The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Validated Dreams of...NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
08-24-2014, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2014 06:22 PM by Eagle1.)
Validated Precognition #10 for NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
We verified this precognitive dream with the following justification:

(Score Format = WHAT-WHERE-WHEN)

WHAT: 5 out of 5 -- News referred to police as "Storm troopers" which is an exact match to my dream.

News snippet: "If Ferguson, Missouri, looked like a war zone this week, it's because police departments in the St. Louis area -- just like many others across the country -- are arming their officers with equipment plucked straight from the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan. CBS News' Jan Crawford reports that much of the military gear is coming free of charge, or being purchased with federal grant money authorized by Congress."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/this-morning...t-15-2014/

Dream:
My daughter and I are living in a society that is being searched by “Robotic Storm Troopers” they are body scanning un and scanning everything we own. The searches become more frequent and aggressive. I decide to take my daughter to school. On the way I tell her I am afraid of our society, so she takes me to a place that she hides when things become unbearable.

WHERE: 5 out of 5 -- I gave a physical description of a place I have never been before, upon reviewing Google Maps I found in Ferguson MO. a water park which does not currently have any water in it, if you go to the street view there is water. This water park is located right next to the elementary school, which is also a description of where I was at in the dream.

If you go to Google Maps Type in:
January-Wabash Park 110 Church St Ferguson, MO 63135

Right next to the park is a small man made lake and an school:
Ferguson Middle School 701 January Ave Ferguson, MO 63135

We walk away from the school, to a pedestrian bridge that goes over a freeway, once I am on this bridge I look down and it is a place to keep water instead but it is empty, there is no water below. The pedestrian bridge goes in the shape of a square above the square water hold area. Like a maze it keeps going around, until it comes to a park.

There are large concrete half circles for constructions and she tells me to wait here until she gets back from school. She hops on a bus so she can go to a special class across town. In the mean time I go into the half circle concrete opening, there is a small square room a little ways back behind a fence, I sit down and I can see out into the park through small holes on one side of the room, and I can see into her school locker rooms, on the other side of the room

WHEN: 3 out of 5 -- It was a project august dream so the dreamer intended for the month of August, which was indeed the correct month: 3 points.

Metaphors or further clarification include:
Inside the potters are red tulips, and behind the tulips is another row of small planters, these ones have marijuana growing in them, but everyone pretends like they don’t know what is in those planters, the plants are still very small, babies plants.

Red and Green Rows

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael...ri-n186561

In the photo/video of this news article there are red roses end to end making them look like a row of red on the left, a row of green in the middle, and a row of red on the right, so they form a road of red and green flowers.

Links for Documentation:

Dream Link (2014-07-24) http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...y_Scanning

News Link (2014-08-15) http://www.cbsnews.com/news/this-morning...t-15-2014/

Therefore, this dream/news combo receives the following score: 5-5-3
- We're getting very close to a perfect score here. Great job again, NativeAmericanDreamWeaver!!
- For a detailed description of how precognition is scored, navigate to http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/how-to/score-a-dream/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-18-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-18-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-19-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - NADW-P1 - 08-23-2014, 04:04 AM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-20-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-20-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-20-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-23-2014, 09:19 AM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-23-2014, 10:08 AM
Validated Precognition #10 for NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-24-2014 06:12 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - NADW-P1 - 08-25-2014, 08:46 AM
Dreams vs. Headlines - Eagle1 - 08-25-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - NADW-P1 - 08-26-2014, 04:27 AM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-28-2014, 08:04 PM