The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you handle Dreams come true?
09-11-2014, 09:40 PM
How do you handle Dreams come true?
The question is:

hey Chris,

I entered these into the new 2.0 dream base, should I be entering them in "My dream came true"?

I am still confused on the procedures.

ANSWER: The new dream input form on DreamBase 2.0 is the ONLY place where we put dreams in now. This is temporary while we vet the new form and make sure it's solid and ready for prime time.

ALL Dreams go into that one category, even your dreams that have already come true. There are a couple of extra things to do if you're inputting a dream that has already come to pass.

First, you'll notice at the bottom of the form it gives you three options (did it come true). Normally we say, #1 Did not come true yet. However, if your dream has already come true, then you select #2 and provide your explanation.

Note if the dream came true before you put the dream into the database, then obviously this cannot be validated, but you CAN have a non-validated dream come true! This is indicated when #2 is selected and you have justification in that second comment block

ALSO, be cognizant of the ACTUAL DATE OF DREAM. We have two dates now on every dream input: the date it was input (automatically populates) and the ACTUAL DREAM DATE. Thus, you can put in dreams that are years old as long you put the correct date into that block.

Anymore questions? These are good especially since things are changing a bit at a time.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: How do you handle Dreams come true?
Sherriann posted a dream on 9/17 "V is for Victory" I think it has come true but not sure how to do that. Here is the link to the dream:

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...or_Victory

Here is are news links:

http://www.newschannel9.com/news/top-sto...2858.shtml

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014...n-syria-w/

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/22/world/meas...sis-syria/

Thank you
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
09-23-2014, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2014 10:42 AM by Sherriann_P1.)
Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for that. :-) If you go to the Voting Booth, you'll find a thread I put up about this.
It's kinda' creepy how I pegged that. Not sure how I feel about it right now, either.
It's too bad things are the way they are....
But, I'm in a Union meeting all day today so hopefully, my feelings will unconsciously gel. *L*
Find all posts by this user
09-23-2014, 01:05 PM
Ok, I voted. Forgot about that thread. Really excellent work with the Tarot card. Sorry this one came true Sad
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user