The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paradiam 1, 2, & 3
08-18-2014, 09:39 AM
Paradiam 1, 2, & 3
Can you explain the role of each of these Paradigm's again for those who may want to volunteer. I don't know if my head was in a fog the day that I read it, or if I didn't get enough detail to understand and make a selection.

Thank you,

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: Paradiam 1, 2, & 3
Absolutely I'll explain fully. I didn't expect anyone to grasp my prior ramblings. The articles weren't laid out ahead of time...sort of ad hoc. Right now, we'll still concentrate on Proj Aug and finalizing those stats and then it's into Paradigm 3. Love your BB signature, by the way! Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-19-2014, 06:18 AM
I like the fact that my profile is long enough to explain how my name came to be, because that is a story in its self. LoL

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
08-19-2014, 01:45 PM
Could you possibly make a print out about what each group is supposed to be doing?
Also please make a printable sheet of your number rating method?
My mind tends to leave lots of crumbs but no cookie. I am a list maker by force of necessity. In other words, I forget a lot of stuff.

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
08-23-2014, 09:01 AM
I'm interested in knowing about Paradiam 1,2,3. I am not a professional Dreamer or even work at it, they come to me. So is this Paradiam 1,2 & 3 something I should even be interested in?
If it is located somewhere on the website, please tell me where.
08-23-2014, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 11:01 AM by Eagle1.)
If this doesn't help, then please ask...

1. (in succinct words) http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...nct-words/

2. (More thorough intro) http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...aradigm-3/

Just so everyone knows, Paradigm 1 = Group 1 = Team 1. Ditto for Paradigm 2.

Paradigm 3 keeps each of those two distinct group in tact, but establishes a process to leverage the talents and skills of each side. They don't balance each other out, they accelerate and enhance each other. Paradigm 3 uses both groups, but it does NOT combine the groups together. Each side maintains their worldview, but they both fulfill their roles.

In subsequent posts, I'll discuss exactly what these opposing groups will be doing
08-26-2014, 08:54 PM
Rainbow RE: Paradiam 1, 2, & 3
I would like to sign up for either Paradigm2/T2 OR Paradigm3. Not for 1.
I do not see a link to do this. What am I missing?
It is getting complex.
Maybe too complex.
However, my intention is still focused.
An email would be nice to confirm, not sure how that works either.
thanks

without prejudice
[/i][/size]
08-27-2014, 11:08 AM
IT HAS NOT STARTED! Thus, no links yet. For people who been actively engaged at the NDC, they simply tell me what team they want to be on.

For newcomers, they will fill out an application form (I'm working on that now).

It will be very clear to everyone when Paradigm 3 begins. Before it does, there will be orientation, rules established, meet and greet with fellow team members, etc. This is not an easy process. I'm working as swiftly as I can, but I also cannot drop our all-important Proj Aug.

Stay tuned. Visit frequently. If it isn't obvious, it hasn't started. That being said, AwakenedDreamer...you now have Paradigm 2 permissions (although not much is happening on those forums yet).

Blessings...