The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoo's
09-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Tattoo's
I had the following lucid dream. I am just wondering about the tattoo part of the dream. Anyone know of a website that I can reasearch this on? Possibly a webiste that shows tattoos of Gangs and such?
................................................................................​...............
Dream: Dream started with my being in what a looked like a compound. There were men and women there that looked like they were getting ready for a battle.

The next scene I am riding in a vehicle with people from the compound. We are on our way to our assignment. Each of us has a different assignment for the night.

The next scene I am walking in what looks like a warehouse district. Up ahead of me I see a young woman, maybe in her early 20’s. She is what we refer to as “An Innocent One”. My next thought is I need to stop what was happening to her. I am then joined by a man that is on the same mission. We join up and remove the young women from the chair she is sitting on. The people that were going to tattoo the young woman disappeared. The man says to me “Is it too late?” I took her wrist in my hand, turned it over and removed a piece of paper that had a tattoo on it. I told the man “no it’s not too late, it’s just ink and can be washed off”. The young woman is confused. She said “they wanted me to join their club and said I needed this tattoo”. I told her it was evil they wanted her for and it was not a club to join. I told her if she had gotten the tattoo she would have been joined to them to do evil and she would not have a choice.

As we are walking off with the young woman, an older woman walks into the scene. She is dressed in white. She is standing about 12 feet away from us and will not walk any closer to us. As we walk forward she walks backward. She was not frightened of us. I had the feeling that she could not get closer to us for some reason.

At first she is very nice and asks why we are interfering. I tell her that we are taking this young woman to safety. She went on to say that there was nothing wrong going on here. By this time we are in large building that looks like an empty warehouse.

My Spirit told me something was not right with this woman in white. So I starting speaking to her in my Holy Spirit language and she showed her demonic spirit. She was furious to have lost out on the young woman. I told my companion, the man, that the only way to stop the woman in white was to pull her apart. Even though she could not get close to us, we on the other hand could get close to her. So he grabbed her right arm and I pulled her left. We pulled her body apart, arms, legs & head. There was no blood, the demons body was like a bloodless shell. As soon as I smashed the head the demon was dead. Others of our kind had joined us. They thought we might need backup because this one demon had around a while and had evaded capture.

The last thing I remember in the dream was picking up the pieces of the demon and dumping them into a trash can. I did not feel any sense of happiness at killing the demon, it was more a sense of relief that there was one less to deal with. I thought, now I know the importance of protecting “The Innocent Ones”. End of Dream.

Note: I do not watch movies or TV shows that have demons or anything demonic in them.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Tattoo's
http://crime.about.com/od/issues/ig/Gang-Tattoos/

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
09-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Also try this one https://www.google.com/search?q=gang+tat...CAYQ_AUoAQ

09-11-2014, 11:25 AM
since you mentioned Demon try this search as well. https://www.google.com/search?q=gang+tat...ic+tattoos

09-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Merci !
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user