The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic Lasers and surging Crows
08-27-2014, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 06:40 PM by Eagle1.)
Epic Lasers and surging Crows
(Added: more commentary here at http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...-bluebeam/ However, come back here for comments. The reason for the DreamBlog entry is for social media tagging).

Sorry I was unable to accomplish the full DreamForecast yesterday, so we're missing a day in lingo-land. But look at what we've got here. Crow absolutely surging to the top...this is a huge jump followed only by "Spending" which doesn't surprise me whatsoever in the end game of a materialistic debt-ridden economy. Nonetheless, I'll let you peruse the topics.

Please let me know if anything overlaps with any of your dreams or metaphors/symbols. Also, I'll attach a nice-looking image copy below.

Aug 28, 2014 %Change from Ave % Change from Yesterday
crow 332.8% 3900.0%
spending 195.6% 3300.0%
warn 85.8% 1400.0%
score 93.0% 1300.0%
admiral 84.6% 1100.0%
corrected 81.3% 1000.0%
partners 65.1% 1000.0%
epic 107.3% 600.0%
laser 139.7% 500.0%
club 130.5% 460.0%
planet 50.2% 366.7%
shall 64.1% 333.3%
island 38.0% 333.3%
paul 74.4% 300.0%

What impressions come to you? Dialog welcome...

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: Epic Lasers and surging Crows
Forgot to look for "Dallas" ...

Amazing...that city is now ZERO for non-intended dream hits.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-27-2014, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 06:24 PM by esholars.)
Admiral Paul warned his partners in the Island laser club that their epic score shall be corrected asap or they will not only be voted off the planet they will have to eat crow about their spending!

Is possible?

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
08-28-2014, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2014 09:10 AM by YippYPro.)
I intended to clarify "Crow Spending Warn" and I dreamed about people eating all different kinds of meat. In the dream, no one got sick or puked or anything. There were a couple of anomalies that disturb me now...but for some reason they didn't disturb me in the dream.

Dream: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ating_Meat

ANALYSiS:
Eating dead meat is something that crows do, but what about spending? Spending would have be only something that humans do. To put all this together would mean that there is a warning about spending money to consume meat. The only problem here is the cannibalism aspect to the dream. I don't know of anywhere where you can pay to eat human flesh, so that aspect is a mystery if I am to take the dream literally.

I believe that the dream is largely metaphoric. I specifically asked to get clarification of all three lingo words together: Crow spending warn, and then this meat-eating dream came up. Therefore, I guess that there might be coming a unique warning on consuming meat. As for the cannabalism, this is either a separate issue coming in the news (maybe a sector of the population resorts to cannabalism in order to survive something?) Unsure about this aspect.

EARLY OVERLAP!
A recent dream by KimSpirit seems to overalp with my dream! Here dream is here: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...xperiences

The overlap is eating chickens. Plus, the chickens are still alive in both dreams. Therefore, I believe we're going towards a possible headline having to do with consuming raw chicken.

Note: This is strange because consuming raw chicken is already known to be a health hazard. Not sure how this would be a meaningful NEW headline??
Find all posts by this user