The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misc: Open Microphone
08-19-2014, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2014 07:06 AM by NADW-P1.)
RE: Misc: Open Microphone
Elyse on May 21, 2014 at 2:23 pm said: Edit

I feel a bit ignorant reading through all of these dreams. I’ve learned a lot from this site, but I’ve read a lot of things I don’t really understand. Like vibrating. When someone is talking about vibrating, what does that mean? Is that something I’m supposed to do? If so, how do I go about doing something like that?

Also, concerning meditation- Several months ago, I woke up in the middle of the night and was able to close my eyes and relax. I can honestly say I was thinking of nothing. I started feeling/seeing what looked like a tunnel and colored smoke swirled around me as I went through it. I was absolutely awake and it was very nice. The colored smoke would change colors from time to time and were mainly green, purple, and blue. Every once in a while they would sort of explode in little bursts. I thought maybe I could have control over it and tried hard to make pink appear (My favorite color) and after some time a tiny pop of pink DID appear, but I don’t think I had any control over it. I was sucked out of whatever I was doing when my cat jumped on me. I have tried and tried to do this again, but with NO luck. I told my husband what I had done… because I thought it was kinda weird… and of course he looked at me like I was nuts.

Was this meditation or was this something else?

Elyse,

I used to experience a feeling of spinning in my body, It would feel like being drunk and closing your eyes, like the room is spinning but when you open your eyes the room is standing still, but I still felt like my soul was spinning inside of my body.

I used to hate this feeling as a child, it made me feel ill, and I don't like throwing up! So I would do anything I could to make it stop.

Until I was in my 20's and one day, I was just to tired to get up, or move, and Out popped my spirit from my body. I too was in a misty haze at the moment of leaving my body before I could see everything around me. This for me was very sudden, and kind of scary! So was being sucked back into my body.

I didn't know what to make of the experience and no one I knew had any idea what I was talking about, it took 5 years before I discovered what the experience was.

It sounds like your experience was very slow and gentle, and that is a GOOD thing. I myself have never been able to control when it is going to happen, but I at least know when it will happen because of the spinning, other people have described it as vibrating. I have also found tricks to make it smoother, such as closing my eyes and putting my feet to the left and my head to right, and rolling with it, so i roll out of my body instead of popping out of my body.

I have met others who can control it, and more power to them. I myself experience it maybe once a year. Not often, but enough that I have learned to actually enjoy it.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Misc: Open Microphone - Eagle1 - 08-17-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Misc: Open Microphone - NADW-P1 - 08-19-2014 07:05 AM
RE: Misc: Open Microphone - NADW-P1 - 08-19-2014, 07:16 AM
RE: Misc: Open Microphone - NADW-P1 - 08-20-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Misc: Open Microphone - Julie111957 - 08-25-2014, 04:27 PM
RE: Misc: Open Microphone - NADW-P1 - 08-25-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Misc: Open Microphone - Julie111957 - 08-26-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: Misc: Open Microphone - NADW-P1 - 08-27-2014, 11:38 AM