The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Killed April Millsap?
09-25-2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Who Killed April Millsap?
Here's my intended dream from this morning:
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ith_goatee

I dreamed I was at a museum with my son, who is 28, fair hair, fair skin, with goatee and glasses, he is also very tall, 6'6". The museum had a small store that specialized in imported beers, and I went in there. My son was already there, and had purchased 2 cans of beer, large cans, and these were in a plastic bag. I was under the impression these were of the Miller brand. I was standing in the lobby of the store, and he was walking up steps to a second floor.

(Then woke up, and tried to resume the dream).

Had a fleeting thought, "pick up the tie don't leave it here", and I glimpsed a red tie lying on a smooth dirt ground. I thought it could have been a red rope, or possibly a red elastic band similar to those used in physical therapy, but I definitely heard the word "tie", and I saw a material about the length of a tie on the ground.

(woke up again, and again tried to resume the dream).

Now I was at some type of public event, felt as though I was inside a large room like a convention hall but might have been outside, perhaps in a large tent, as I felt somehow in a large enclosed space. There was a line of people in front of me, and I was waiting for my son, who was in line. The person in front of him in line asked me to hold his draft beer. This was a male, 25-35 years of age, with a goatee, and glasses. His hair was medium brown, shaved very close on the sides, but on top was longer and curly. Not tight curls, but a looser curl, maybe the hair on top was 2-3" long. To me this was a very distinctive hairstyle, not sure I've seen it before. The glasses were perhaps rimless, not sure about that, and I was left with the impression the glasses were a bit thicker than normal. The man was 5'8" - 5'11". His face was a bit fleshy, so I think he was carrying a bit extra weight, maybe an extra 20-30 pounds, maybe a bit more. He was very polite to me.

As an aside, I do not watch much news, and was not familiar with this case other than what I have read on this site.

Since the dream, I've had the thought that the actor Russell Crowe could play the part of the man, so I believe Russell has a similar shaped face and body as the man I saw, with the addition of the specified hairstyle, goatee, and glasses. (see attached picture). However, the young man I saw was very plain or average looking.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Who Killed April Millsap? - NADW-P1 - 08-18-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: Who Killed April Millsap? - NADW-P1 - 08-19-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: Who Killed April Millsap? - NADW-P1 - 08-22-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Who Killed April Millsap? - NADW-P1 - 09-20-2014, 11:33 PM
P3_01 April Millsap - Eagle1 - 09-21-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Who Killed April Millsap? - NADW-P1 - 09-21-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Who Killed April Millsap? - Eagle1 - 09-21-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Who Killed April Millsap? - NADW-P1 - 09-23-2014, 06:29 PM