The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saving Animals/ False God(?)
09-23-2014, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2014 09:53 PM by balsa.)
Saving Animals/ False God(?)
DreamBase 2.0 2014-09-16 By Elyse
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream..._False_God

Introduction.
Hello everyone, I'm not sure I'm posting this correctly, but doing my best so that anyone interested can locate the dream from the attached link above. I have also been communicating with Eagel1 a little bit, and specifically because of this dream by Elyse. Consequently, Eagle 1 invited me to start a discussion on this dream, which I am happy to do.
I might also mention that I belong to another private discussion forum. A very small group who discusses all things related to Clif High's predictive linguistics, and where I have tried to hone my thinking and analysis of the future upon these poor readers as well. This is brought forward so that it is understood I have an understanding of the origins of this specific site as well as some understanding about the methodology involved.

This dream by Elyse is a critical and important dream. Perhaps it is of great importance. It is very long dream, very involved, and I believe one could write a book, or long essay on this dream alone. Maybe someday someone will. In my mind it is of importance at a personal level for people to comprehend the messages contained in the dream. This dream is both a warning, and a forecast. I feel very strongly about the significance of this dream, and about the entire way in which it enters in to the realm of the mind, for it is in many ways as though it were coming through at the level of the human soul. This is of great import. This is, I am quite sure, a dream which involves the soul. Do mistake my assertion as some sort of religious based concept. This is no mystical dream of powder puffs floating in the sky. However before one goes launching off to seek information about the soul, you would have to first understand this dream as a message about this matter, for It specifically addresses issues I've been analyzing that cover several topics of seemingly unrelated material. These topics are not unrelated of course, but they could seem that way to some people. Indeed I would say it is almost impossible to get people to see the relationship, and this too is thoroughly encased in the dream. Nevertheless, it is my belief that the only way to understand this dream is to begin by considering that it is addressing the human soul. Only recently have I come to a comprehensive understanding on this very subject. That is, as it relates to events in our own time, the past, and the objectives of some energy in the future. As I said previously, this is not a fantasy, not illusionary, or delusional. It involves both the understanding of the nature of reality, our best information from both science and ancient knowledge, and some objective on the near future. In short, what I believe are the pieces to a vast puzzle were finally assembled by me only in the last few days prior to reading this very dream.

Now, this dream appears and I find it, like manna from heaven, after having just posted a hypothesis about the objectives behind changes in bankruptcy laws and the massive debts which are on the backs of most people in a private communication only a few days ago. Again, what seems unrelated to dream about Saving Animals and False Gods is anything but, and in order to understand this may involve a good deal of effort and free thinking by those who are having trouble seeing the connections. So let me now move to the dream itself. Now it's difficult for me, posting the first time, to decide where to begin with this. This dream has a very important message. I am quite sure about this myself. My goal is to try to show how important.

let me just begin this discussion with an introduction to core of the dream, and it is through the understanding of the core material in the dream, in it's allegorical form, that the truly important message is to found, but I will leave this message out for the time being. For the message is as distrubing as it is terrifying. So, let me begin by stating that, "The false God" in the dream is either money or relief from money. Most likely in the form of debt forgiveness. The dream specifically and repeatedly focuses upon willingness to freely go with a false God. This is a specific reference to free choice. Then the dream talks about these people going away with the false God who are deprogrammed.

No doubt you may have noticed a slight biblical coloring to these things.
There's very likely a reason for this. I would be happy to discuss why I believe this is the case.

All the other references seem allegorical. Many of us have already experienced many of these ourselves first hand, and here I reference the beginning of the dream where it involves lots of involvement with animals in an attempt to help save them, and to get them to get along with each other: An impossible task in some cases, and then there are the species themselves in the dream. In other words, this dream is bit like reading Herman Melville's Moby Dick, but without the advantage of a team of liberal arts college professors to help explain it. So many things going on.

Therefore I ask you not to become too lost in the hunting, trapping, and other involvement with supposed animals. For these are not actually animals at all, but rather our own species; we ourselves are represented in animal form in the dream: A very natural thing for the mind to do in my opinion. I suppose I should just end for now and hope you will all enter in to a discussion about this dream.[/size]
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Saving Animals/ False God(?) - balsa - 09-23-2014 06:49 AM
RE: Saving Animals/ False God(?) - Eagle1 - 09-23-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: Saving Animals/ False God(?) - balsa - 09-23-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: Saving Animals/ False God(?) - Eagle1 - 09-23-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Saving Animals/ False God(?) - rebecca - 09-23-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Saving Animals/ False God(?) - jhgary - 09-24-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Saving Animals/ False God(?) - Eagle1 - 09-24-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Saving Animals/ False God(?) - balsa - 09-25-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Saving Animals/ False God(?) - Eagle1 - 09-25-2014, 10:47 PM