The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014
08-22-2014, 04:45 PM
Linguistics Phrases on Dallas
Linguistics 3:00 PM 2014-08-22

1. Building will one [people store time] look were around think back black city dark
2. Looking only outside right saw sky trying turn air blue came could event
3. Same sitting take texas through water again
4. Bunny chaos create
5. Date feet filled floor
6. Chemical children day did different dining disaster

Keep in mind that we don't have nearly as many dreams as we normally do when running an analysis, but there are some interesting phrases here.

Line 1: you can replace the three words in brackets, so it might say, "time store people" or "store time people." But I think the main gist of this line is the description of sheer darkness. I don't necessarily take this as literal (I don't mean the sun won't shine because the biggest trend we have is the sun shining on the day that something happens in Dallas). Darkness as is negativity, if you will.

Line 2: Confirms that the event will take place on a sunny day, BUT the words "Could Event" seems to imply that this is not set in stone by any means.

Line 3: The word Water is low on our linguistics compared to where it normally is (typically like a top 5% word). So the fact that it is low makes me feel like this phrase (or the word water here) is metophoric. From Albelba's dream, he sees a very liquid wall of ?? liquid smoke??, and so I'm wondering if perhaps there will be an explosion causing a column of black water....OIL?

Line 4: I'm not saying that this lingo is predictive, but compared to my (YippYPro) dream Bunny signified the incoming immigrant children. They look innocent, and they probably are innocent, but they will somehow be the ones causing chaos. The way I interpret this is exactly what my Bunny-to-Coyote dream signifiies....it appears like an innocent bunny, but it's really a growling Coyote.

Line 5: I included this lingo because I'm hoping someone can interpret or suggest a date that equates to "feet filled floor."

Line 6: Children ingesting some sort of chemical? I suggest that this lingo might be gibberish, but you're welcome to disagree.

DREAM OVERLAPS

This is interactive, so I'm not claiming to be all inclusive here, but these memes stood out when I read the dreams. (By the way, if you want to see all the dreams thus far, click this link: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/.intentio...202014.htm)

First off, I definitely see some sort of dark cloud. That might be the biggest meme. A column of smoke, a dust storm, a column of liquidy smoke. Is something going to explode?

Location: I'm estimating that we've whittled this project down to 2 main places: Dallas-Ft Worth area and a region I'll call "The West": Yellowstone area to Mt Ranier and/or The Dalles area. The overlap is an unmistakeable YELLOW theme as well as a significant earthquake meme. There are a lot of considerations here:
1. Ginnette Lucas has been seeing an earthquake, too...a fairly big one.
2. There was actually a Dallas earthquake in my dream, but it was clearly staged. Will that make a Yellowstone earthquake a staged event, too?
3. Depending on comments from other players, I want to start dividing up the dream team here to explore the two areas. One team will look at Dallas, TX and the other will look at "The West"

Timing: In general, I believe some significant trends have been established with the 6-week intention, and so I'm leaning toward that window (from now until about 1 October). We MUST work out this timing! Sherriann: please explain this in more detail; it sounds important: "I'm leaning toward October 3. 3 years = 2017 = 10/3" Where did the numbers come and are you suggesting October 3, 2014 or 2017?

Awakened: What are you time windows suggesting? Do you have probabilities attached to them? Where did they come from (a dream entity talking to you, did you see the dates in your mind's eye)? What do these dates represent?

Other Memes:
1. A big building. Something happening just outside a big building?
2. Event causes confusion, chaos, definite disturbance
3. I caught the makings of a false flag in my dream...is anyone else seeing this?
4. Earthquake

Please comment on further memes that I missed. Surely I've missed other things that overlapped. I will take time this afternoon to meditate and get a little more insight on tonight's direction. My initial impression is to all focus on Dallas, TX again tonight and get a NAME of someone attached to this event. Maybe they're planning it or will be affected, or perhaps the names we get will be metaphoric to hone in on a location or date. Standby for more and check back before bed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Unhelpful Time estimate?? - YippYPro - 08-21-2014, 04:22 PM
Linguistics Phrases on Dallas - Eagle1 - 08-22-2014 04:45 PM