The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collective Unconscious is BrainDead -- DreamBot 09/21/14
09-25-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Collective Unconscious is BrainDead -- DreamBot 09/21/14
This seems notable to me: On the morning of 21 September, “Beth” showed up in my dream. Therefore, the fact that this name-word showed up in the Bot got my attention! She showed up as (apparently) “night-before residue”: Not long before going to sleep, I wished a friend named Beth a Happy Birthday on Facebook. Then while I am dreaming shortly before waking, she shows up in my dream and misunderstands a request I ask of her. (This interaction does not appear to have a correlate in waking life.) I don’t recall ever dreaming about her before. So for me, “Beth” seems to be important (3x: waking, dream, bot).

doctor begged media
disclose symbol exclude hate
frank disclose limit exclude futurology

“I think TV is very educational. Every time someone turns on a TV, I go in the other room and read.” —Groucho Marx
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2014, 12:38 AM
(09-21-2014 07:42 PM)Eagle1 Wrote:  I think you're talking about Ginette Lucas, the famous psychic dream investigator. Last I heard she was working a missing persons in S. Carolina, I believe. She's also taking care of her husband (car wreck), father (alzheimer's), and kids. Obviously very busy right now just trying to keep things afloat in her life. Hope to hear from her soon.

Thank you for this tidbit of info being right here right now. The timing of my finding it was breathtaking. On Monday (22nd) afternoon I read an article and wondered if its author could be “that famous psychic” you had introduced in a blog a while back, but I had completely forgotten her name. I thought I could go look through blog titles, or look in my own notes. Such looking sounded tedious and time-consuming. Then something deep inside told me to just kick back and let the information come … that maybe it would do just that. About two hours after having those thoughts, I visited this thread. (The author of the article and Ginette are not the same person.)

Sounds as though Ginette could benefit from sendings of strength & harmony, with a good dose of smooth & easy as well.

“I think TV is very educational. Every time someone turns on a TV, I go in the other room and read.” —Groucho Marx
09-25-2014, 06:40 PM
We received a courtesy copy from an email to George Ure, who noted our recent drop in lingoland.

D writes:
--------------------------------
Gentlemen,

I'm responding to the request on Urban Survival website to report changes in recent dream status. Not having Chris' email address, I'm taking a shot in the dark and hope the message will be relayed if I've gotten it wrong.

There has been a substantial change in the character of my dreams which is consistent with the "drought" mentioned.

Under my normal night pattern (not every night, but the majority), I have the hour or so of deep sleep, then about four hours into the night, consciousness rises into some kind of hypnagogic state, wherein I am alert, conscious and reasoning, yet still asleep. This appears to continue for the remainder of the night. I won't digress with description or explanation, but, the state does lend itself to clear and effective thinking ("keep a notebook handy").

I actually don't care to awaken when there, but when it is "time" to do so, I always have to go through a little process of remembering where the body is and what orientation it has in [physical] space, that is "In which direction is the head, the feet, etc.?" So, by all appearances, I'm doing "astral travel" ["oob"] most nights. (In my opinion, all dreams are actually astral travel, just a matter of "how far from 'home'" at it were.)

The long introduction was necessary to explain the recent change of character -- For about two weeks there has been none of this, no dreaming, no astral travel. Instead I've completely awakened in the middle of the night and it has been difficult to return to sleep.

Within the past day or two, things appear to be returning to "normal" for me.

A number of acquaintances have also reported interrupted sleep in the last 7 - 10 days. Some have mentioned it without prompting, others after I mentioned disturbed sleep.

Not sure whether I'd call it a "tide in the affairs of men," but not infrequently I see friends undergoing similar patterns of experiences at the same time. Enough that I'm certain, but there's no empirical data.
On the other hand, there is an ongoing statistical analysis of the effect of collective human consciousness on physical events at
http://global-mind.org/

Best Wishes,

D
---------------------------------
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-25-2014, 08:33 PM
Rainbow RE: Collective Unconscious is BrainDead -- DreamBot 09/21/14
Sorry I AM late to the forum (had a little trouble getting in- but got it).
Eagle 1-
Elders, Forecasters, Dreamers-
Permit me to offer another perspective to the events of the past week or so in the energetic signature of our profound (and sacred) work here.

I recently commented about opposites symbolically emerging in our our dream tapestries.
Think of a coin standing on end and spinning. Which side of the coin will face up when it stops? Heads or tails? Black or white? Yin or Yang?
Does it matter? If so, then why? What is the intention? The two sides are still part of the whole coin.
What I 'see' in this is the message that the theme and tendency to believe and construct separation in our holographic Mind programs (we are all running them) are about to change, shift, go away. We are
emerging into a state of ONEness, or whole, integrated, self- collectively. And, whether this is a David Wilcox or anyone else's theory, the collective is giving us the message in their/our dreams.
Yes, Freud and Jung pioneering the acceptance of dreams as important to our lives (programs?) may or may not agree with my analysis. However, that we as a team endeavor to make sense of a greater view of the whole's imagery in the dream state- free of personality- is huge!
When has this ever been done outside of a lab or military complex?
Personally, I am less inclined to think that astral entities have the power to interfere with this work.I AM as powerful as they- no more, no less but rather equal.
I AM, WE ARE all equal.
No hierarchy here to interfere, no higher authority.
It is a running Mind/DNA program within each of us, whether one is aware of it or not.
I step back in awe that I/you/we are exploring the NOW/and the future and its potentials in this way. As it is relatively an unknown; we are setting the parameters here as we go along. It is truly lab work. Research work.
I AM loving every minute and your contributions.
I am learning.
Thank you.
p.s.
the quantum field rocks!
09-27-2014, 12:50 AM
For data purposes, I feel a need to weigh in here. While large numbers of folks were reporting their dreams going quiet, mine began to increase. Finally!!

All summer long was one long dream drought for me. I felt quite “out of the loop” and was even haunted by disturbing thoughts floating around in the thoughtspace that say, “oh when you get older you quit remembering your dreams” or some such rubbish. My dreams were so few I felt somewhat dealt out of the game, as it were. However, August has consistently been my lull time for dreams, and summer not prolific for several years now. Recently, the pattern is for dreams to begin to pick up as the summer air shifts to autumn, and grows crisp and chilly at night.

Recently, with hopeful anticipation, I noticed a definite upsurge in dreams. Not a huge onrush, but getting to around 5 out of 7 nights, when in the summer sometimes a whole week could go by with not even so much as a peep from the dreamworld. At exactly the time my dreams were returning, I started reading that for large numbers of other people, dreams had tapered off or gone silent.

I noticed the increase in dream activity beginning on September 15, and here are the mornings with dreams: September 15, 16-2, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 26-2. Isn’t that about when the drop in dreams began in the larger picture? Wondering if I’m on “a different track”?

My dreams are also trending differently with colors. Counting for September, black shows up 1 time, white 4 (6 if the word “whiteout” is counted). Also the whites have shown up twice as gray-white and once as “cream white” … off-white, that is. Meanwhile, I’ve been noticing one particular color show up over and over again: rust-brown (reddish-brown), the familiar color of deck paint. In fact, in one dream, I went to the apartment of some guys I knew, and they were no longer there, replaced by some young women who were busily painting the floor that particular color! In September, brown shows up 6 times, reddish-brown 2 times.

So last night I went to sleep after reading comments here and wanting to respond, deciding to “sleep on it” first, both for mental digestion and because exhaustion had taken over. I was thinking how “black & white” had not stood out at all in recent dreams.

So now my dreams provide a ha-ha:

(Morning of 26 Sept) Then I was looking at two tall young men standing side-by-side. One was wearing a white t-shirt and white pants. On the t-shirt was a small line of words running diagonally across his chest, from his right shoulder to his left hip (from L to R from my POV). I knew what the words were about in the dream but can now only recall they had something to do with recycling. The other young man was wearing a black t-shirt and black pants. Then I seemed to be holding a black t-shirt that had splashes of color on it, like a tie-dye and I was thinking that I liked it and wanted to put it on. END

In some systems of magic (I prefer to call it psychic technology) what is normally thought of as “gray” is in other systems “red”. (Various meanings of neutral, or in-between, etc.) Upon looking at all things considered, I believe the brown, especially since it is often “reddish” may relate to that “in-between” work … the balance? (Also there was a confirming synchy.)

Blessings. TS

09-27-2014, 09:46 AM
Being a rebel, TreeSister? Smile LOL!

Great for you! Although you're getting the opposite effect, I'm wondering if this is not simply a different reaction to the same phenomenon (whatever that is). Thanks for the update.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user