The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Killed April Millsap?
09-21-2014, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2014 08:44 PM by NADW-P1.)
RE: Who Killed April Millsap?
I am sure most of you remember Project Uno, (for those of you who do not) Chris asked us to dream with the intention of the biggest news headline for August 1st 2014

My dream was regarding a little girl who was murdered.

As a lot of you may already know this news story, tore my heart up! & it is still does.

Since the person(s) who committed this murder are still out there; I am requesting assistance from my fellow dreamers and creators here the NDC.

For P1; I am requesting assistance in obtaining more details of the man/men/boy(s) who committed this murder. Or any piece of evidence that may help the police, to catch the person who did this, such as where a murder weapon maybe burieḋ or located at.

For P2; I am requesting your assistance with Prayers for the family, Healing for the parents and community (Which is hard to do, knowing that no one is in jail for this murder)

I have listed the original dream below, and a few news articles for reference if anyone needs them to get a better focus.

Thank you to all of my Thiyóšpaye for your personal prayers, your healing has not gone un-noticed by me, and I thank you for directing your positive energies at helping people heal. It is big hearts and beautiful souls like yours that make this world a place worth living in!

Mitakuye Oyasin AHO!

Two teen boys kill a teen girl, the boys have associations with the Nazi movement/party.

The kids were parting in the back country when the Murder occurred, in Michigan. Grief, Loss.

The mother of one of the boys says “My son didn’t kill anyone, don’t punish my son and ruin another family because of the loss of this young girls life.”

***In my dream there was blood on both of the boys hands, and there are others who know what happened but they are too scared to come forward***

I am walking down a path in the middle of nowhere, (County) There is a hill or mountain to my left. I am on my way home, I notice my curly hair bouncing next to my face as I look out over the trees/shrubs. There are two teen boys, white; they are talking to me and trying to get me to come and party with them and three other people, two girls in a black jeep, the kind with the top off in the back.

One of the girls is hiding behind the jeep, she is the one who has put the boys up to harming me, she doesn’t like me, she is a classmate from school, and she is dating one of the boys, he wants to impress her. The other girl, dark hair, past her shoulders, very pretty is talking to a young male on a blue motorcycle. The jeep has several bottles of booze in it, they are partying out here.

The murder is quick but a blur, the scene is spinning, I can feel hands on my body someone is holding me around the neck with I think their arm, I am gasping for air, I feel pain in my stomach, I cant see anything, I am crying tears, but no sounds come out.

I am no longer in the body of the young girl, I am now standing outside of the scene watching, there is a voice coming from behind me, a woman yelling “They have Nazi Connections”.

I see both boys now with red on the palms of their hands…. they are both guilty, this is symbolic. I see the other two girls hiding behind the jeep and the boy takes off on his bike.

As I am walking up the mountain/hill I see a town below, it is a small town, the houses are far apart and one of the boys is standing next to his mother outside of their modular home. She is holding the boys shoulders and speaking to the press. She says her boy did not do it. Again I hear the voice coming from behind me and again yelling “They have Nazi Connections” there are a lot of voices now yelling at the boys, like a mod of angry men and woman.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/april...r/27567854

https://www.facebook.com/justiceforaprilmillsap

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index....idenc.html

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Who Killed April Millsap? - NADW-P1 - 08-18-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: Who Killed April Millsap? - NADW-P1 - 08-19-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: Who Killed April Millsap? - NADW-P1 - 08-22-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Who Killed April Millsap? - NADW-P1 - 09-20-2014, 11:33 PM
P3_01 April Millsap - Eagle1 - 09-21-2014, 06:45 PM