The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Validated Dreams of...NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
08-24-2014, 11:00 PM
Validated Precognition #11 for NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
We verified this precognitive dream which predicted: Earth Quake Northern California

Links for Documentation:

Dream Link (2014-05-27) http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream..._of_Shasta

News Link (2014-08-24) http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/24/us/califor...?hpt=hp_t2

(Score Format = WHAT-WHERE-WHEN)

WHAT: 5 out of 5 -- DREAM: "I felt the mountain moving up and down like I was on a roller coaster, and I watched as the waves of water, as they moved into waves of land. The tops of the trees moved like a crowed doing the wave at a baseball game and the birds flew out of the trees and began to swarm."

News: "In Contra Costa County, the quake was felt as a long, rolling, shaking motion with several peaks of movement lasting for an extended time." (Link: http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/08...uake-usgs/)

Farther south of the epicenter in San Francisco, CNN producer Augie Martin felt the quake differently. CNN at 3:45am (caller described the earth quake as waves, not hard jolts)

Dream: "I turned toward the east, there was a few small fires here and there. The smoke was white in one area and black in another."

CNN: The earthquake triggered six major fires that completely destroyed several mobile homes, said Napa Division Fire Chief John Callanan. The city has set up a shelter for those who need a place to stay.

WHERE: 3 out of 5 -- We estimate that the dreamer was only about 200 miles North of the northern-most observations of the earthquake. This is well within the state confines, which equates to 3 points.

DREAM: I am hiking up a mountain on the coast of California. I look up to see four shining metal objects in the sky, they look like Quarters floating in the air to my left and to my right, there are three to my right, and one to my left. They look like flying saucers as I get closer, until I reach the top of the mountain, then they turn into flat markers like the mile markers on the side of the road. (I get the feeling they signify distance not money)

I am facing east when I reach the top of the peak and I can see Mount Shasta in the distance. The air is cool and I am so hot from the hike up that the breeze just feels wonderful!

The above description indicates 25% up the northern California from San Francisco, the Earth Quake was felt over a large region.

CNN: Sunday's earthquake struck four miles northwest of American Canyon, six miles southwest of Napa and nine miles southeast of Sonoma, according to the USGS.

The 6.1-magnitude quake struck just six miles southwest of Napa, California's famed wine country.

WHEN: 3 out of 5 -- Dream was on May 27, earthquake Aug 24. That's within 3 months (or equivalent of one season, so 2 points. However, there is something very interesting in her dream...

DREAM: It is a mid-summers day, hot in the sun with no shade, but cool from the ocean breeze. There are small flowers in mid-bloom but most of the flowers along the trail I am hiking are almost dead. It feels like the end of summer and the beginning of fall.

Wow! Does this not feel like the end of August and beginning of September timeframe or what? The end of summer this year is Sept 22, so if we take her dream literally, the very last day it could have been was just that, Sept 22. The actual earthquake took place on Aug 24, which is within one month of the autumnal equinox, so she receives 3 points!

Metaphors or further clarification include:
DREAM: It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, but then again it wasn’t in the middle of a city.

The major Damage was in the small town of NAPA not a major metropolitan area.

DREAM: I felt so far away from what had just happened

Living in San Jose, Ca. I felt the earthquake but I was far enough away that only items shook and did not fall.

Therefore, this dream/news combo receives the following score: 5-3-3
- Well done, NativeAmericanDreamWeaver!!
- For a detailed description of how precognition is scored, navigate to http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/how-to/score-a-dream/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-18-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-18-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-19-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - NADW-P1 - 08-23-2014, 04:04 AM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-20-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-20-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-20-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-23-2014, 09:19 AM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-23-2014, 10:08 AM
Validated Precognition #11 for NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-24-2014 11:00 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - NADW-P1 - 08-25-2014, 08:46 AM
Dreams vs. Headlines - Eagle1 - 08-25-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - NADW-P1 - 08-26-2014, 04:27 AM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-28-2014, 08:04 PM