The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Submit a dream - Acutal Dream Date did not save
09-17-2014, 09:25 PM
Bug Submit a dream - Acutal Dream Date did not save
Good evening,

I have been tracking my dreams for several years, and today I finally signed up for NDC accounts and submitted my three most recent dreams. Unfortunately, after submitting all three, I realized the Actual Dream Date did not stick when I submitted them to the database. I used the calendar button to select the date for all three dreams, and the date did change in the text box. Upon pressing submit and being redirected to my recent dreams, they all say 9/18/2014.

MODS: If you are able, can you change the dream dates for me? They are the only three dreams submitted under my username, blueDREAM.
Correct dates:
Entering the Twilight Zone : September 11, 2014 (AM)
Damage on the Docks : September 16, 2014 (AM)
Clean the Gutters : September 17, 2014 (AM)

If not, should I delete them and attempt to resubmit?
Please be patient with me if I'm just doing something stupid. Thank you for your help!

blueDREAM
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: Submit a dream - Acutal Dream Date did not save
Blue dream, I usually put the date in the text box, this way the data base will have both the submitted date and the dream date. I will ask Chris to make sure your dream dates are added to the dreams.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
09-17-2014, 11:31 PM
BlueDream,
Welcome aboard. I'll take the blame for any nuances that you find, as a lot of what you see is actually fairly new and, unfortunately, somewhat ad hoc. We're currently experimenting with a new dream input form over in the DreamBase, and the forum itself is less than a month old. Therefore, you get to join the rest of the guinea pigs and me for some fun as we vet all this out before we hire out a contractor to set us up with an all-in-one software platform that is stable, simple, and meets all our needs.

You can expect sometime in Spring 2015 that the new platform will be released. Until then, expect some quircks here and there and expect to complain about having to sign in for two different sections of our website. Sad

Nonetheless, this is an exciting mission you've joined and it couldn't have been better timing. Are you up to speed on Paradigm 3? Let us know if you have any questions.

Eagle1
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-18-2014, 08:16 PM
NADW
Thank you, I would appreciate those date changes! In my private journal I include the date in the body in case the metadata gets lost someday, so I will start doing that here as well.

Eagle1
Yes, last time I visited this site in August I believe you were using database 1.0. I am more than happy to help you guys find and fix bugs.

I saw some stuff on paradigm 3 yesterday, but I did not have time to read into it. I did my research today though, and that sounds like an excellent project. I would be interested in submitting an application to join paradigm one. I know what dream incubation is and I've read about it online before, but I only tried it a handful of times a year or so ago. Will this be taught as part of the paradigm, or will the participants be expected to know that going in? Also, I don't remember my dreams every night- lately I've been remembering them about four nights a week on average. Is that okay? I expect that to increase as I get more involved around here.

- blueDREAM
♪ listen to the color of your dreams ♫
09-18-2014, 08:26 PM
I love your signature! Smile

We have the full continuum of dreamers in Paradigm 3. We have the proven experts (with a full compliment of validated dreams) and we have those who are brand new to the idea of dream incubation. Training and instruction are provided in the project, and the groups are actually developing new techniques to help them grow personally. The cross talk might end up being the most valuable, as we all learn from each other!

We'd certainly love to have you! Thanks for being here.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user