The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saving Animals/ False God(?)
09-25-2014, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2014 06:52 PM by balsa.)
RE: Saving Animals/ False God(?)
Saving Animals/False Gods?
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream..._False_God

I'm going to offer an interpretation of the dream. I fear this important dream is becoming lost. I'm going to present it in two parts as there are two parts to the dream in my opinion. As with all dreams, even frightening ones, I typically find lots of humor coming from the Universe.

Part 1: Capturing Animals

The first few paragraphs of the dream is self descriptive. It describes the nature of the dreamers relationship to life. The hunt to capture animals can be interpreted ethnocentrically in allegorical forms. That is to say, it is descriptive of dealing with humans instead of animals. In this sense, and throughout the dream, the animal types (species) represent individuals whom themselves are essentially archetypes which are then assigned an animal form best befitting their personality, sex, age range and so forth. For example, one might look to the mention of ferrets and see that animal as an archetype of preteen boys, whereas, kittens are children and little girls.

"I had to rescue and take care of different animals from the woods. I had to hunt them down which took some time, then capture them to bring them home with me. Capturing them was fairly easy since they all seemed to like me and didn't put up much of a fight."

So we have children lost in the woods, frightened of adults, and hiding, but a child's instincts tell them to look for an adult who will help them. Consequently, when Elyse shows up they don't resist much. It seems Elyse is capturing lost children, and these include a wide age range. She doesn't allow them to immediately interact, but introduces them slowly, probably parental instincts going on here. Some get along, and some prove abusive and potentially dangerous. She slams the boom on these, whom are likely malicious teenagers.

"The next animal I tried to introduce I knew would want to eat the kittens if in the wild. But I had hoped that now it would somehow become friends with them and maybe even protect them. This was some sort of medium large animal, but I can't quite remember what it was. Maybe a wild cat of some sort or a wolverine type animal."

Hmm...does this sound like a teenager to anyone?

She is also relentless in her quest to protect her new charges. She spots a "Large Grey Spider," and it's hanging around something, which she can't exactly recall, but which is used often. Fearing for the Kittens (children) she decides the threat is too great and must be eliminated. Now interestingly she decides to use bug spray, and this whole story line about the bug spray and problems it creates in itself is worth a second thought. Something threatens the childern/kittens and she uses poison to eliminate that threat. In fact, systematically begins to eliminate these spiders where ever she finds them. This isn't a woman to mess with when it comes to parental values. If you're hanging around posing a threat to kids you've just signed your own death warrant. A sensible spider would head out of that place and build a web as opposed to trying to get a free bit of blood off some kid.

This activity could be a form of injecting ones own self in to the plane where the dream is existing. In other words, an attempt to take charge of the dream is an actual attempt to alter the course of the dream, and this is significant. It isn't just another extension of the dream which I presume to be a depiction of an event at some place in time. So the dreamer, Elyse, begins to interact with an event, as opposed to just visualizing the event and reporting it back in a form best suited to her own mind. She pulls out her handy bug spray eraser and begins to rewrite the script to her own liking.

It is noteworthy that about the time her parental instincts take full charge in the dream, and after she's had enough of this spider nonsense, that the entire dream get's cut off. That is it ends. So the question arises, was she beginning to alter a future event?

Typically, the analysis of dreams are at personal levels. However, I'm thinking that, whereas a persons dreams are involved in our own problems, it is this very personal link which forms a bridge to a specific portion of the slipstream of dream time, and which depicts other events in the flow of the prospective future, and which themselves relate specifically to the dreamer at a personal level. Hopefully this makes some sense. Dreams speak at many levels precisely because of the way they link to the stream of time through the consciousness of life. We are not then frozen to this analysis because every element could be interpreted at a personal level, which in my view (right now) is what does enable these sort of connections to such seemingly screwy stories. Hopefully the logic to this reasoning can then make a seemingly screwy story become an intelligent piece in a larger puzzle. Thus the mind is receiving a message from the slipstream of time in the only way it can relate to it. Either because it needs to protect itself from the true information, or because the information is outside of that minds common frame of reference. However, there is another explanation which comes to mind as to why we receive information in this manner. It is possible that Universe, who is a great trickster, just does it this way for entirely personal reasons and which would logically give a considerable amount of control over the information. Thus what we know is what we are allowed to know.

Based on this concept, I believe Elyse is viewing a future event that was enabled by her own nature and current connections and concerns with her duties as a parent. It is when she begins to alter the dream by taking upon herself a campaign to eradicate spiders that the dream comes to an end. So the dream appears to me to be a snapshot of an event in time someplace. It would also seem reasonable that there is some kind of connective path, of some sort, which the dreamer is following or being guided along. The idea being each dream is like a piece of scrap to a mosaic that is part of a total picture.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Saving Animals/ False God(?) - balsa - 09-23-2014, 06:49 AM
RE: Saving Animals/ False God(?) - Eagle1 - 09-23-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: Saving Animals/ False God(?) - balsa - 09-23-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: Saving Animals/ False God(?) - Eagle1 - 09-23-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Saving Animals/ False God(?) - rebecca - 09-23-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Saving Animals/ False God(?) - jhgary - 09-24-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Saving Animals/ False God(?) - Eagle1 - 09-24-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Saving Animals/ False God(?) - balsa - 09-25-2014 09:37 PM
RE: Saving Animals/ False God(?) - Eagle1 - 09-25-2014, 10:47 PM