The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misc: Open Microphone
08-27-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: Misc: Open Microphone
(08-26-2014 08:53 AM)Julie111957 Wrote:  Thanks NADW. Lacy is a great name for a Horse. Can you attach a picture here?

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2014, 11:43 AM
I believe it is your emotions concerning sleep. The anxiety that caused you to not want to sleep. If you are still a nurse and still need to remain awake this will be harder to correct. If you are no longer a nurse and have the freedom to sleep when you feel tired or wake up when you feel rested, then try the natural approach unless a doctor has recommended you not to stop taking the sleeping aid.

It may take some time to retrain your body and mind to enjoy sleep. Once you do though, I believe your talents will return, and may come back Shockley strong.

Your focus is on dreams, but it should be on natural sleep cycles.

(08-26-2014 02:11 PM)rebecca Wrote:  Hi everyone. I am new here, first post and a new question. Many years ago I had precognitive dreams; these stopped about 6 years ago. I have been trying to restart my dreaming abilities by making intentions before sleep. I have tried to dream about Dallas, upcoming events in my area, my career. All to no avail. I'm getting zip, nada. I thought it was because I was trying to attempt too much too soon so dialed it back to just intending to remember my dreams. Again, nothing. So, my question is this. I have anxiety about being able to sleep which started when I became a nurse. I was so afraid of not sleeping and then making a mistake at work that I basically developed sleep anxiety. It has carried over to every night and I always take melatonin to help me get to sleep. I am wondering if this may be causing my dream issues. Perhaps it is blocking the pathway that would help me remember? Not quite sure how to put it. I have only been attempting dream intentions for about a week. What is more likely the culprit: the short amount of time or the melatonin? I really believe that I can be of help here if I can get beyond this issue.
Thanks for your help

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
08-27-2014, 08:27 PM
Thank you admin for your response.

1) I LOVE this! No, I am not old, LOL but totally get where you are coming from by mentioning age.

2) I do not get enough sleep. When I sleep during the day I constantly wake up. Sleeping at night is a bit better.

3) I am going to try this.

Thanks again
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
08-29-2014, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2014 03:40 PM by awakeneddreamer.)
Not sure where to post this-
I read this morning somewhere- someone had a dream that rang bells.
It had to do with DALLAS ( I think) and a serial killer.
Though I certainly hope not and will work diligently to change that future timeline- In my DALLAS dreamscape of THREE merged dreams, I saw police cars, a forensic artist sketching a bald/shaved head man with a prominent brow, dark skinned [which could be anything from a deep tan, to a foreign national ) and a ceremony/celebration with a lot of people and children.
My goal is to start developing my headlines accurately AND also to PREVENT these outcomes by creating new timelines. So accuracy is key for me. For me its time to DO something constructive with these dreams to help the world and humanity. Its called quantum science.
I've noodled around this site for an hour, I am beginning to feel I am wasting time. Thanks for your help/comments.
DOES ANYONE KNOW or remember or have read this person's post on a serial killer?
08-29-2014, 04:33 PM
Serial Killer
Description I have been doing Dallas intent.
For the last 3 dreams I have gotten some very jumbled and weird dreams. The only thing that was consistent was the thought "serial killer".

1) setting was in a Victorian looking place and dress but in a modern city/town. I was being used as bait.
2) setting was a modern city/town and I was looking for a story for a news report.
3)I can not remember any setting or location, just the words "serial killer".

It has been a very restless 3 nights.
It is listed in Hot: Dallas surges
It is mine, what did you get?

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
08-29-2014, 05:06 PM
Not sure if the serial killer meme is one of a 'manchurian candidate' type like those in Sandy Hook, Colorado theater, or Boston, but the feel I had in my DALLAS dream, though DARK, was that it is planned.
On some level premeditated.
08-29-2014, 07:48 PM
NADW, thank you for your insight. I have been trying something that admin suggested in order to remember my dreams. I never thought to use it to return to a natural sleep cycle. Hmmmmm...will attempt.