The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Glitch in Consciousness -- DreamBot 08/31/2014
08-31-2014, 07:46 PM
A Glitch in Consciousness -- DreamBot 08/31/2014
According to the dream content, it's apparently hilarious to consider that there's a glitch in consciousness!

Sorry, no real interpretation tonight...just presenting the latest bot run. We really are due for a DreamForecast, so I'll try to make that happen for Tues.

This is the unclean DreamBot4 list, and the clean version is attached.

Aug 31, 2014 Sorted by % from Yesterday %Change from Ave % Change from Yesterday
count 417.2% 3050.0%
tavern 190.4% 2700.0%
incapable 156.2% 2100.0%
heh 141.8% 1900.0%
clothing 85.0% 1300.0%
hilarious 77.8% 1200.0%
consider 68.8% 1200.0%
glitch 90.9% 1100.0%
consciousness 88.9% 1100.0%
reflect 80.8% 1100.0%
surprising 59.3% 1100.0%
aunt 32.7% 1100.0%
daily 491.0% 1050.0%
rage 67.4% 1000.0%
communicate 57.9% 1000.0%
congratulations 44.0% 1000.0%
tend 182.2% 950.0%

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2014, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2014 10:08 AM by Sherriann_P1.)
RE: A Glitch in Consciousness -- DreamBot 08/31/2014
Show me something about the 'glitch in consciousness' meme.

I am standing on the opposite side of a round building where across from me on the second or third floor, a woman in a brown uniform (like a brown UPS uniform) is standing at the railing that encircles the building holding a metal bucket of water, which she proceeds to pour over the railing to the floor below. The building wasn't an office building, but more like a refinery, power generating or water treatment plant where a LOT of metal is used in building or more probably, a prison (there were many, many doors lining the interior walls) that went up a few more stories.
Find all posts by this user
09-01-2014, 11:16 AM
The bucket of water being poured reminds me of Aquarius, although it's a female this time, not a man. A stretch, but perhaps some sort of "glitch" if you will. More importantly, what are the implications (if any)?
09-01-2014, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2014 12:49 PM by Sherriann_P1.)
Well, if you are asking me then....you know how consciousness is always being manipulated? I see the dream as a glitch in the manipulation of consciousness with more people awakening - pouring out of prison. It's a glitch in consciousness - a glitch in 'their power' - from 'their' perspective, not ours. The pouring out of prison is not real big at this point (a five gallon bucket), but gaining momentum.... IMHO, I don't think we'll see the words 'glitch in consciousness' in the news but I do think there will be events from 'our' side and 'theirs' showing up that demonstrate it... with females more in the lead...and some might well be hilarious from our POV. Still, if there is an attempt to reign 'us' back in, which would provide a glitch in our consciousness, there is always 'reflect, daily, rage, communicate'.

This isn't mainstream but as an example - http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2014/0...-the-moms/
09-01-2014, 09:18 PM
This topic reminds me of the Matrix overlap we had back in Late July early August.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
09-01-2014, 10:27 PM
VERY interesting, Sherriann! Your interpretation would then explain the presence of "hilarious" also being in that phrase. As I reflect on your ideas, I can't help but think that we've gone in a complete circle here...

MAYBE THE DREAMBOT IS THE GLITCH!

In other words, the DreamBot catches their little glitches and brings them to light. We found the illegal alien act, the ISIS hoax, and now the DreamBot is simply saying that it has found the glitch in their staged consciousness.

How beautiful is that? Or is this simply unwarranted self-congratulations? I think we can actually measure this at some point with meaningful statistics.

I say that because I'm phenomenally excited about some of the stats we gathered during Project August. Talk about a light bulb turning on in the world of collective-level precognitive dreaming! Can't wait to share those stats...starting on Wednesday. stay tuned, and thank you for incubating your glitch dream!!
09-02-2014, 10:23 AM
This is plain weird.
Normally I sleep from about 3 am to 9 am. So when I say last night I mean other people's morning.

Sunday night - Monday morning: I had a terrible time trying to get to comfortable. I felt like the princess from the "Princess and the Pea" story. I could feel every wrinkle in the sheets. My jammies were giving me wedgies, first I was hot then cold. My pillow was all wrong, the bed was too hard, the blanket was on then off and no matter how I moved I just could not get to sleep. Night sounds were making me crazy; dogs barking, cars going past, loud music playing somewhere and even the sounds of his breathing. This night was way beyond my normal sleep problems!
Monday when I finally gave up and got up I felt like I had been wrestling alligators. Every bone and joint hurt. I felt like crap!
Ok, got the picture?

When I complained to my loved one he said, "You were not tossing and turning, your snoring was like a slew of chainsaws and you seem to be sleeping hard". He said I must have been dreaming that I was awake!
Has this happened to any one else lately? Is this a "glitch in my consciousness" ?

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
09-02-2014, 10:45 AM
Yes, got the picture...HILARIOUS! Smile
09-02-2014, 03:36 PM
Ah yes, that happens to me a lot, I covered this one in another post about seeing the clock before you wake up and then the clock still has the time from the dream on it. At least you didn't have to PEE when you were dreaming of being awake.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ