The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a Treat. DreamBot 09/12/14
09-15-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: What a Treat. DreamBot 09/12/14
OH Okay! Case closed then? I'm just taking it for granted that we've been seeing covered in white ever since ebola started just prior to August 2014. Yes, that makes sense. So is Covered in White a done deal or a super big meme?

Basically we can throw all that out as day residue, right? No more predictions based on Covered in White?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2014, 12:17 AM
Not so fast Chris Big Grin I think the covered in white is just ramping up. White keeps popping up, EVERYWHERE. Rae just posted a dream with white snow and big white truck. This meme is not going anywhere and is central to our work here. I think awakeneddreamer feels the same.

As far as I can tell, there is no central thing the people in the dreams are doing when white comes up. They are either dressed in white, have white on their faces, seeing white objects. It's all over the map.

I'm still leaning towards white being metaphor: to reveal, bring to light, purity

I get the feeling this is a HUGE meme that we are just starting to scratch the surface of. AND, it is being layered in with black.

Fun times Tongue
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
09-16-2014, 08:28 AM
Chris, when you do DreamBot runs, can you pull out 'white' and see what is around it?
Find all posts by this user
09-16-2014, 11:36 AM
Great suggestion. And would you believe that our very first run doing this...9/16/14:

mom
woman
few
guy
zero
aid
need
popular
black
white
big
try
feel

No kidding: Black and White are smack dab next to each other. Unbelievable!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-16-2014, 11:47 AM
IMHO, white needs to be followed from the start onward because it is part of 'The Shift' where people have these amazing happy and content dreams that they don't want to leave. I think Rae just had one. It's almost as if there are two forces battling each other and white is getting stronger. Seriously, we might just need the white and maybe sooner than we'd like to think.

I had journalled this experience from Back in 2013:

During the night of March 5/6, a friend had a dream. She wrote to me, "Last night I dreamed of the beautiful scenery in Twilight's latest movie then of a pink and purple sunset/rise? over a placid ocean. I woke smiling."

I had a dream that night too. There I was, sitting on a floor hugging my knees in the white of pure energy. There was just me. Nothing else. No-thing. Nothingness. No thought except the word FREEDOM. It was a most strange and amazingly wonderful feeling. I wanted to bring it with me into the day. In a sense, I did. My fear/anxiety/apprehension about the future has mostly disappeared. It is what it is. What will be, will be and any time I need to, I can go back to 'the white'.

I had the firefighter entering through a door from the white and white surrounding and fading out Dean Norris who is an ultimate bad guy on Under the Dome. There were more....But, anyway, keep tracking it and put P1 to work because it isn't over. LOL
09-16-2014, 12:05 PM
http://rt.com/politics/188204-russian-na...lin-white/
Paint it white - Nationalist MP wants Kremlin color changed
09-17-2014, 08:14 PM
Sherriann,

What do you mean from the start? Do you mean go back to the first dream logged and follow the thread from there? I think you are right but what a daunting task!

I've posted my thoughts surrounding the meme white. However, I'm beginning to feel like it is just the very first layer in a large onion. There's something else, something so much bigger but the WHAT is eluding me.

Or, it is so simple we are overlooking it in its simplicity. I honestly don't know which and I'm at a loss as to how to figure it out.
09-17-2014, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2014 08:36 PM by Sherriann_P1.)
Well, no, going all the way back would indeed be a daunting task. It goes back a few years and it is now what it is. Following it from here would be a good thing, tho, I figure. Or maybe going back to when it was first noticed not too long ago and a little further back to see what may have sparked it. Maybe think of the white in all the ways it shows up as protection but be aware of what comes with white in the DreamBot. It isn't necessarily an event, but rather, a transformation. White and black never balance and I see white becoming much more prominent. If viewed this way, it could benefit the forecasting of particular events. Then there is the idea of illusion where white robes may not necessarily be a good thing and that may be where the events lie. That's what I think, anyway. *L*
09-17-2014, 08:53 PM
Music RE: What a Treat. DreamBot 09/12/14
Oh, phew! (I'm wiping sweat off my brow), lol. I think I tried to do that when reading the dreams in 2.0 but now I've read so many things I honestly can't remember. I made notes but didn't think to write "this is the first white reference." (now I'm smacking forehead).

This is really good insight and something I hadn't thought of:

"Then there is the idea of illusion where white robes may not necessarily be a good thing and that may be where the events lie."