The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN
09-05-2014, 12:25 AM
RE: WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN
I've been meaning to post my two cents since I also had a dream that overlapped your "Water, Soldiers and Asian" meme. I hope you don't mind...

The dream itself is very long, and I don't want to take up too much space with it, but it can be found here: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...e_Frog_Koi

In my dream, I was observing a rather large fish tank with an odd looking Koi in it. (There you have both of the water and Asian meme) I also noticed a very ugly frog in the tank hiding in a fake log. While I was observing the tank, I was attacked by a rather large, nasty black beetle who went to town on my finger. I thumped it off into the tank and the frog swallowed it up. Afterwards, I started feeling very appreciative of this frog that I had been disgusted by at first. But, upon developing an attachment to the frog, the koi attacked it and swallowed it up. I tapped on the glass hoping that I might cause the koi to release the frog, but no luck. I was depressed that my new buddy had been eaten and was going to leave when the koi spit out the frog. The frog had thrown up some weird, tentacle-like guts and startled the fish into spiting it out. After pacing the tank, the fish attacked the frog a second time. This time it also expelled tentacle-like guts and fought with the frog's tentacles. The frog was smaller and weaker with less tentacles and was slowly dragged back into the mouth of the koi. I knew it would not be coming back this time.

When I woke up, I remembered that another dreamer had dreamt of black beetles and somehow linked that to either the Middle East or Britain. Then I found that you had dreamt of Asia, water and war on American soil. I took these two dreams and ran with them! In my dream, each of the creatures was fighting or trying to devour another... could that maybe be symbolic of war? If so, could I represent America? And if I did, then what would that mean? The middle east or Britain would attack America and be flicked off and devoured by the frog country. (Unfortunately, I have no ideas as to what country the frog would represent, though my husband seems to think it could be France.) The frog would then capture the attention of an Asian country, and be devoured by it?

After some thought, I was confused as to what the tentacles could be... and then I re-read your meme. Soldiers. I was missing soldiers. The thousands of tentacle-guts I saw were fighting. In fact, it seemed like the fate of the frog depended on his tentacle-things. Unfortunately, he was weakened from eating the beetle, he was much smaller than the fish, and had less tentacles... also his tentacles were not nearly as long as the koi's. It seemed to make sense to me that the tentacles MIGHT represent soldiers. But this is all mere speculation and probably very unlikely. I am still learning to interpret my dreams, and it could be something different entirely IF it amounts to anything at all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN - NADW-P1 - 09-01-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN - Eagle1 - 09-01-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN - NADW-P1 - 09-02-2014, 03:54 AM
RE: WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN - Eagle1 - 09-02-2014, 09:43 AM
RE: WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN - Elyse - 09-05-2014 12:25 AM
RE: WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN - NADW-P1 - 09-05-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN - Elyse - 09-05-2014, 02:20 AM
RE: WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN - maxx786 - 09-09-2014, 04:55 AM
RE: WATER, SOLDIERS, AND ASIAN - maxx786 - 09-09-2014, 05:20 AM