The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Validated Dreams of...Jennifer Joy
08-29-2014, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2014 11:12 PM by Eagle1.)
The Validated Dreams of...Jennifer Joy
Validated Precognition #1 for Jennifer Joy

We verified this precognitive dream which predicted:
Kansas City Virus goes viral

Links for Documentation:

Dream Link (2014-06-04) http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...GOES_VIRAL

News Link (2014-08-29) http://video.foxnews.com/v/3756413714001...show-clips

(Score Format = WHAT-WHERE-WHEN)

WHAT: 5 out of 5 -- An unusual virus affects 400 kids in Kansas City. The dream talks about a little girl...this real-world virus seems to have only affected kids at this KC metro area.

WHERE: 4.5 out of 5 -- City was KC in both the dream and real life, but the distance from the sister-in-law's church to the hospital where all the kids are being sent to is only 4.3 miles away. This is significant, but still does not warrant full points (general rule is to be within 1 mile). However, these landmarks are definitely locatable and deserve a higher score than mere city. Thus, 4.5 points.

WHEN: 3 out of 5 -- Intention was for August 1st. The news happens on Aug 29th, thus 3 points.

Metaphors or further clarification include:

MERS was the virus in the dream, but in actuality, the virus is human enterovirus 68 (HEV68), which is as unusual as MERS and is transmitted like MERS.

Therefore, this dream/news combo receives the following score: 5 – 4.5 - 3
- Well done, Jennifer Joy!!
- For a detailed description of how precognition is scored, navigate to http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/how-to/score-a-dream/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Validated Dreams of...Jennifer Joy - Eagle1 - 08-29-2014 10:33 PM