The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a Treat. DreamBot 09/12/14
09-12-2014, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 10:40 AM by Eagle1.)
What a Treat. DreamBot 09/12/14
The word "Treat" surges in the collective, but not many others to the level we are used to. Could it indicate that nothing significant is coming, except treats?

Also, if the lingo is suggesting something, then we might expect a truck driver named John to get injured attempting to take a picture of something while driving. Look out for that one because this is one of the clearest phrases and most precise ones we've received. Of course, it doesn't guarantee future events until dream material overlaps it. BUT sometimes lingo manifest all by itself.

Look towards the bottom, and there's Robin again! Is Williams alive for crying out loud? Will he be seen in a cafe?

(Clean copy in the pic below)
9/12/2014 %Change from Ave % Change from Yesterday
treat 77.2% 1000.0%
protecting 96.1% 550.0%
pen 147.4% 500.0%
puppies 57.9% 400.0%
semi 96.0% 366.7%
john 103.2% 157.1%
injured 84.0% 157.1%
attempt 49.2% 108.3%
picture 118.2% 105.4%
wrote 77.5% 100.0%
liked 92.2% 82.4%
shoes 346.0% 60.8%
robin 108.3% 58.8%
cafe 64.6% 57.1%
entry 144.1% 55.6%
definitely 57.2% 50.0%
toilet 117.0% 38.1%

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2014, 11:55 AM
RE: What a Treat. DreamBot 09/12/14
Snicker! His name is John.... he wasn't taking pictures but maybe the driver of the car was. There is a really nice picture of the semi in the bush.
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/local.../15456009/
Find all posts by this user
09-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Hello,

I'm new to NDC and have been reading the dreams for a couple of days now, as well as information on the main site. I woke up this morning with some vivid and closer to the surface dreams that I took the time to write down. There were a few themes that showed up. Unusual heavy monsoonal rains for an area that is usually dry, a tropical lush setting with very large lizard like creatures that were crawling about on oversize leaves, that appeared to be grinning - and this area was near a child's play area and I was told these creatures were safe, they looked like something out of a B grade scifi movie - a location near the ocean where the water was choppy, the skies stormy with lots of serious beach erosion with deep water which them flowed into a royal family and gathering of same of some sort, and plane travel, tickets. The royal family seemed to be of Arab or similar Middle Eastern Descent. It was a man and women, and others, and last but not least, of all things, puppies. The puppies were told to me to be some kind of a hound, beagle (?) special somehow, like AKC, yet they were bigger, more muscular, and if you held them up to your ear you could hear a keening sound. They also seemed to have odd coloring, at first tans, and then as you looked, speckled with pinks and blues, the man and his wife, very well to do, were talking about finding homes/placements for them . . .
09-12-2014, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 03:04 PM by awakeneddreamer.)
Rainbow RE: What a Treat. DreamBot 09/12/14
quick note-
Suggestion that a future headline might include
" prevention of injury by protecting children during 'trick or treat' season."
Not sure what this would have to do with shoes or puppies.

will scan dreams for overlap on this.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
09-12-2014, 04:16 PM
Rainbow RE: What a Treat. DreamBot 09/12/14
Another quick note on dreambots- for no other place to put this, I put it here before shutting down and going home-

Looking over latest dreams-
I see water. whether it is a shower, monsoons, rain, oceans, body of water.
I see white clothes, white people, white substance,
I see blonde--> children, person
I see religious/teacher/leader-> female figures coming forward
I see planes- base, tickets, travel.
I see left, right (directional?) or metaphor.......

these terms may not be coming forward as memes in great measure, percentages etc. but it is an overlapping thread being woven into dream tapestries lately...
It stood out for me in reading a dozen dreams i the past week.
I am relatively new at this and have not spent a great deal of time; with further exposure the tapestry will reveal itself.
I am getting an 'itch' on this that needs to be scratched, which tells me I need to follow the sense of it. I sense there are coils unfurling at the intersections on the Universal quantum grid of omni-particles that needs observing.
More later.
09-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Oh my. I'm getting the shakes. I think someone has broken the code to DreamForecasting!

In DFing, there's a lot of logic/reason, a lot of reading, and whole lot of introspection aimed deeper than just the superficial cavity of Mind. I'm looking forward to what AD brings back from the Quantum...and wait until AD gets access to the rest of the DreamBot runs....lookout!

Thanks AD for joining me, and it couldn't have been at a better time!! Blessings,
Eagle1

BTW, I've also been watching this WHITE theme silently making it's way up. White is something that would only show up on DreamBot3, and so I'm tempted to run that one also daily, although that was the one sucking out all my time in weeks past. Maybe at least a weekly run...it does super well at finding colors and numbers...the standard stuff. Anyway, great job.
09-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Oh, yes. Colours and numbers, months and days, locations and terrain...and brand names. *L*
09-13-2014, 05:04 AM
Hi, I am also new to NDC and I wanted to mention that my dream also had the Royal Family but it was an Indian Royal family. It could have been Middle Eastern but the man in my dream owned an exclusive restaurant that served Indian food so I assumed he was Indian. Anyway, just thought I would mention it.

My dream is located here if you want to have a look (scrawl down). http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...t/3/off/10

It is called Hidden Crimes and it is very short. : )

(09-12-2014 02:26 PM)Cantadora Wrote:  Hello,

I'm new to NDC and have been reading the dreams for a couple of days now, as well as information on the main site. I woke up this morning with some vivid and closer to the surface dreams that I took the time to write down. There were a few themes that showed up. Unusual heavy monsoonal rains for an area that is usually dry, a tropical lush setting with very large lizard like creatures that were crawling about on oversize leaves, that appeared to be grinning - and this area was near a child's play area and I was told these creatures were safe, they looked like something out of a B grade scifi movie - a location near the ocean where the water was choppy, the skies stormy with lots of serious beach erosion with deep water which them flowed into a royal family and gathering of same of some sort, and plane travel, tickets. The royal family seemed to be of Arab or similar Middle Eastern Descent. It was a man and women, and others, and last but not least, of all things, puppies. The puppies were told to me to be some kind of a hound, beagle (?) special somehow, like AKC, yet they were bigger, more muscular, and if you held them up to your ear you could hear a keening sound. They also seemed to have odd coloring, at first tans, and then as you looked, speckled with pinks and blues, the man and his wife, very well to do, were talking about finding homes/placements for them . . .
09-13-2014, 11:09 AM
Thank you StarStrider!

Yes, great connection here. BTW, her dream is here: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...den_Crimes

So, let's make some connections here...

1. Lot's of covered in WHITE
2. Royal families
3. Religious upheaval.

All connected? After we confirm or deny the original Sept headline, we'll come back to this.
09-13-2014, 05:20 PM
I found a toilet!

Utah elementary school teacher hurt after her gun accidently fires, shatters school toilet

http://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2...g-at-schoo

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.