The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Validated Dreams of...NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
09-02-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: The Validated Dreams of...NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
I only noticed it the other day, but I don't go checking the links all the time. So I have no idea how long it has been like that.

I will do my best...

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2014, 04:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2014 04:05 AM by NADW-P1.)
All but two of my Project August/Uno dreams have now come true! Smile
17 out of 19 dreams (a few personal ones, validated by friends & family.)

09-03-2014, 08:59 AM
We're extremely fortunate to have you here with us. What a blessing!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2014, 09:37 AM
Validated Precognition #14 for NativeAmericanDreamWeaver

We verified this precognitive dream which predicted: Giant fissure splits the earth

Links for Documentation:

Dream Link (2014-05-15) http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...car_Tissue

News Link (2014-08-22) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...exico.html

(Score Format = WHAT-WHERE-WHEN)

WHAT: 5 out of 5 -- Dream: There was no earth quake, no warning. I woke this morning to find the earth had *stretched, and then *sunk. The landscape had new large sunken canyons rippled before me. It was right in the middle of where the road had been, which lead directly into town.

News:A huge fissure has split open the earth in a rural Mexican town, stunning locals and scientists, who are still seeking to explain its origin.
The crack appeared last week and crosses Highway 26 between Hermosillo, in the northwest of Mexico, and the Gulf of California.
The fissure is the length of three quarters of a mile, about 26 feet deep and 16 feet wide.
Geologists are still investigating what could have caused the phenomenon.
A huge fissure has split open the earth in a rural Mexican town, stunning locals and scientists, who are still seeking to explain its origin.

WHERE: 3 out of 5 -- Dream: I am in the southern US. My land boarders Texas, New Mexico, and Mexico. I am standing with Mexico behind me as I look at the scar Tissue Canyon landscape in front of me, I am facing North East, with New Mexico to my left, and my house to my right.

News:in a rural Mexican town, crosses Highway 26 between Hermosillo, in the northwest of Mexico, and the Gulf of California.

Admin measured the distance between the actual fissure and approx where the dreamer was standing. This distance is well within that which would be considered an average US State. So, even though the event happens in Mexico, the distance is judged to be within one state's distance, so 3 point.

WHEN: 3 out of 5 -- Pre-Meditation: August 9th 2014 5:45pm

News: August 22nd 2014. The news is definitely within one month, so 3 points.

Therefore, this dream/news combo receives the following score: 5 - 3 - 3
- Well done, NativeAmericanDreamWeaver!!
- For a detailed description of how precognition is scored, navigate to http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/how-to/score-a-dream/
09-03-2014, 09:48 AM
Validated Precognition #15 for NativeAmericanDreamWeaver

We verified this precognitive dream which predicted: Peeping - John!

Links for Documentation:

Dream Link (2014-05-20) http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...EPING_JOHN

News Link (2014-08-29) http://www.burbankleader.com/news/tn-blr...7413.story

WHAT: 4.5 out of 5 -- Dream: John Stephen Goodman was watching me sleep through my Window in San Francisco, Ca. I woke up to find him staring at me. The window of my ground floor Victorian apartment home was open so I could feel the cool night breeze on me as I slept.

News: A 34-year-old Glendale man was arrested early Friday morning after police reportedly observed him peeping through a window at the Extended Stay Inn in Burbank, said Burbank Police Lt. John Dilibert.

I got the peepers name mixed up with the officers name.

Admin agrees...John was caught peeping, and since the name is correct for the police officer, we consider the name metaphoric, which means that the minimum amount of points is subtracted from the total. Thus, 4.5

WHERE: 3 out of 5 -- Dream: San Francisco, Ca.

News: Glendale , Ca.

News is definitely within the predicted state, thus 3 points.

WHEN: 5 out of 5 -- Dream: Premeditation – August 29th 2014

News: A Glendale man was arrested on Friday, Aug. 29 after police reportedly observed him peeping through the a window at the Burbank Extended Stay Inn. (Bing Maps / updated September 1, 2014)

The day was direct hit, thus max points.

Therefore, this dream/news combo receives the following score: 4.5 - 3 - 5
- Yet another great hit, NativeAmericanDreamWeaver! Great job!
- For a detailed description of how precognition is scored, navigate to http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/how-to/score-a-dream/
09-03-2014, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2014 12:07 PM by Eagle1.)
Validated Precognition #16 for NativeAmericanDreamWeaver

We verified this precognitive dream which predicted: hologram universe

Links for Documentation:

Dream Link (2014-05-13) http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...gram_Wheel

News Link (2014-08-28) http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn26...AV6Tt50zIU

WHAT: 4.5 out of 5 -- Hologram wheel, and hologram universe. both are a circle shape, and in the news article the scientist is trying to peer in between what we know to be our reality and what we believe is possible to confirm or deny the existence that our universe is in fact a hologram.

In my dream I was trying to peer between the hologram cards to see something that was hidden from view, but it was forbidden to see it.

Admin: Since the dream hologram cards symbolize (through metaphor) the major part of the scientific study, this will be graded as a metaphor. The metaphor itself (hologram cards being the hologram universe that is tested) correctly pegs the news story, so we begin with 5.0 points and subtract the unidentified metaphor from that, so 4.5 total points here.

WHERE: 2 out of 5 -- The Scientist lives and works in Chicago, the dream took place in Yellowstone National Park. Therefore, the country is correct, so 2 points.

WHEN: 3 out of 5 -- This dream was intended for Project August (so the target was the month of August). The news came out exactly within the intended month, so 3 points.

Metaphors or further clarification include:
Dreamer: "I found this statement to be very interesting:

"The theory is that space is made of waves instead of points, that everything is a little jittery, and never sits still," says Craig Hogan at the University of Chicago, who dreamed up the experiment."

There are a total of 3 dreams concerning the Hologram wheel message. these dreams show as inactive so I put the full dreams here:

Dream 1:
5/13/2014 9:22am

I am walking in a wooded area on a small game trail, I can hear the sound of hooves but the sound is echoing in the trees so I can not tell where it is coming from.

I stop in my path and listen, the hoof sounds stop as well. I turn around and see a giant buffalo is standing behind me. He says my name, my eyes go wide, but I grin, because I know this is a dream.

"Tutank (Buffalo) what is your name?" I asked...
"My name is the sound of thunder" he said.

I asked him, "are you following me", "no" he replied, " am on my way to the medicine wheel, would you care to join me?" Sure I said...

We walked down the path him following slowly behind me until we came to a clearing. I don't know quite how to describe what I saw in the middle of the clearing, it was like a merry-go-round or a carousel but instead of fake horses it had giant cards that were hologram pictures.

As I walked closed I realized the pictures moved but only slightly, like the old cracker jack box hologram toys only much bigger.

The first one was of man smiling, when I moved to walk around the hologram wheel he changed into an angry man yelling. His face is one I have seen before but I cannot place him, he is a movie star or TV star or something like that.

I move to second card and it is of yellow stone, in the first picture you can see old faithful, in the second you can see people standing in front of old faithful.

As I walk to the third card I realize there is a small space between the cards, something that is hidden. The buffalo laughs as I try to peek in-between the cards.

"They will not let you see that" he said, but you can feel what is coming if you put your ear to the earth you will feel her wheezing."

I laid down on the ground and put my ear to the earth, the buffalo started stammering his hooves and laughing... "Can you feel the vibrations?"

I got up off the ground very upset with him for tricking me, but I knew he was right... I exhaled and walked towards the third card again when suddenly the earth shook so hard I feel to the ground.

The shock of the sudden jolt woke me up, I thought there was a real earth quake.

Note: I was at home alone for 2 hours before I woke from this dream.

Dream 2:
5/19/2014 6:20am
I am laying in the dirt face down, I look up and I see the buffalo “who’s name is the sound of thunder” I screamed because I was back in this dream where I left off and this rarely happens to me! I look to my right and the buffalo is trying to get up off of the ground as well. I jump to my feet and run around the wheel, but before I can see the third hologram screen I see Animals of all kinds running towards me! I run back over to buffalo and try to push him up to his feet.
He says “Thanks a lot, you were gonna leave me down here” he was snorting and grunting at me. I yell to him “I have to see the holograms, its important” the roar of hooves hitting the soft dirt ring out in this clearing. He yells back at me “Stupid girl; you’re not meant to see what is really there so stop looking and feel what is there”. We both run in the same direction as the other animals down the hill.
As we are running my I realize my feet are hurting really badly because I am only wearing socks and we are running over rocks, sticks, and tree branches. There is a fork in the path and we go to the right, the others go to the left down into the valley. We come to an abrupt halt at the edge of a cliff overlooking the valley below.
I watch in horror as the other animals get stuck in what I can only describe as Quicksand, or liquefaction. The sand though has small waves in it and the waves are beating the dirt like the tiny waves of a small lake when a boat is out on the water. We are both yelling at the other animals to turn back or go around, they keep moving forward though pushing more and more into the Quicksand.
I cover my eyes and begin to cry, I don’t want to see any more I screamed, and woke myself up.

Dream 3:
7/8/2014 10:12am
This is a very SPECIAL and SACRED thing that I do in the dream time, sharing this dream, is sharing the most detailed parts of my spirituality, and my heritage, I am also sharing someone else’s dream medicine, which is why I will not go into detail about the finished dream catcher.

(I did not post this dream right away because I had to look up the correct spelling of the Lakota words from the dream because their sound is what holds so much power!)

I am standing by old faithful, all of the people are gone, it is just me and the geyser and the sky keeps changing colors very quickly. The Buffalo "whose name is the sound of Thunder" walks up and stands beside me on my left. “It has been a while since you have come to see me” I said to him. “You were busy exploring the past” he says to me. We speak for a moment without words and he tells me he has brought a friend, I feel a nudge on the right side of my body and when I look to my right I see a beautiful white buffalo!

Sacred is the name of this Wakan Woman (Spirit Woman) White Buffalo Calf Woman!!!!!!!

She looks deep into my eyes, I can feel the gentleness of her soul, her eyes have a smile in them and I sense her wisdom as she knows things that I do not, she does not speak words to me either but with her mind she tells me;

“You need to stop seeking the answers in your dreams “La Cik Ala Mastinca ikhophesniya” - Little Rabbit no fear (This is my childhood name given to me by my mother when I was 11 years old) you need to do your vision quest so you may speak with your guides and your elders, this needs to happen before your wedding ceremony is to begin with your apache.

When you quest you must be present and own your new name “thate mkha maniyan woihanble sun” - Wind Walking Dream Weaver, you must do this to receive the blessing of your relations. “

“Your beads cannot be sown without this quest, just as your water gathering ceremony will not be complete either. Stop trying to look between the cards of the white man, their world and their ways do not matter in the hearts of your people and remember to listen to your four legged brothers, as you walk in peace with them. They will bond with you, and guide you on your journey. Be in the world but not of the world, harmony is required of you at this time.”

I thanked her for her message and guidance, I turned my head back to the geyser, the skies had turned back into a beautiful blue, and now the geyser was three small mountains with three geysers spraying water. The geysers where the bright color the skies had been. (I feel a special blessing has been tripled with the new landscape) as I look around I am no longer in yellow stone national park. I don’t know exactly where I am, but it is very peaceful, I feel the doubt I held onto before just washed away and there is a confidence that is coming from within that I have not felt in a long time.

I sit down on a rock and I begin to pick up small pieces of sinew, feathers, bone, and seed beads, there are strands of leather and willow branches all that I need the earth below my feet has provided. I begin to weave a new Dream Catcher; the colors are a bold green, a light blue, and white. I pick up a stone and I am given a song so I begin to sing as I am weaving:

Mitakuye Oyasin Hoye yayo, hoye yayo

Maka sitomniyan, okiya wau yelo, Iktomi wan heyaya uwelo, Miye mawakan yelo.

All over this world I come to help, a spider says these things as he comes, Me, I am sacred.

Anpetu ki le mitawa yelo ,Anpetu ki le mitawa yelo.

This day belongs to me; this day belongs to me.

Wakan oyate wan waniyang u ktelo, Wayankaya yo.

A sacred nation is appearing, Come and see.

Wankata peta wanlakelo, Henake tunkan pica wanlakelo.

Up above you have seen a spark; they are stones that you have seen.

Oyate hanta po itateya mawani yelo,

People move aside, I walk in the wind

Hoye yayo, hoye yayo

I sing these prayers over and over until the dream catcher is complete. It is beautiful; I study it in great detail so I can remember it, every bead, every feather, and every weave. I burn it into my mind (special note here: before I can make a dream catcher for someone I must dream making it in order to be able to do it when I am awake.)

Therefore, this dream/news combo receives the following score: 4.5 - 2 - 3
09-09-2014, 11:59 AM
Hi Chris,

I am just wondering how the new "My dream Came True" is going to work, will those be posted here at a later time with scores? or should I be adding scores at all to my dreams that came true in the new data base?

09-11-2014, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2014 08:49 PM by Eagle1.)
Validated Precognition #17 for NativeAmericanDreamWeaver

We verified this precognitive dream which predicted: prepare for the birth of someone very special

Links for Documentation:

Dream Link (2014-08-20) http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ife_begins

News Link (2014-09-08) http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/08/world/euro..._inthenews

WHAT: 3 out of 5 -- "prepare for the birth of someone very special" was what the dreamer declared as the metaphor to this dream. It was the correct metaphor for the verb and object of the news. The subject of the news was the Duke and Duchess. When we score events that happen frequently (the birth of a child to someone special), we do need to make this distinction. Therefore, we begin with VERB and OBJECT pegged, but not the subject. Therefore, we start with 3 points and begin subtracting for undeclared metaphors. In this case, the correct metaphor was correct for those 3 points, and thus no points are subtracted. Therefore, 3 points.

News: Britain's Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expected to become parents for a second time. "The couple only found out very recently. The Duchess has not even reached the crucial 12-week stage," the source said.

WHERE: 0 out of 5 -- Meditation Dallas, until I realize the room isn’t a room at all, it is a womb, the hallway I just came down in an umbilical cord, I am nano size, I am life.

WHEN: 3 out of 5 -- Within 1 month.

Therefore, this dream/news combo receives the following score: 3 - 0 - 3
- Excellent job with the metaphor, NativeAmericanDreamWeaver!! Not your best score, this connection was excellent because of the attention to the metaphoric details of that dream!
09-11-2014, 08:48 PM
Validated Precognition #18 for NativeAmericanDreamWeaver

We verified this precognitive dream which predicted: Sea of Sick Children

Links for Documentation:

Dream Link (2014-07-22) http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...or_Airport

News Link (2014-09-07) http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/07/health/res...?hpt=hp_t1

WHAT: 4.5 out of 5 -- Dream: Sea of sick children

News: 450 children in In Kansas City, Missouri.
Blessing Hospital in Quincy, Illinois, saw more than 70 children.
In East Columbus, Ohio, Nationwide Children's Hospital saw a 20% increase in patients with respiratory illnesses last weekend.

Ten states have contacted the CDC for assistance in investigating clusters of enterovirus -- Colorado, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Kentucky.

There is indeed a sea of sick kids across the States. That cannot be denied. By the phrase, "Sea of sick kids," MUST be treated like a metaphor. It's not literally a sea, but most people would probably make that connection pretty easy. Therefore, we start with 5.0 and subtract 0.5 for the metaphor....thus, 4.5

WHERE: 2.5 out of 5 -- Dream: Denver Airport

News: Colorado

Same State as listed even though the news was regarding the Midwest, so I am comfortable with Country.

ADMIN: We'll split the difference. This is a wide-scoping area with the epicenter in Kansas City, however, epidemics know no boundaries. 2.5

WHEN: 3 out of 5 -- Meditation August 26th 2014

I intended to dream of project august but with all of the recent news searches I have been doing, I believe there was too much day residue. I don’t normally watch or read the news, only c2cam daily news talk, so I will put this dream here and try again for Project August 26th, 2014
The "sea of sick kids" started within August. Not sure exactly when it hit Colorado, but it can't be past today's date of Sept 11, 2014. We know that this virus began in August 2014, so max point for the month, which is 3.

Therefore, this dream/news combo receives the following score: 4.5 - 2.5 - 3
09-15-2014, 04:09 PM
Hey Chris...

Are the "My dreams came true" that were added to the new 2.0 data base going to be listed here as well?

No rush, just wondering.

Thank you!