The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Validated Dreams of...NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
08-25-2014, 08:46 PM
Dreams vs. Headlines
Dreams and Headlines are two totally separate items. Once I develop headlines based off the dreams, I no longer keep track of dreams.

Granted, some of my headlines are direct predictive headlines (such as the recent suicide in Dallas prediction--we have the headline that I will account for on my prediction log, but you'll do your own accounting for your own dream).

In a perfect organization, I would have the staff to match up real news with the dreams, but a lack of staff prevents me from doing that. Therefore, I personally keep track of my own headlines, and it's up to the dreamers to keep track of their dreams.

As far as percentages go, those are calculated by taking the amount of fulfilled headlines and dividing that number by the total number of headlines. You can also find percentages of those hits having a certain score or better (e.g., only 3.0 and better, for example.) You'd only count the amount of headlines above 3.0 and divide that number by the total number of dreams.

Then, you can get the average score for all your dreams by adding up all the scores and divide by the number of hits. For Proj Aug, I'll also be looking at the average score for certain time periods and see if there are any trends for the correlation value compared to how long the dream takes to manifest (I was thinking that the longer out the prediction, the worse the average score. I don't know the results of that just yet).

Is that what you're looking for? Basically, I have zero PA dreams on my tracker. I only have the headlines I developed from the dreams, and some of those look amazingly similar to the dream. This is not to say that I take personal credit for those predictions. Anyone can become a DreamForecaster! Anyone can do this.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-18-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-18-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-19-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - NADW-P1 - 08-23-2014, 04:04 AM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-20-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-20-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-20-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-23-2014, 09:19 AM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-23-2014, 10:08 AM