The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trumpet Call
09-10-2014, 05:21 AM
Trumpet Call
NEWS:
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=22...nvironment

Mysterious Shockwaves and Booms Persist

“I was on a ladder painting the house when I felt the ladder shake
and then witnessed the whole Lake House shake. There was no boom — more like a shock wave of sorts. The strange thing was that as soon as the house and ladder finished shaking (maybe 5 seconds), I saw an A-10 Warthog fly by.”

- Resident of Alpena, Michigan, August 2014

September 9, 2014 Albuquerque, New Mexico - Earthfiles continues to receive reports about mysterious and unexplained trumpet or loud booms or even silent shockwaves.

This may also fit for a few of the shock waves, as well as Trumpet call.

DREAM: Trumpet Call 8/30/14

After a dream I had this morning I thought of the Bible, Acts 2:17 - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.

It sure would be helpful right now if I were an artist. The dream was so visual and the colors so vibrant, like the colors were alive. The only two colors were white and blue. The blue was a lighter shade of Google blue.

I saw what looked like a TV screen without a housing. I then saw faces flash on the screen one after the other. The faces looked like they were drawn with a blue ink. The whole face was not blue, the face was white. It was outlined in blue, the eyes, mouth, eye brows, etc. I think it was about 12 different people.

When the faces stopped appearing on the screen I looked upward to my right. I saw what looked like bright white clouds. A huge trump appeared in the clouds, it was not any certain color, and it looked like energy. In trying to describe the size of the trumpet, the only thing I can think of is airplanes I have seen in the sky. You could easily fit 100+ airplanes in the space of that trumpet.

Then behind, to the right of the trumpet I saw the clouds open to a very bright space. I knew what was going to happen. I thought, that is Jesus and I am NOT staying here for this. So I ran toward the opening in the clouds and walked in. I was so happy to be there again.

End of Dream.

When I woke up and was still here I was very disappointed. Now after prayer and remembering my purpose here I can smile again. Innocent

I was unable to provide the dreamers name or a link, this is in the old data base.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Trumpet Call
The unexplained "booms" have been going on in this region of upstate NY as well. At first they had everyone up here in the hills calling one another to make sure people were okay... the booms were felt strongly but the sound seemed muffled or too distant to explain how strong the percussion was felt making people wonder if there had been an explosion each time. In the first couple weeks of last month they were happening in groups of two or three a couple times a week and have slowed to one every now and then. There haven't been any that I'm aware of this week. Everyone asked one another about them but no one has come up with an explanation as far as I know.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply