The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Validated Dreams of...NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
09-15-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: The Validated Dreams of...NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
Great question. The new form in the DreamBase 2.0 has a space to indicate whether the dream came true or not. If someone input a dream AFTER it has already come true, then option #2 will be checked and the person will put his/her justification into the lower comment block as to how this dream came true. These are called unvalidated precognition.

However, option #3 is filled out by the administrator AFTER a dream is validated, and to get validated, the dreamer must submit that form called "My Dream Came True."

Once the form is submitted, the validation process occurs, where the admin looks at the justification and validates or adjusts the dreamers' suggested scoring.

If the dream becomes fully validated, the validated form gets posted in the "trophy case" or the "Validated Precognition" thread here in the forums.

HOWEVER, the admin also should change the dream form to option #3 (telling the DreamBase readers that this dream has come true with a validated score), and add a link to the trophy in that bottom comment section.

So, in the future, when people are perusing the DReamBase 2.0, they will inevitably see a dream that has option #3 checked and they'll realize that the dream has come true. They can look in the second comment block to find the link that describes all about how that dream came true in the trophy case.

Sorry for the redundancy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2014, 04:22 PM
Ah so I was missing a step... HA! Good to know, I will work on that for the next few days. Smile thank you!

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
09-23-2014, 02:23 AM
Hey Chris... I have quite a few dreams I can not validate, I keep getting an error message.

I got stuck on "Missing Woman returns home years later"

I have several more, so can you please let me know when this is working again?

Thank you!

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user