The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collective Unconscious is BrainDead -- DreamBot 09/21/14
09-21-2014, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2014 02:26 PM by Eagle1.)
Collective Unconscious is BrainDead -- DreamBot 09/21/14
Another unprecedented day today with a huge void of new dreams....both here at the NDC DreamBase and around the net. What's even more strange is that this is a weekend, which typically guarantees a wave of new dreams (people sleep more on the weekend and have more time to input their dreams, etc.).

Something is going on here, as we have two days in the past week with very disappointing numbers. Two hypotheses:

1. Collective is braindead. More specifically, the collective is generally too busy, too sidetracked, too enamered with life.
2. Perhaps the general public is feeling that Yin state, too! Note that while dreams are more pronounced, insightful and prevalent during Yin phases, the physical body has less energy to express those dreams. They come in, but they have less chance of being spoken or written, etc.

The highest surging word today went up a whopping 23%! Gosh, that's lame! The actual word was Doctor. Uh oh...what's on the collective mind? Luckily the we at least aren't obsessing about it, as indicated by the low numbers.

Only three words INCREASED from yesterday!! I'm just floored, and anxious to figure out what's going on here. This is unprecedented.

Okay, now for the list (new this time....for the 0% gainers, I sorted by the middle column. Cleaner pic is below).

9/21/2014 %Change from Ave % Change from Yesterday
doctor 30.9% 23.1%
sat 10.7% 19.1%
symbolize 0.6% 3.1%
tablet 129.9% 0.0%
media 109.0% 0.0%
begged 66.6% 0.0%
john 46.3% 0.0%
beth 28.4% 0.0%
zoo 23.9% 0.0%
hate 23.6% 0.0%
relationship 18.2% 0.0%
frank 16.1% 0.0%
disclose 12.7% 0.0%
limit 11.3% 0.0%
exclude 10.4% 0.0%
futurology 10.4% 0.0%

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Collective Unconscious is BrainDead -- DreamBot 09/21/14
Oops, almost forgot.

Something else is happening at a collective level... we saw "Black" and "White" mashed together in the DreamBot2, with the exact same number of hits...AGAIN! This is absolutely unprecedented. Furthermore, here's the phrase surrounding our two colors:

Big Black White need same wanted

Humanity NEEDS both and humanity WANTS both, and they need to both be BIG.

Someone remind me where we were talking about how the dreams were saying these same things. Yin/Yang, Black/White. Are we at the cusp?
09-21-2014, 07:30 PM
Chris,

I think you are talking about the DreamForecasters forum.

Yes, based on the language showing up in the dreams we are on the cusp. What I want to see if I can figure out is if we are still balancing between sides or are we tipped more towards one way or the other?

I will be spending some time with the dreams over the next few days to try to determine this.

Maybe you can help me now Smile. Where did I see a discussion about the battle has been won?

Also, Chris, you mentioned a friend named Anna??? Is she ready to weigh in on anything yet?
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
09-21-2014, 07:42 PM
I think you're talking about Ginette Lucas, the famous psychic dream investigator. Last I heard she was working a missing persons in S. Carolina, I believe. She's also taking care of her husband (car wreck), father (alzheimer's), and kids. Obviously very busy right now just trying to keep things afloat in her life. Hope to hear from her soon.

REF: Battle being won. I think the only reference I have was David Wilcock's revalation that a Galactic Wave is inbound and all of humanity will have to increase consciousness when that happens. How funny....that's in the same thread as the question I had that you answered! http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum/sho...96#pid1296

Smile

LASTLY: Realize that BLACK and WHITE had IDENTICAL # of hits today. Absolutey unprecedented!
09-21-2014, 07:51 PM
"Realize that BLACK and WHITE had IDENTICAL # of hits today."

Hmmmm.....yep, cusp. Makes my case that we're teetering. I'm so excited! Can't wait to see if we can figure out which way humanity is leaning.
09-21-2014, 09:31 PM
Not to get into some big philosophical debate or anything, but I no longer see the two sides as good/bad or better/worse, or right/wrong. I see them more like yin and yang...co-equals in our overall wholeness & Balance. Is there any coincidence that our collective dreams plummeted at the exact same time (EXACT same time) that Black and White had the exact same number of hits?

Oh gosh, did I stumble on a new theory? When wholeness and balance is achieved, dreams are not needed. Dreams are generated from imbalance? This can't be right, but we'll be watching it closely....it actually follows suit with Freud's theories, in that dreams are a mechanism to help resolve undigested emotions from the day. Thus, if there's nothing to digest, then no dreams.

Way too early to pinup any clear hypotheses or correlations, but interesting nonetheless.
09-21-2014, 11:41 PM
There you go again, putting into words something I was thinking, lol. Good/bad, better/worse, right/wrong, etc. are ideas we use to describe how we relate to our current paradigm. Whether we experience something as good vs. bad is dependent upon many other internal and external factors AND can change if any of these factors change. As a corny example, the collapse of the housing bubble was experienced as devastating to many people; for others it was experienced as a positive event because they gained something they saw as positive from the event.

I actually do find it interesting that dreams dropped off just as black and white had the same number of hits. It would be cool to see if a trend develops if there is another dream drop off time. More work for you!Big Grin
09-22-2014, 02:14 AM
I think we need to wait and see a bit before we panic. This might just be a negative spike, a statistical oddity. Of course, it also might be the prevalent powers running a counter attack on our project...

I will be what I will be ~~ I + Will = Being ~~ iterative function: In+1 = In + Will
09-22-2014, 04:41 AM
It's good to put words to something, but it doesn't always specifically mean the words are correct.
Sometimes stolen words are a place holder for deeper stolen-back meaning.
The WAKING problem is the theft. Clearly our dreams will be influenced by said theft.
Find all posts by this user
09-22-2014, 11:49 PM
Venezuela Seeks to Quell Fears of Disease Outbreak
Government Seeks Doctor's Arrest for Saying Deaths Could Point to Mosquito-borne Disease.
http://online.wsj.com/articles/venezuela...=yahoo_itp

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.