The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yin & Yang
09-22-2014, 02:38 PM
Yin & Yang
Black and white has been brought up a lot lately.

The white to indicates cold... I see the snow. I see dimmed light through the cloud filled skies and I see white powered covering the map to the east & the North.... A Sharp Crisp winter, one colder then expected is on it's way.

The black is the noise.... it is vibrating at a different level right now, a level that brings images of fear and terror, but it cry's wolf. It amplifies the images, that our minds are seeing. Timing is everything and this is no coincidence that the black is showing up now, this is a time when the stars in the heaven are aligning with this energy and it brings it whizzing by all of our heads as we sleep.

To clear the air, and bring clarity.... great men, with great minds are making daring changes, but these changes are not seen as a good thing by all who are listening. The perception of one, can have devastating effects when that one stands on the mountain top and yells every day, the false beliefs of paranoia, that does not see the unity, and understanding which the rest of us are trying to tap into.

This one man of power, with a great mind will soon have his religion challenged, and he runs the risk of falling from his grace.

I see a man in Red Robes, he is an wonderer. He will return with a smile, and wonderful encouraging news.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Yin & Yang - NADW-P1 - 09-22-2014 02:38 PM
RE: Yin & Yang - Rae22 - 09-22-2014, 04:05 PM