The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Day After A Precognitive Dream
09-15-2014, 07:13 AM
RE: The Day After A Precognitive Dream
(08-19-2014 01:00 PM)Julie111957 Wrote:  Anyone out there have issues with focusing on your daily life after a precognitive dream? The next day after a precognitive dream I still feel like a majority of myself is still there. Sometimes I find it difficult to make the transition back here to this reality.

I support myself so I don't have the luxury of not doing anything during this time. I need to be able to do my job which requires my full concentration.
I find that difficult to do when my Spirit is still seeing & feeling the contents of the dream.

Any tips on how to make the transition back here quicker?

Thanks,
Julie

Often find beneficial to acknowledge the non coincidences or synchronicity, these should become more frequent, also if possible take a photo via mobile phone or put it into log book with any time and dates, it will speed up.

The mediums in which the lucid states pre-sent them self's vary from radio, tv, movie, some one passes a comment, pictures etc you should note the frequent occurrences, which seems evetually to fall into a kind of adjusting to see more frequent.

Telling someone you know and trust helps but have the proof to back up the claim. Usually after a period starts happening to that person also.

Doing this helps to anchor your daily termed norm routines, eventually one can be carrying out normal routines and observe the manifestaion of dream/astral lucidity in day to day conscious states.

Its a bit like having an overlay on your eyes to see both non coincidences and carrying on with daily life, after practicing the process becomes second nature.

Hope this helps.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Day After A Precognitive Dream - Eagles13 - 09-15-2014 07:13 AM