The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Message
09-04-2014, 03:38 PM
A Message
I find this message hard to deliver, yet I feel that is my duty as a dreamer, my purpose if you will. I spent half of the day yesterday talking and typing with a few people from the NDC in great detail yesterday, I assisted others with dreams, and some with personal matters, so who this message is for has become blurred.

I am so sensitive that I can feel and see other peoples spiritual paths in my dream even when the conversation is typed like they are here, I tune in if you will and I get a sneak peek at what is holding others back, or their energies that maybe causing them a problem in their waking life. and when someone is having a hard time, I feel it is my duty to relay the message in hopes that it will help the individual, I also feel it is my duty when I have given someone a message to help them work through it.

I don't know how this message will be perceived/recieved, and I really hope I do not offend anyone who believes this dream maybe about them. If I hurt your feelings or offend you, please let me apologies in advance. If you feel this dream was about and would like to address it in private messages only, please feel free. I will do my best to help guide you, and work through this with you, to help get you past any blocks you may have in your life, and help you set your spirit free. (There is no charge for my services) LoL

This dream may not be about anyone here, it maybe about a family member of someone here, and the NDC dreamer may not know how to deal with this person. If that is the case, share the dream anyways with your friends or family that you believe this may pertain to, you never know who this message might help.

I do not believe anyone is a "hopeless cause", but with that being said I still have to protect myself, and I do so rigorously because sometimes, other peoples energies can seep in and my energies become unbalanced.

In the dream I felt as if this situation happened when the person was younger but they are holding onto it, and dwelling on it, and cannot become unblocked from it.

Onto the message:

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...he_message

I will add the entire dream here:

9/4/14 10:45am
I am an older white woman, and I have moved into the most run down apartments (Maybe a hotel/motel) I have ever seen.

I steal the air conditioner from my mother’s Room; it is a small square table top version of an A/C. Her room reminds me of an old folk’s home, or a shard assisted living apartment. She doesn’t have a roommate, so I move in for an hour. No one wants me there except my mother, but she is too old and fragile to deal with me, my personality is too rough to get along with most people.

I go from room/apartment to room/apartment stealing things. I keep putting more and more items into my Van (maybe a small motorhome), I guilt trip my family because I have nowhere to sleep, I am standing outside of my van/motorhome with a for sale sign on an expensive Persian rug, and some other things that I had inherited.

My family is there, my sister, aunt, brother and his wife. They are very upset with me for selling these items instead of keeping them in the family. We are all yelling and arguing with each other, I think about my family and they remind me of children, so I treat them with contempt and talk down to them as such. These babies are all nothing but sorry excuses for humans. They all live in normal houses, or homes, and have jobs while I live in my Van, how dare them for judging me.

My brother is there, he reminds me of a child he is shorter than I am, I am angry and I grab him by his little cheeks and he pulls away from, so I push him and call him names, his wife is screaming in my face, and I tell her. This is happening to me all because of you!

I sold all of the items, and I leave. I have to get away from my family, they are unbearable. I do not recognize the fact that the problem is me. I hold on my childhood woes, and I play the victim very well. I like me even if no one else can. I have kept the things I really wanted and needed, and I hide them someplace else, let them think I lost everything, I don’t care.

By stealing things from the rooms/apartments they are now closed down and cannot rent them. There is yellow caution tape across the open doorways, it is hot outside, and I just want to be in the air-conditioned van. I am ready to leave this town and not come back.

I am now sitting in a bus station, thinking to myself. How in the F@#K did I ever fall so far? I used to have everything and now I have nothing.

As I wake up I hear the following lyrics in my head:

Song: one step closer to the edge, I’m about to break…..
http://youtu.be/pmUTBDuUGz8

Conclusion of the dream:
This soul has not be able to grow in a very long time, fear of the emotional pain and acceptance of the status quo has and the self the way it is has lead this soul down a path of very unbecoming personal issues which she doesn’t want to resolve. She makes herself an outcast, yet wants people to accept her for who is she. This soul does not see the problem, she is in denial. Stuck in a time when things were better for her, she doesn’t know how to move forward.

Thank you for your time in reading this, sorry if it is long, but I feel it is important.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply