The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Persons
08-17-2014, 08:17 PM
Missing Persons
If you dreamed about a missing person, then please post a reply to this thread. "SaveLife" started this original thread with a dream about the missing Nigerian girls...

This DreamScape is dedicated to finding individuals who have disappeared. We’ll start off the discussion with the 2014 Nigerian Kidnappings, but anyone can be discussed if you have dreamed, envisioned, remote viewed, etc. details that can help find any lost individuals.

The idea was initiated by this meditation/vision, sent in from “Save Life” on May 18, 2014:

Thank you for your time and effort in putting this site together! I would like to help with the missing Nigerian girls project

As I meditated on this subject last night, the words Cairo Egypt and Cuba kept repeating in my head. Just with high hopes and prayers. One of the girls told me out of meditation, that they were the future chosen vessels for their army. They are very scared, and are being morphed into the old ways: Love honor and obey! This is the first group….there will be more. When I asked them where they thought they were being kept, they simply told me “I don’t know, they blind-folded us and took us onto a plane” I meditated on how they were carried out…train, bus, plane. The answer came back “Plane”

Questions arise!! How can they be kept with all of our Spy technology?? Why are the Malaysian disappearance carrying over 300 passengers just disappear? Then some 300 Nigerian Girls are kidnapped…possibly by Plane?…My gut says there is much more then a sinister plan at work here! And they have help and funding! I don’t know, hopefully im wrong, but this is a lot like some of my “held captive” dreams. Or “Concentration camp” dream.

Its a difficult subject to meditate on….I just want to save them all! Of course knowing I am not the only one who feels this way. I feel for the missing girls family’s and especially the Mothers!
My prayers goes out to all of them!

Important: Attitude and intention go a VERY long way into gaining insight about these types of mysteries. Please avoid acknowledging statements like “I don’t think they’ll ever be found…” Please maintain a positive orientation to this subject area and post your dreams/insights/reflections below. Thank you.
Edit
Comments
Kidnappings / Disappearances — 2 Comments

Jennifer on May 22, 2014 at 12:41 am said: Edit

Obama sends US troops to look for abducted girls: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U...1-15-34-14
Reply ↓
Save life on July 14, 2014 at 6:56 pm said: Edit

We Must PREVENT ANY MORE KIDNAPPINGS! They’ve threatened to kidnap more! Some unfortunately are already pregnant….This MUST STOP!

IF THINGS ARE POSSIBLE BY THE “COLLECTIVE MIND” (call me crazy) but, CANT WE CHNGE THIS??
Reply ↓
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply