The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collective Unconscious is BrainDead -- DreamBot 09/21/14
09-25-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Collective Unconscious is BrainDead -- DreamBot 09/21/14
We received a courtesy copy from an email to George Ure, who noted our recent drop in lingoland.

D writes:
--------------------------------
Gentlemen,

I'm responding to the request on Urban Survival website to report changes in recent dream status. Not having Chris' email address, I'm taking a shot in the dark and hope the message will be relayed if I've gotten it wrong.

There has been a substantial change in the character of my dreams which is consistent with the "drought" mentioned.

Under my normal night pattern (not every night, but the majority), I have the hour or so of deep sleep, then about four hours into the night, consciousness rises into some kind of hypnagogic state, wherein I am alert, conscious and reasoning, yet still asleep. This appears to continue for the remainder of the night. I won't digress with description or explanation, but, the state does lend itself to clear and effective thinking ("keep a notebook handy").

I actually don't care to awaken when there, but when it is "time" to do so, I always have to go through a little process of remembering where the body is and what orientation it has in [physical] space, that is "In which direction is the head, the feet, etc.?" So, by all appearances, I'm doing "astral travel" ["oob"] most nights. (In my opinion, all dreams are actually astral travel, just a matter of "how far from 'home'" at it were.)

The long introduction was necessary to explain the recent change of character -- For about two weeks there has been none of this, no dreaming, no astral travel. Instead I've completely awakened in the middle of the night and it has been difficult to return to sleep.

Within the past day or two, things appear to be returning to "normal" for me.

A number of acquaintances have also reported interrupted sleep in the last 7 - 10 days. Some have mentioned it without prompting, others after I mentioned disturbed sleep.

Not sure whether I'd call it a "tide in the affairs of men," but not infrequently I see friends undergoing similar patterns of experiences at the same time. Enough that I'm certain, but there's no empirical data.
On the other hand, there is an ongoing statistical analysis of the effect of collective human consciousness on physical events at
http://global-mind.org/

Best Wishes,

D
---------------------------------
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collective Unconscious is BrainDead -- DreamBot 09/21/14 - Eagle1 - 09-25-2014 06:40 PM