The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synchronicity and dreams
08-18-2014, 01:22 AM
Synchronicity and dreams
Synchronicity and dreams as in : I choose to participate in certain activities, events, watch a certain move and news program, so does my random choice boost my chances of dreaming answers?

Did I subconsciously decide from among a range of options a number of different things or people that would be best or most appropriate to get the dream answer I needed? Maybe not the one I wanted but the one I needed?

Could this mean that if we all watch a certain movie before sleeping that we could influence the dreams and in essence effect waking life?
If so what would you do?

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2014, 06:49 AM
RE: Synchronicity and dreams
You pose a very interesting question, one I have asked myself.
I am hesitant to say yes to this, for one main reason.

Emotion!

What effects me emotionally may not effect others the same way. Emotions are a wave length that we can pick up on, in waking life and in the dream time. If you have ever felt someones energy change while sitting next to them, then you know what I mean, you don't always have to look at someone to know something is wrong. I believe emotional psychics pick this up more easily then the rest of us do because they are more tuned into it.

I have been able to pick up on my upstairs neighbors emotions, when he is going through a difficult time. I am sure he thinks I am a bit kookie because I always go out of my way to ask him "Are you doing okay?" when I feel this from him.

He looks at me like I can read his mind, being a Veteran and a man he always brushes it off to me, but I hear his conversations later on with his friends when they are sitting outside, so I know I am spot on. He recently asked me why I sometimes ask him if he is doing okay and I told him. He is trying even harder now to keep his emotions closer to the vest, if not hiding them directly in the closet! lol

I have also experienced this when I work with other people, which is why I now own my own business and work from home, because I am greatly effected by other peoples emotions, to the point it can be debilitating for me being around the wrong people.

If my current waive length at bedtime is of fear, I tend to have more fearful dreams. Stress in waking life tends to bring stressful situations in dreams, and so on.

I don't like scary movies, I am a screamer even in a public setting when I get scared, my friends and family always want to take me to see scary movies at the theater because they think it is funny to watch me scream and everyone in the theater gets a little laugh! Freddy vs Jason was the last scary movie I went to see at a theater! Yes it was that bad!!!!! The more I get scared the more monsters try to get me in my dreams, or I find myself falling to my death, being chased by hell hounds, or something very bizarre like that.

My daughter however laughs when she gets scared, she enjoys that feeling as where I don't. The more scared my daughter is, the more peaceful her dreams are. (What the heck happened there?) The one exception is roller coasters; my daughter hates them, it is not fear, it is pure terror and always has been, even if she watches me go on a roller coaster ride, she has nightmares that night of me being killed or dying.

Most of us tend to do things that feel good to us. So I don't believe your choices are that random, I believe it is in part human nature.

I do believe that if we all meditated to a certain emotion, we could all have similar dreams based upon the collective emotion. Some will get more details depending upon how tuned in they are, or how effected by that emotion they are, like what I described above.

If I could collective dream with a group, I would dream first and foremost for the health of those with in the circle and those close to us. If you don't feel a sense of health and well being it can throw everything out of balance. I would start small and work my way up to peace, if that is even possible.

Something else I also take into consideration, and many in the past have as well is the universe. We are always getting different wave lengths sent to us from the cosmos which is what Astrology is based upon and for good reason. There are times when we all collective have more powerful emotions and dreams, and I believe it is because of the waves coming at us that we can not see.

So to make the above possible of collective dreaming, knowing the right time to dream collectively is equally as important to synchronize with others.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
08-19-2014, 12:52 PM
I don't watch bloody horror for the same reason. It effects my life on many levels but the dreams they cause are absolutely terrifying.
I know we all experience emotions differently. I was thinking about how to do Intentional dreaming. If things effect our dreams then we need to find a way to dream without emotionally being frightened and not getting all the important dream content.
As in take these steps:
1) Watch a happy movie. Do things that are joyful and fun. Avoid the news.
2) Ask for a reporters view (calm and thinking clearly).
3) Ask for answer to the 5 Ws. Who , What, Where, Why and When.
4) Then sleep.
I was wondering if that would help.

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
08-19-2014, 04:59 PM
I believe any intention that you make will help, I have noticed I need less details, like those you entered above, instead I meditate on a date for example of Date: Sept 22nd 2014, example of Person: April Millsap; who killed you?, example of emotion; Only Good News.

I never do more than one intention at a time because my focus is spread to thin, It may take one night or 5 nights until I feel I have received an answer, then I will move on the next example above for more details.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user