The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to end a meme
08-30-2014, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2014 11:08 AM by Eagle1.)
How to end a meme
We're losing our grip on the slippery Dallas. Some dreamers have moved on, some have lost interest in incubation, while others continue attempting more Dallas details.

Sorry I don't yet have a mechanism for ending a meme. This is a new process we have going, and so I'm trying feel my to exactly how and when to stop one set of incubation and to start another.

In my opinion, I'd like people to follow their intuition on which memes to incubate. If Dean feels Dallas is still important, I think he should pursue that.

However, I do tend to feel like the Dallas meme is drying up. There might be a bigger event coming, but if the incubation so far is true and correct, we might have most everything we need.

Also, I tend to think that going back to the original meme is counterproductive after getting into details. In other words, by incubating exactly this word "Dallas" at this point only opens it up greatly and we get even LESS detail because of all the new medium-level memes that result.

If anything, we need to go to the latest detail we've gotten and incubate that exact detail to see what's missing. For example, let's take the mall mass shooting. Instead of incubating Dallas, incubate Dallas shooting at a mall....WHEN?

When doing iterative dream incubation about events, avoid going back out in detail and instead keep going inward toward more and more detail.

That being said, is anyone up for incubating Chicago and the food borne illnesses?

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum/sho...hp?tid=130
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum/sho...hp?tid=125
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2014, 11:14 AM
RE: How to end a meme
Seems that others might agree...

Hey Chris

This is what I'm seeing....

I think we have two future headlines here. One for Dallas, TX of a bombing/hostage taking nature and something biological (meat poisoning??) for the US Great Lakes area; military called in. I'm having a deja vu moment here about chicken meat. There is a window open for either or both from Sept 19 - 23 according to astrologers.

As for Chicago, I ran across this headline today from August 6 that appears to land most of the wording from the Aug 28 DreamBot run. I'm suspecting something along the line of a Ferguson event but we need a date. http://politics.suntimes.com/article/chi...2014-413pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-30-2014, 02:39 PM
There is a lot of chatter in the news concerning Chicago:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/11-...03461.html

This being the most recent.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
09-11-2014, 08:15 PM
Suggestion on ending memes-
just a suggestion
Memes will dissipate naturally-
When Chris comes out with a target or mission and gives a time frame- I take that very seriously. It goes into my intention/repetition mantra before dreaming (before there were P1/P2 teams). Therefore, what I dreamt or what came to me includes the entire target time frame!
It very well may be that thus and such is not due to occur until the last day of the sixth week!
Does that mean that 4 1/2 weeks into the meme that it is old and worn out? Heck no.
I DO agree that further incubation and WHEN- is important to narrow down specifics.
However, it does kind of remind me of that movie with Tom Cruise and the 'thought police' with the clairvoyants predicting future crimes....now that gives me the creeps.
I may be a dream weaver and forecaster; please do NOT take me for a thought crime detector looking for something to happen before it actually happens..... just sayin ' Rolleyes
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
09-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Make the Topic "closed" so no further comments can be posted, but leave it as readable.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user