The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One - Two - Three: Possible roots for Paradigm 3
09-22-2014, 11:54 PM
One - Two - Three: Possible roots for Paradigm 3
This post literally belongs in various places in this forum. The contents here were sent to me in an email recently, and it surprisingly hit on so many different memes we've been discussing in the forums, especially in our Private Forums. I can't highlight that which jumps right out at me because I JUST assigned a couple of missions for some of these ideas. But I also couldn't sit on the information.

Some of this will be mishmash for readers, just as this person suggests, but some of it will leap right out if you're paying attention. In this line of work, that which leaps out is different for each person.

Finally, although I have much to say about most of the email, I want to really point out the Law of Three mentioned below. You'll definitely want to check that link out and see how the concepts mirror Paradigm 3 to an absolute T....think P1, P2, and DF. I'll let you digest the rest as you will...

Hi Eagle1

"Two" has had a growing symbolic and synchronistic significance for me, as in the phrase, "When two or more gather in my name ... " but not in the narrowly "Christian" sense.

On August 27th, I was on my porch overlooking the lake with my binoculars when two bald eagles began flying in a vertical circle, about 50 feet in diameter, over the centre of the lake in front of me. They were facing each other, mirroring each other, so that from my point of view, one was going clockwise, and the other, counterclockwise - I didn't count, but when I re-member the situation, it seems like it was about 7 circles, which is "logical". I couldn't believe my eyes, and when I went inside, I looked up more information on the eagles to find out when/why they make that kind of double circle. I couldn't find anything that described what those two eagles did that day, but I learned that yes, the male and female Bald Eagles look exactly the same, but are slightly different in size, weight, and gender, of course. They are quite intelligent, and have been seen "playing with plastic bottles" and "passing sticks between each other like a relay race as they fly." Maybe practicing team work on difficult prey?

In the Wave Lies the Secret of Creation, according to Walter Russell, and the wave is the Rhythmic Balanced Interchange between +/- energy vortices. (please forgive my rough description - pictures are worth a thousand words so ... http://butdoesitfloat.com/The-secret-of-...n-the-wave

or http://walter-russell.com, where I found a couple of other related quotes:

I have used the following expression throughout the site to highlight the necessity to be aware of the ONE rather than the 'duality' your senses believe to be real.

"This perspective is exactly analogous to the wave/particle dilemma which has plagued science throughout the ages. "

From Gurdjieff, but a little different:
The Holy Equation

The Holy Affirming Prayer

Holy-Affirming,
Holy-Denying,
Holy-Reconciling,
Transubstantiate in me,
For my Being.

Law of Three - "The higher blends with the lower to actualize the middle, which becomes lower for the next higher or higher ... http://www.endlesssearch.co.uk/philo_holy_equation.htm

There is a very clear discussion of the Law of Three here: http://gurdjieffclub.com/en/principles-of-work#2 that seems to parallel the 3 Paradigms.

Please feel free to share my mishmash if you think it would be useful for anyone. I've been "making my work my prayer" (Gibran) as much as possible for most of my life; sharing my "work" is part of the "two."

I don't think my comment about prince/principalities needs explanation, but I was thinking about the Italian/ Prince memes (?).

As always, thank you for your great work!

Oh by the way, because of the timing on this great email, I took the liberty of establishing this fine author an honorary position in P2, so hopefully you will see this gifted soul floating around the forums periodically (especially P2)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2014, 08:33 AM
RE: One - Two - Three: Possible roots for Paradigm 3
Chris,

per my Sept 14th email to you about "three", pointing out and now quoting myself "3 is the number of creation. "
and
"Prescript - 1 + 2 = 3 the best answer is 3"

It looks like "three" is building momentum for you and P3....
Find all posts by this user
09-23-2014, 09:28 AM
Well darn it! Joanie, you reminded me of your email that I totally forgot. I went back to find it, and gmail is the absolute WORST at trying to find old emails. I don't have it. If you find it, you can post it here, as I do remember it being very close this email, too!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-23-2014, 10:54 AM
As per Chris's request, below are excerpts from my Sept 14, 2014 letter to Chris -

Prescript - 1 + 2 = 3 the best answer is 3 (Tesla focused upon "3")

Chris,

Why paradigm 3 is of the utmost profundity - 3 is the number of creation. I will show that with my supporting statements, but basically with P1 and P2 working together making "three" we're creating, life is not a bi-polar existence. One is a lonely number and two can be as bad as one - sounds like a song :") ( thoughts etc bouncing back and forth) but 3 is key. With 2 people, they can create a triangulation when working as individuals, yet together towards a goal of creation, and that is 3, with focus.

1 + 2 = 3 the answer is 3 (see the 3 points on the number or how about Roman "III") Three is always better than two… 3 is a "hinge", thus the cardinal number (Latin cardinalis, from cardo, cardin- ‘hinge.’) Although most think of our world as bi-polar, earth with north and south poles, earth would not exist if it was alone, this is where the third part comes in achieving balance - think of triangulation, building a fire with 3 logs, or with 2 but crossing one log over the other, creating a triangle (strength in triangles). Also, a line has only 2 points going on forever, but with a triangle, a point is made and this is where focus is achieved, tasks accomplished.

The link provides the basics in that Phi is in our every, Plants, human body, DNA, the solar system, music (sound - 432Hz is universal but controllers changed music to disharmonic of 440Hz - away from our soul http://attunedvibrations.com/432hz/) and more. Also, 432 adds up to 9 :") http://www.goldennumber.net/what-is-phi/

The diagram (link below) shows a "9" (3x3 = 9 or 3+3+3=9) on its side - aka Phi - the Fibonacci sequence. We see this coil shape in a snail, spiral galaxies, hurricanes - it is the basis our created world. Even your YI(I)PPY methodology has a center of balance, 3 points all equally important in the process. If the ball swinging extremes were only considered, the happy middle ground of "rest" would never be noticed for its value. You show in your YIPPY Ball diagram, equal amounts provided for the phases of being & doing and an over lap of those two making up the third. All three comprise contentment. The answer is "content", not happy or sad, for example at any given moment, but considering the total sum one should be able to see their life as satisfying.
http://io9.com/5985588/15-uncanny-exampl...-in-nature
Find all posts by this user