The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carl Jung
09-10-2014, 08:53 PM
Rainbow Carl Jung
It is said that Carl Jung, the pioneer in dream work, as far back as 1915 had his own precog dream of 'apocalyptic' proportions of huge tidal waves overtaking all of Europe & Russia, then again they came to take the world.
He had a nervous breakdown; a collapse after that, only to rise as one of the world's genius in psychotherapy and visionary work. Was that a negative thing? Certainly not, but how would one know at the time?
Of course, one can interpret those apocalyptic tidal waves as WW1 and WW2.
Interpretations of dreams however, can be as though one walks on thin ice, until events happen to give them structure.
Well now, the world of quantum seems to escape the predictive to allow more unknown variables to weave the tapestry of the future.
This is what makes dream work exciting. Take fear out of it altogether.
We are all the weavers.
Step back and watch the tapestry unfold!
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2014, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2014 11:46 PM by Eagle1.)
RE: Carl Jung
CG Jung was one of the most mystical people on the planet who refused to be labeled a mystic. So much has been written by him and about him, yet much of his life seems a mystery of sorts.

Of all the phenomenal things he brought into conception, I do believe that the shadow might be one of his best, especially if one desires wholeness (I would argue that everyone should desire it, but I also don't like the word should). In essence, we do not stand a chance at reaching wholeness without acknowledging all those imperfections that we've all but stuffed down into the deep trenches of the psyche.

I attach one my Master's papers written about the very situation that Awakened talks about. In Transpersonal Psychology, we call this breakdown a "Spiritual Emergency."

Enjoy...

Attached File(s)
.doc  TS5005_Week13_ChrisMcCleary_CG JUNG Sp Emergency.doc (Size: 377.5 KB / Downloads: 5)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2014, 07:36 PM
Star RE: Carl Jung
Awesome paper Chris. Seems you've tied into this genius or perhaps are his reincarnation......

No matter what my team number or mission just call me
Dream Weaver .....heh heh heh......Idea this is just too much fun. LOL.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user