The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone else noticed this??
09-24-2014, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 11:07 AM by Sherriann_P1.)
Has anyone else noticed this??
On September 22 I gave a brief breakdown of what I have seen happen with the DreamBots.

You know, I don't think 'problem' is the word. On August 18, the 'run' was Graveyard Recipe Brewing and then on August 31 there was a Glitch in Consciousness. Then came the September 6 Terror Alert followed by Back to Eden on September 11. Then WHITE started showing up as though, in order to sustain that Garden of Eden, there was a need for more white to happen to gain balance and as some have indicated, we may be at a crest - a mountain peak - and it's nice there. Smile There seems to be a holding in the news, too. Not much new there as in 'media mum'. I've noticed it at work and at home, too. Things just are; absence of drama. Astrologists seems to be indicating this holding, as well, until the end of the first week of October. Remember 'embrace practicing repeat transformation' from September 20 which could indicate this exact cycle and now we have 'elevator buttons' and 'community missed calling'. What are we waiting for? Which elevator button is about to be pushed? When? I'm sure the DreamBots will let us know. Smile

Lifeless isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes rest is needed and I think that's what the collective is doing. Resting until something comes along, and it will, that gets the collective back off the couch. It would be interesting about now to begin dreaming about October, something like Project August; a short Project October. Do we dare rock the boat?

The bombings in Syria that took place overnight were reported on September 23 and the media has been having a hay day. There is even a new 'terrorist' alert about a new 'terrorist' group. But, that isn't the jist of what I've noticed.

What I noticed is that while the DreamBot was indicating disaster and we were dreaming about terror re: Dallas and other horrific things, nothing happened. When it all calmed down, dreaming quieted and it was feeling like we were at a 'good' crest after the word 'congratulations' showed up many times, we were blasted off the couch, so to speak.

September 22, "community missed calling spider".

Hmmmm......
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Has anyone else noticed this??
I'm sorry Sherriann but I'm not quite getting what you are saying. Can you clarify?
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
09-25-2014, 12:42 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2014 01:11 AM by Sherriann_P1.)
Hi Rebecca,

The first part relates to trying to put together a cycle - watching how the Dreambots unfold over time - the highs and lows and in-betweens, for lack of better words.

Otherwise, simply put, when the DreamBot was indicating terror, no big events happened. When the DreamBots quieted down and there was a feeling of cresting, the attacks in Syria and Iraq happened and the media was abuzz with that and news about the new terrorist (spider) group. The DreamBot wasn't being provided any information by dreamers that would have fortold this. No memes popped up at NDC.

So, maybe, in the future when the dreams abruptly come to a near halt again, that may be the time to pay attention to something that has subtly been brewing all along. That subtle brewing was what I picked up on before I posted that headline about the bombing.

I've been reading Robert Moss where he tells how it isn't always just the dreams themselves (although that has been proven to happen a lot) but also that all kinds of associations/insights/intuitions that come along with the dreams can produce a prediction for the future. Looking back now after reading that, that's legitimately where the Tarot card came into play along with the other dreams and conversations that took place along the way.

Or maybe I'm just hangin' out there in thin air... Blush
09-25-2014, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2014 01:39 AM by rebecca.)
No, that actually makes sense (thanks for the clarification). It is just one more layer. Sorry, lol, but I don't have anything more profound than that.Undecided

I did want to ask how you chose that particular card?
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
09-25-2014, 08:52 AM
So many layers.... It's all an observation/discovery on my part and there probably isn't anything profound about it. Smile

As for the card, I had made an intention for September 20 news and after doing so, I shuffled and drew a card. The card showed itself. I didn't choose it. This is the dream: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ed_Family, which really didn't connect in any real way unless the white light was a bomb. A family was reported to have been killed. The card itself threw me back to what was already hovering in my mind from my dreams, the news, others dreams and comments and put a conclusion/perspective to it all that I couldn't ignore - military moving East on September 20/21. Intuition took over and filled in the blanks.