The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Italian Murder? Collective is still lifeless DreamBot 09/22/14
09-22-2014, 09:36 AM
Italian Murder? Collective is still lifeless DreamBot 09/22/14
I'm speechless. Two days in a row in a period where dreams should be flourishing, and we're still in a vacuum. Just a few words are increasing from yesterday, and the have a certain ring of ancient rome where Caesar was stabbed by a hidden knife. My first inclination was to connect that to the recent alternative news about the Pope immanently being dismantled. Is the knife allegorical or literal?

Keep in mind these surge amounts are so little that they beg us to completely ignore them, so take ALL this with a grain of salt. Here's the short list:

9/22/2014 %Change from Ave % Change from Yesterday
knife 17.5% 75.0%
sun 51.4% 67.9%
italy 32.0% 66.7%
elevator 37.9% 40.0%
buttons 14.7% 37.5%
community 1.5% 9.5%
missed 0.1% 8.3%
calling 5.1% 7.7%
spider 1.1% 7.7%
classes 17.2% 6.7%
truly 1.0% 3.0%
tablet 120.6% 0.0%
media 101.9% 0.0%
mum 70.5% 0.0%

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2014, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2014 05:46 PM by Rae22.)
RE: Italian Murder? Collective is still lifeless DreamBot 09/22/14
A hmmmmm moment... :-D
I just uploaded this morning's dream *before* I switched to this tab and read your post. I had an image of a dagger so I noticed the first word in the list was knife. That also makes me wonder what percentage of synonyms are there, but too low to be counted because of variables in general vs. detailed descriptions. That is interesting because (non-scientific data but just something use in our own thoughts about the word trends), odds are that if we see a sharp rise in a word there is a good chance that synonyms of that word also rise and might add one or two percent to the most commonly used word.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
09-22-2014, 04:19 PM
tablet: writing tablet or pill or electronic device?
tablet media mum

[Mood] elevator buttons community missed calling spider classes, truly. Tablet media mum.

Spider = tentacles of terrorism threat reach
Find all posts by this user
09-22-2014, 05:45 PM
Ah, my favorite trail, the "stream of consciousness". :-)

Another take on Spider = (early) term for search engine = crawler = bot
Spider-media-tablet (tablet as the media/medium used to transfer information as in ancient stone tablets to writing tablets to electronic tablets)

Is the Dream Bot starting to develop self awareness? Is it trying to tell us so? :-)
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
09-22-2014, 06:28 PM
Excellent observations you two! Brilliant.

Rae, yes there are some nuances to our work, and as you sort of suggest, these nuances might be rather important. Although investigating the implications of lexicon synonyms, I haven't yet had the time to investigate whether there are any useful trends. HOWEVER, what's great with what I did for DreamBot4 is that I keep historical data of each return, so we can go back at a more convenient point in time to test out those trends, such as the one you brought up here. Note also that I did use the synonym idea in Project August for headline generation, but did not keep historical data. DreamBot4 is the most lightweight, efficient DreamBot to date, specifically designed to be able to be run daily; thus, no synonym algorithm. Otherwise, I agree with you whole-heartedly for a long-term project...is to fully incorporate the synonym idea for daily runs like this.

Also note that a pivotal study was recently conducted on network lexicon with dream networks, and they concluded that automated translation is very problematic, which if carried over to our work, would not bode well, because when you seek synonyms, a lot of translation is necessary (is the boy's face literally BLUE, or is he just really SAD?). Most of our work would require context with which to extract the true synonym.

In short, you are absolutely right, but we're still in baby step mode. Looking at just single, absolute words, and trying to develop big, high-percentage trends. All that being said, I LOVE how you think, Rae!

By the way, Rae, when you equate spider with DreamBot, I shudder. I now see this in the lingo: "Missed calling [DreamBot]." Are we missing the bigger DreamBot destiny/mission? Is there something else it should be doing? Hmmm, does it have something to do with Danger vs. Opportunity?
09-22-2014, 06:36 PM
Oh, yeah, almost forgot. Assuming that can't find any real explanation for the significant drop in dream language, what do you all think might be the problem at the collective level?

Is the lack of dreams signifying something? If so, is it good or bad?
09-22-2014, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2014 07:58 PM by Sherriann_P1.)
You know, I don't think 'problem' is the word. On August 18, the 'run' was Graveyard Recipe Brewing and then on August 31 there was a Glitch in Consciousness. Then came the September 6 Terror Alert followed by Back to Eden on September 11. Then WHITE started showing up as though, in order to sustain that Garden of Eden, there was a need for more white to happen to gain balance and as some have indicated, we may be at a crest - a mountain peak - and it's nice there. Smile There seems to be a holding in the news, too. Not much new there as in 'media mum'. I've noticed it at work and at home, too. Things just are; absence of drama. Astrologists seems to be indicating this holding, as well, until the end of the first week of October. Remember 'embrace practicing repeat transformation' from September 20 which could indicate this exact cycle and now we have 'elevator buttons' and 'community missed calling'. What are we waiting for? Which elevator button is about to be pushed? When? I'm sure the DreamBots will let us know. Smile

Lifeless isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes rest is needed and I think that's what the collective is doing. Resting until something comes along, and it will, that gets the collective back off the couch. It would be interesting about now to begin dreaming about October, something like Project August; a short Project October. Tongue Do we dare rock the boat?
09-22-2014, 08:04 PM
That's why you're a trusted NDC leader, Sherriann. Great commentary AND a great segue to my next brilliant idea. Since lingo and dream predictions are statistically most accurate in the near term, I'm going to institute (or at least propose) a new monthly process. P1, P2, and DFs will all do separate work due a certain date (maybe 15th of each month) for the next month. On that date, a thread opens, and each group submits their findings for the the next month. DFs then compile all the data and memes and develop initial headlines. Then the next week or so P1 incubates further details while P2 begins intending what is already confident.

Basically, before the next month begins, we produce a mini-Proj Aug report for that month...maybe 10 or so headlines? We're looking for the biggest headlines, just as in Proj Aug.

More on that later.
09-22-2014, 08:32 PM
Too cool! That's pretty much how I was thinking it should work!!
09-22-2014, 08:54 PM
It'll be sort of like a Staff Meeting. The experts from each team bring their latest findings to the table to be assimilated from an even bigger picture. I can see this "Staff Meeting" growing by leaps and bounds because we're going to start needing certain experts in different subject areas. I don't want this area to be a big free for all, though....that should happen inside the P1/P2 forums BEFORE the "staff meeting" takes place.

Anyway, that's what I'm conceiving now. I think there should be a monthly one and probably an additional Quarterly one. In time, we'll have an annual and beyond. Don't worry about anything bigger than one month right now.

Sherriann: Please start an incubation for "Biggest headline in October" that should probably begin the 25th or so to give it a couple of nights. I want to give dreamers enough chance to help out NADW with April Millsap. So, figure out what next mission number is for P1 and begin a new thread in P1 for October with the dates. Maybe you've already done this...sorry if you have.

Also expect a quick turnaround back into October such that by the 15th you all have the big memes ready to go for November by the time the "staff meeting" convenes. Just a rough process at this point, but I think you get the idea.