The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Validated Dreams of...NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
08-18-2014, 11:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2014 11:02 PM by Eagle1.)
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
VERIFIED PRECOGNITION #2

Cyborg News Accurately Predicted
We verified the following precognitive dream by NativeAmericanDreamWeaver:

The summary of this precognition is as follows (the actual dream says it best):
The Dream
This dream was very confusing, I did more watching other people in the dream, there were many people in the dream, some I knew and others I did not, the general trend was watching how other people were trying to protect themselves and their property. There was a lot more but I didn't feel like writing it all down when I woke up, all I wanted this morning was a cup of coffee! So I lost most of it. 7/1/2014 9:45am I am walking around the outside of a shopping center, I have a new cell phone but I put it into my mouth and it fits like dentures so that all of my contacts, emails, calendar and apps are a part of my physical body so my cell phone can not get stolen. It takes me a while to adjust to the cell phone in my mouth, at first it is big and bulky, but soon form fits my mouth and I hardly notice at all that it is there. Around the mall are mobsters, gang bangers. There is a lot of crime so the new cell phone is to try to protect people. I am watching crime climb everywhere. It is very hot and I stand under a tree next to a large shipping container. I am almost to the side walk, at the end of the parking lot before the street.

I saw this news headline on the Local NBC News but found more on a Google search.

NEWS 1

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/08/08/cybor...62132.html Part Human, Part Machine, Cyborgs Are Becoming A Reality
July 31st 2014
It’s no accident that cyborgs work in the field of technology. In Finland, Jerry Jalava, a computer programmer, lost his finger in a motorcycle accident in 2008. A year later he became an online sensation after replacing his missing digit with a 2-gigabyte USB “finger drive”. Jalava uses it for storing personal information, digital photos and videos.

Earlier this year Ribas had a device permanently attached to her arm. “I call it my seismic sense,” she says. “It’s a chip connected to my phone. The phone collects seismic data from the internet and the receiver in my arm vibrates in reaction to it. From this I know when the earthquake is occurring and how big or small it is.” Ribas has turned her chip into performance art, working as a dancer and choreographer

NEWS 2
http://kxan.com/2014/08/04/colorblind-cy...ear-color/
August 4th 2014

NEW YORK (CNNMONEY) — Cyborgs are a staple of science fiction — from “Star Wars” to “Star Trek” and “The Terminator.”
But some real-life cyborgs are emerging. And while they aren’t exactly half-human, half-machine, they are using implantable technology in remarkable ways.
Neil Harbisson is a musician, an artist — and a cyborg. He has an antenna surgically implanted in his skull and identifies as a cyborg.
“It’s feeling that you’re not using technology and that you’re not wearing technology; it’s feeling that you are technology,” said Harbisson, Cyborg Foundation co-founder.
By definition, a cyborg is a person whose human skills are enhanced by technology.
As devices increasingly take over our lives, some people are actually putting them in their bodies.
Harbisson is colorblind, but his antenna allows him to hear color. It converts the frequencies for different colors into the frequencies for different sounds.
Harbisson explains why he would decide to attach the antenna to himself in the first place.
“I didn’t want to wear technology, I wanted this to be an integral part of me,” he said. “So that’s how I kept developing it until I found a doctor that actually drilled my head and made it implanted.”
Finding a doctor who agreed to put that in his head was difficult, however.
“It was very complex, because there’s bioethical committees that don’t really agree with the unions between humans and technology,” said Harbisson. “So in the end, I did find one, and he did anonymously. So he did the implant.”
His partner, Moon Ribas, is also a self-described cyborg
She wears an antenna that she says vibrates every time there’s an earthquake.
“Well, I’m a choreographer, and I want to perceive movement in the deeper way I can,” she said. “If I was alone in the planet, what movement would I be able to feel? I realized it was earthquakes — that the Earth kept moving constantly.”
And one particular cyborg sees business opportunity in embeddable technology.
Dangerous Things Founder Amal Graafstra sells chips people can implant in their bodies.
“I think we’ve sold probably around 2,000-3,000 implants across all the different types,” he said.
Graafstra has one in each hand and uses it to scan into his car, home and personal safe.
“Essentially, what I’ve done is taken an RFID [radio-frequency identification] implant and moved it from a pants pocket to a skin pocket,” he said.
It sounds futuristic, but Harbisson envisions a world where implantable tech and surgical add-ons could give people superhuman abilities.
“I think it will be very interesting because we’ll see someone, and we’ll see that they have a new body part and maybe it can be an antenna and maybe it can be a tail, and it can be wings. It can be anything, or it can be a completely new body part,” he said. “And then the question is, what sense you have will be a question that we’ll ask you. So ‘What’s your sensory extension?’ or ‘What senses did you create?’”

Dates / Documentation:

Dream Link (2014-07-01) http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream..._Confusion

News Link (2014-07-31) http://www.newsweek.com/2014/08/08/cybor...62132.html
This dream/news combo receives the following score: 5-0-0
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-18-2014 11:40 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-18-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-19-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - NADW-P1 - 08-23-2014, 04:04 AM
RE: NativeAmericanDreamWeaver - Eagle1 - 08-20-2014, 09:33 PM