The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aerial View in dreams
09-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Aerial View in dreams
I see things in an Aerial view a lot within my dreams. I feel no emotion when I see things from an Aerial view, I am receiving information, that is it.

Like being outside of someone's house and looking in on them through the window. I am not apart of their family, or any situations going on inside of their home. I am getting a sneak peek of the people I am watching.

I am wondering if other see in Aerial view as well, and if they feel emotion during that time?

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Aerial View in dreams
My answers: Yes (aerial) and No (emotion).

I distinctly remember being outside a university building and for some reason I suddenly started floating above everyone for absolutely no reason that I could tell. There was no emotion and there was nothing really going on either. Just me watching from above at pretty much nothing special.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-07-2014, 09:15 PM
I don't recall ever having an aerial view during dreams. I am either me in the dream or in the body of a person experiencing the dream from their eyes. I always feel the emotions.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
09-09-2014, 11:16 AM
That is an incredible description like you are a recording device... I always felt like I was the operator of a drone, but had on goggles, so I couldn't see anything else but what was on the screen!

09-11-2014, 12:45 AM
Yes, I often have dreams where I am simply an observer and I seem to be, as you described, flying around the scene like a drone. I'll be above the scene but the angle and perspective changes. I can't say I feel no emotion at all as I recall times where I feel hopeful or joyous or concerned about what I am watching but I'm not involved in any way and the emotion isn't "personal", it's a detached emotion.
09-11-2014, 05:37 AM
Wow Rae, that makes me wonder if I am somehow getting into the minds of drone operators, or if I am somehow tapping into technology (human Cyborgs come to mind) I am so anxious to ask Chip Coffee on the 25th if his psychic abilities allow him to see from this angle? Smile

09-11-2014, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2014 10:01 PM by Rae22.)
If you are getting into the heads of drone operators that would be very useful! I feel like I am the drone itself, observing but very present in the position I am viewing from. In the way you describe it I wonder if you are actually experiencing more like a type of remote viewing. Have you trained at all in RV? I'm wondering if we were to give you a target to observe, what would happen...
09-11-2014, 10:59 PM
I'm usually perched on the edge looking down or at whatever is going on as though viewing from my third eye. Sometimes I watch myself watching or watch myself acting in a dream. *L* Most of the ones I take part in are personal. Of course, there are always exceptions.

My dreams are pretty much short and sweet and I'm getting better at hanging on to them long enough to record them in my head so I remember them. Mind you, I do occasionally have long ones I remember, too. I'm pretty new at this and find it, well....intriguing. I can't say I've ever had a 'drone' experience but maybe that will change now that such a thing has registered in my brain. *L*
09-12-2014, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 12:31 AM by NADW-P1.)
Rae, I have never had any Training as a remote viewer. I only recently learned what that is in the past year or so. I don't know any of the details about it, I have just heard the radio shows on C2Cam with a man who does/did it for the government.

Do you know of a link that has a description of what remote viewing feels like?

Perched, I know that feeling too, and as a child I used to fly in my dreams a lot, all three feel totally different.
When perched, it feels like I am standing some place and looking down, like a soul picking a life before being born.

Flying for me feels like I am less in control, slight bumps in the wind make me move more to one side to keep my balance, and I never know what to do with my feet so they flop around like a fish out of water.

09-12-2014, 11:03 AM
There' a lot of RV info online and I get a lot of junk mail from a few organizations whose seminars sound amazing if i could afford to go... but here is a forum that I've seen mentioned around quite a bit which might be a friendlier place to find info. http://www.grillflame.net/

I'm not a good dream "flyer" at all. When I'm observing things from the aerial perspective I am quite "there" but I don't have the sensation of body flight at all. I only remember one dream where I actively, consciously flew. It was amazing! :-D Usually when I fly it's rather feeble and I have to jump up and my legs pump and pedal like crazy trying to push myself up! Once I'm up I kind of drift and bounce like a bubble but not able to stay up long or float any more than a few feet up and that is usually over water.