The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collective Unconscious is BrainDead -- DreamBot 09/21/14
09-27-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: Collective Unconscious is BrainDead -- DreamBot 09/21/14
For data purposes, I feel a need to weigh in here. While large numbers of folks were reporting their dreams going quiet, mine began to increase. Finally!!

All summer long was one long dream drought for me. I felt quite “out of the loop” and was even haunted by disturbing thoughts floating around in the thoughtspace that say, “oh when you get older you quit remembering your dreams” or some such rubbish. My dreams were so few I felt somewhat dealt out of the game, as it were. However, August has consistently been my lull time for dreams, and summer not prolific for several years now. Recently, the pattern is for dreams to begin to pick up as the summer air shifts to autumn, and grows crisp and chilly at night.

Recently, with hopeful anticipation, I noticed a definite upsurge in dreams. Not a huge onrush, but getting to around 5 out of 7 nights, when in the summer sometimes a whole week could go by with not even so much as a peep from the dreamworld. At exactly the time my dreams were returning, I started reading that for large numbers of other people, dreams had tapered off or gone silent.

I noticed the increase in dream activity beginning on September 15, and here are the mornings with dreams: September 15, 16-2, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 26-2. Isn’t that about when the drop in dreams began in the larger picture? Wondering if I’m on “a different track”?

My dreams are also trending differently with colors. Counting for September, black shows up 1 time, white 4 (6 if the word “whiteout” is counted). Also the whites have shown up twice as gray-white and once as “cream white” … off-white, that is. Meanwhile, I’ve been noticing one particular color show up over and over again: rust-brown (reddish-brown), the familiar color of deck paint. In fact, in one dream, I went to the apartment of some guys I knew, and they were no longer there, replaced by some young women who were busily painting the floor that particular color! In September, brown shows up 6 times, reddish-brown 2 times.

So last night I went to sleep after reading comments here and wanting to respond, deciding to “sleep on it” first, both for mental digestion and because exhaustion had taken over. I was thinking how “black & white” had not stood out at all in recent dreams.

So now my dreams provide a ha-ha:

(Morning of 26 Sept) Then I was looking at two tall young men standing side-by-side. One was wearing a white t-shirt and white pants. On the t-shirt was a small line of words running diagonally across his chest, from his right shoulder to his left hip (from L to R from my POV). I knew what the words were about in the dream but can now only recall they had something to do with recycling. The other young man was wearing a black t-shirt and black pants. Then I seemed to be holding a black t-shirt that had splashes of color on it, like a tie-dye and I was thinking that I liked it and wanted to put it on. END

In some systems of magic (I prefer to call it psychic technology) what is normally thought of as “gray” is in other systems “red”. (Various meanings of neutral, or in-between, etc.) Upon looking at all things considered, I believe the brown, especially since it is often “reddish” may relate to that “in-between” work … the balance? (Also there was a confirming synchy.)

Blessings. TS

“I think TV is very educational. Every time someone turns on a TV, I go in the other room and read.” —Groucho Marx
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collective Unconscious is BrainDead -- DreamBot 09/21/14 - TreeSister - 09-27-2014 12:50 AM