The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Day After A Precognitive Dream
08-19-2014, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2014 01:02 PM by Julie111957.)
The Day After A Precognitive Dream
Anyone out there have issues with focusing on your daily life after a precognitive dream? The next day after a precognitive dream I still feel like a majority of myself is still there. Sometimes I find it difficult to make the transition back here to this reality.

I support myself so I don't have the luxury of not doing anything during this time. I need to be able to do my job which requires my full concentration.
I find that difficult to do when my Spirit is still seeing & feeling the contents of the dream.

Any tips on how to make the transition back here quicker?

Thanks,
Julie
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: The Day After A Precognitive Dream
Does this happen before or after you wright it down?
If before, then ask for relief while writing it down.
If after, ask for relief with your first after waking drink.
Or do a morning "voodoo" (as my children called it). Before sleeping ask that when you go to the potty in the morning all dream residue be flushed out. Test this and see if it works for you.Big Grin

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
08-19-2014, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2014 02:13 PM by Julie111957.)
Esholars,

The feeling will last all day when I think about the dream & I will think about the dream all day. Like right now when I am thinking about the dream while typing this post. The more I try to concentrate on what I am typing, I feel like I am being pulled back into the dream. My body feels like I have Alka Seltzer running through it.

Thanks for the tips Edna.

Julie Smile
08-19-2014, 05:07 PM
Julie,

Unless you have magic wand, I don't know anyway to stop the pulling, fuzzy, can't focus on anything but the dream, it is worse when the dream comes true and it is the death of a child or something terribly emotional for you. Then you will not be able to shake the realization that you just dreamt of someone's death until the perpetrator is brought to justice.

Some times the emotions are so intense I actually physical respond as if it just happened to me, like losing my child, or having my home flooded.

If you find a way of disconnecting your heart please let me know.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
08-19-2014, 05:17 PM
This is very common phenomenon, and it's tied into the emotional memory complex. Most cognitive scientists/researches make the mistake of assuming that only thoughts produce emotions, while others argue that emotions create thought. The answer is both, and in your case, the emotional memories are like superglue in your solar plexus....they won't let you go.

According to Jawer & Micozzi (Spiritual Anatomy of Emotion), it is the emotional complex that is our direct connection to the unseen reality (especially precognition). Precognition comes in as impressions in the form of energy. Conversely, the energy remains in the emotional complex and continues to vibrate strongly (depending on how vivid the dream-related stimuli was).

That was a very reductionistic summary, but I hope you get the idea. Basically, the dream stimulus created a STRONG EMOTIONAL MEMORY.

This was just the 3D-physical response, but there's a whole other world when we introduce metaphysics.

SOLUTION:
The best solution to this is somewhat complex, not because of the difficulty of the material, but rather because humanity just isn't used to doing these steps. I wrote all about handling the various types of emotions in Chapter 9 of my book, YippYball, and that will be one of the best solutions if you want to maintain and even accelerate your intuition while also effectively handling the excess energy you were delivered.

The next best solution is simply to develop a regular routine of mindfulness meditation. This will teach you that you actually increase the uncomfortability of your precognitive event by wanting it to go away (or by ignoring or suppressing it). Conversely, and paradoxically, you speed up the process by feeling it deeper and spending quality time with it. From what it sounds, the emotional complex and/or intuition is pulling you back, probably because there are unfelt impressions still on the table.

Hope this didn't confuse anyone. Links:

Mindfulness meditation: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/how-to...editation/

YippYball: http://www.yippyball.com/book-one.html (if someone lacks the money to buy this book, just send me a nice email and I'll send it to you for free. This post wasn't about advertising a book...I truly believe that the most advanced emotional response to any life situation is in this book. Thanks.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-19-2014, 05:24 PM
Wow, I never thought of it that way. When I had the dream Three days lost, It took me 6 hours to type that and I was so involved in the emotion of the dream as well as all of the details, there were so many parts of the dream that were important I had to make sure I got all of the important parts of the dream out.

That is really helpful actually Chris, so Thank you!!!

08-20-2014, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the info.

Julie
08-20-2014, 09:08 AM
NativeAmericanDreamWeaver,

I like what you wrote: "If you find a way of disconnecting your heart please let me know". I think that is one of the reasons why for me personally that I have these precog dreams, because my heart will not disconnect. When I have the dreams about people I always will pray for them when I wake up. I think that is the Holy Spirits way of getting my attention to pray for certain people.

Julie
08-20-2014, 04:37 PM
(08-20-2014 09:08 AM)Julie111957 Wrote:  NativeAmericanDreamWeaver,

I like what you wrote: "If you find a way of disconnecting your heart please let me know". I think that is one of the reasons why for me personally that I have these precog dreams, because my heart will not disconnect. When I have the dreams about people I always will pray for them when I wake up. I think that is the Holy Spirits way of getting my attention to pray for certain people.

Julie

That is a beautiful Message! What a wonderful way of being in the world but not of it Julie!!!!

Thank you,

08-20-2014, 04:50 PM
Amen to: What a wonderful way of being in the world but not of it.