The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a Treat. DreamBot 09/12/14
09-13-2014, 05:04 AM
RE: What a Treat. DreamBot 09/12/14
Hi, I am also new to NDC and I wanted to mention that my dream also had the Royal Family but it was an Indian Royal family. It could have been Middle Eastern but the man in my dream owned an exclusive restaurant that served Indian food so I assumed he was Indian. Anyway, just thought I would mention it.

My dream is located here if you want to have a look (scrawl down). http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...t/3/off/10

It is called Hidden Crimes and it is very short. : )

(09-12-2014 02:26 PM)Cantadora Wrote:  Hello,

I'm new to NDC and have been reading the dreams for a couple of days now, as well as information on the main site. I woke up this morning with some vivid and closer to the surface dreams that I took the time to write down. There were a few themes that showed up. Unusual heavy monsoonal rains for an area that is usually dry, a tropical lush setting with very large lizard like creatures that were crawling about on oversize leaves, that appeared to be grinning - and this area was near a child's play area and I was told these creatures were safe, they looked like something out of a B grade scifi movie - a location near the ocean where the water was choppy, the skies stormy with lots of serious beach erosion with deep water which them flowed into a royal family and gathering of same of some sort, and plane travel, tickets. The royal family seemed to be of Arab or similar Middle Eastern Descent. It was a man and women, and others, and last but not least, of all things, puppies. The puppies were told to me to be some kind of a hound, beagle (?) special somehow, like AKC, yet they were bigger, more muscular, and if you held them up to your ear you could hear a keening sound. They also seemed to have odd coloring, at first tans, and then as you looked, speckled with pinks and blues, the man and his wife, very well to do, were talking about finding homes/placements for them . . .
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What a Treat. DreamBot 09/12/14 - Eagle1 - 09-12-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: What a Treat. DreamBot 09/12/14 - StarStrider - 09-13-2014 05:04 AM