The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RE: "Danger vs. Opportunity: Paradigm 3’s real mission"
09-20-2014, 09:21 AM
RE: "Danger vs. Opportunity: Paradigm 3’s real mission"
Wow. Chris, your R&R has paid off with an epiphany!

You are speaking of a paradox that I have been concerned with, and I would guess some other NDC members have been concerned with as well.

The big questions you point to are extremely relevant. Do we have the correct picture of the crises, and do we even know what the BEST solutions are? I would argue no. We do not.

I am tempted to go back to Albert Einstein's comment when he states, "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."

So my question is - Have we (as pilots of the tool of manifestation and correction) reached a level of consciousness, or even effectively changed our consciousness, for the better... to that essential pivotal point? Are we confident enough in our abilities to create the BEST path for all of humanity on Earth?

I think it's obvious we have not reached this pinnacle.

However, what IS obvious is that we (at least the souls connected here on NDC) are working toward this attainment. We do want to reach this next level of consciousness. This is an important idea to recognize, in my opinion.

One question, which you are touching on so courageously Chris, is - Are we willing to work on achieving a better understanding of our next level of consciousness before we try to fix these huge problems/crises?

I would suggest contemplation of the following quote from Sun Su,

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."

So basically I'm seeing (again this is just my opinion) that the data collection and manifestation techniques we are using are some tactics we will use and the elusive consciousness change may be the strategy.

So are we being careful enough? Are we strategizing correctly? Do we have the blueprints yet or are we trying to build our bridge to the new world before we have laid the approach ramps?

Will we even know when we have reached the appropriate level of consciousness? I think we will. But in the meantime, we should periodically take inventory and make sure we are at least partially immersed in the proper consciousness before we act out our tactics of manifestation.

Best Regards,

Spencer
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2014, 10:33 AM
RE: RE: "Danger vs. Opportunity: Paradigm 3’s real mission"
Thank you, Spencer.

(And by the way, for those who haven't read the article yet, he's referring to this blog entry: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...l-mission/ )

Indeed. What I speak of in that article is a long term view. We have two essential pivot points, one each from the two teams. The P1 team will have to refine their processes enough to demonstrate extremely high levels of confidence in their prediction making. I have personal standards ready, but will not publicize those at this point.

P2 must gain several data points for their level of influence. We have several methods ready to use for that measuring, and time is the big requirement there. It will take time to gain the data we need. The data itself isn't terminal; rather it obviously continues to grow as we experience different problem sets, but you're right...we can't really begin without at least some level of confidence or demonstration in the abilities.

AND THEN, there's obviously the higher consciousness required in all of us. I believe we are seeking a higher calling than even the touted "Greatest Good." That term I believe is unknowingly limited although it does give millions of people a really good feeling inside. I consider that notion a waypoint or rung on the ladder toward Paradigm 3. I haven't been called to theorize this whole idea yet, but my instincts for some reason are suggesting that the "Greatest Good" concept, while valiant and uplifting, isn't high enough consciousness for Paradigm 3.

So yes, I look forward to this exploration together, and yes we are awaiting those tactics, strategies, blueprints and approach ramps. This is certainly no hurry, as we can all attest from the recent YIN phase of pulling back, consolidation, openness, accepting, and INSIGHT. I would imagine that several cycles back and forth between Yin and Yang will be necessary to get us swinging high enough for Paradigm 3.

Alas, our groups are engaged and active. We aren't waiting for someone to show us the way. Our groups are paving new processes and documenting insights as we go along. Learning every day!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-20-2014, 11:01 AM
So true. How can we know the newly found abilities will be successful tools in carrying out the tactical plan and thus the consciousness strategy without real world practice? We cannot.

So just be prefared for small setbacks as we learn who we are and what we can do along the way.

Sounds like we are destined to become 'aware' as we become 'aware.'

This is a strange path indeed.
09-20-2014, 11:26 AM
So true on all accounts! Maybe that's the ultimate place is just pure awareness, except that drops us off in an un-grounded position, which leaves us impotent. Pure awareness is at least one major aspect of the key, though. You're absolutely right!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-20-2014, 07:39 PM
Yup, awareness…
Whom, when getting married knew all there was about marriage? hehe
And, whom when birthing children knew all there was about raising them? *grin

P1 meet P2 and P2 meet P1, together you're birthing P3~!
We're an intelligent group and challenges aplenty will keep the union of the two on their toes.

I feel comfortable with my consciousness, openness to learn and feel secure with personal guidance watching over me. I know us coming together was because we were guided rather than any one of us holding the ultimate power of anything, we don't.

Tis a super post~!
Find all posts by this user
09-21-2014, 08:04 AM
joanie,

Great analogy.

I do feel we are children awakening into ourselves. We are married and committed to a new awareness.

We find ourselves in an inverse storyline of "Lord of the Flies" where we are children of the light trying to find a new way... instead of children of darkness magnifying the hierarchy of which we were briefly exposed.

I do think that as long as we find and maintain this focus, path and heart-centered alignment then 'the greatest good' will synchronistically be laid in front of us at the right time.
09-21-2014, 08:35 AM
Spence,

You make another great point - (thank you for thoughts~!)

"I do think that as long as we find and maintain this focus, path and heart-centered alignment then 'the greatest good' will synchronistically be laid in front of us at the right time."

I accomplish that by seeing myself as "an instrument of peace." Another thing I do with my stickies on my desktop is add words to see, to live an breathe my every. One activity that I started doing earlier this year - each time I recognize my intuition telling me something (it is amazing how it keeps me on my toes) I say out loud, "thank you for reminding me". That way I continue to keep myself in the heart space. And, when an activity synchs with a personal need fulfilled, I say outloud, or even to someone, "today is my lucky day~!" LOL I use those words as to not make anyone uncomfortable. Like at the grocery store, if they had all that I desired, I tell the checkout person, "today is my lucky day~!" and they either laugh, smile, or grin and such. One time, the cashier gal added to it, she happily stated, "today really is your lucky day, you get this free jar of pasta sauce, that is if you want it" LOL see how good energy is catchy? We (our vibrational energy) influences everywhere, at all times...

I recognize consciousness is what intuition is all about only it is not my consciousness, it is the "universe" one voice telling me. At this point, people have the free will to pay attention or not. Most don't nor understand intuition. When we live as one, we are recognizing ourselves as part of the greater sum and able to synchronize, whereas a lost soul is still wondering about her/his role in this world. And, that is okay, because life is about learning - that is the stage play we call earth. And now, the NDC is born because the people are ready for the "highest good"?
Find all posts by this user
09-21-2014, 07:05 PM
Spence, Joanie, and Chris,

Thank you for this conversation. When I read Chris's DreamBlog I had a whole buncha thoughts running through my head but couldn't really pin anything down. You guys have done that nicely here though!

Joanie you said something that really resonated:

"One activity that I started doing earlier this year - each time I recognize my intuition telling me something (it is amazing how it keeps me on my toes) I say out loud, "thank you for reminding me". That way I continue to keep myself in the heart space"

THANK YOU!!! for reminding me to say thanks when I recognize a lesson or am gifted with what I ask. I realized the other day I often forget to say the words.
09-23-2014, 03:01 PM
I do that too Rebecca, just not as often as I should.

I think the overt gratitude helps to perpetuate the synchronicities and allows the bricks to appear in our path.

Without synchromicity, confirmation and wonder I think I would be officially diagnosed with *(insert random psychological affliction)*.

However, I have recently sought out less and less confirmation as the days go by because I am getting better at discerning between true divine intuition from imagination, hope and want.

The trick is to keep my feet moving and taking steps onto the bricks... That is the part that requires committment and perseverence. Both of which I find to wax and wane through time.
09-23-2014, 03:49 PM
Spence,

I'm seeing a lot of synchronicity here at the NDC which to me is a gift. I'm still in need of confirmation because this, what I'm experiencing, is so new to me. I'm having to step back and tell myself to relax- A LOT.

What you said: "discerning between true divine intuition from imagination, hope and want." is so simple and yet so complex a process. I'm trying. The frustrating and funny thing about it is it all has to come from within, from the place where divine presence rests within us. Funny because it is simple. Frustrating because it is complex. I think you and Joanie are right, gratitude will lay the foundation of the path. Thanks for helping me see that.