The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014
08-22-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014
I just noticed this, but seeing yesterday's bot run, holy cow

"Yellow emergency yelling Dallas"

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum/sho...php?tid=44

That rings true of Sherriann's latest comment connecting Yellowstone and Dallas.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2014, 11:53 PM
Hi, posted this dream on the 20th, http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ensitivity

I went to sleep with the suggestion: I will dream of the the most significant event happening in Dallas in the next 6 weeks. I had the picture of Dallas TX in my mind.

My dream involved another man who had been in a health food store run by the Quake family who developed a chemical sensitivity that had a name but my brain later translated to a milk sensitivity. Whatever the sensitivity, the man embodied it and could not enter the Quake's store, so he was building his own health food store. When I posted the dream, I thought the timing was on a round number date, like the 10th or the 20th. I knew I knew it clearly from the dream, but couldn't put my finger on it. Then I saw a picture. In the dream, there was a full moon and I was going to wake up and find out when there was a full moon. The full moon within the 6 week time frame is 9/9.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
08-23-2014, 10:05 AM
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ubber_Doll

Questions -
Did something happen this past June/July that may relate?
Will there be a hostage taking involved?
Find all posts by this user
08-23-2014, 10:53 AM
This just happened in McGregor which is south of Dallas TX .

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/23/tech/innov...?hpt=hp_t2
Experimental SpaceX rocket self-detonates over Texas

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
08-23-2014, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2014 06:09 PM by Eagle1.)
I'm ready to hammer out our Dallas headline. Here it goes:

Something is going to happen Somewhere at some point in time.

Max score: 0-0-0

MTB successfully returned to his plane/IED dream and received some interesting symbols. For one, X-ray 30: could be a date (X=10=October and 30 = Oct 30, 2014).

I'm going to take a break and speculate on this meme. I'll be back with my conclusions...give me an hour or two
08-23-2014, 07:34 PM
Not sure where to post this.
Noodling around but no in-depth reading as yet.
Please advise.

More incubation on the DALLAS dream I had "DALLAS or DALLES or YELLOWSTONE CRISIS?" This came as a 'flash' that was disconcerting but wondering if it overlaps a meme of other dreamers- with any planted bombs or explosives-
I usually don't support or wish to create this type of reality but a dream is a dream and precog IS-> what it is. I only contribute this as IFit comes true and I ask the question is this possible? that something can be done to stop it, not sure if that is what this dreambase/dreambot is purposed to be.

The term I use now will NOT be in a headline. "false flag" event-that is what it felt like similar to Sandy Hook or Boston type and the usual others. I saw that the issue with current governor of TX was a distraction leading up to the event.
Related to the converged memes in my dream with the wedding or ceremony/childre
n/foreign-like costumes. Dark. Forensic sketch of balding/shaved head man.
see below. OR the children in the school with windows shattering.
Time frame- window of Sept 10-12, 2014
cut/paste snippets- http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/customlist/2
' Next I saw children and people at a ceremony I want to say was a wedding but unusual, like a cultural difference perhaps a foreign celebration at a temple or mosque perhaps. the clothing was colorful, folk-like, women were all covered in bright veils. This event was interrupted by something 'dark'. Nothing specific came up. the 'feeling' was dark.

I saw police cars and then a forensic artist drawing a sketch of a very large man with balding head or perhpas shaved head. Dark skinned, and a prominent brow. he seemed to me to look like an althlete like a football player. He was connected to the above events somehow. (depressed/depression?) or was the tropical storm a depression? '
Not sure.
08-23-2014, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2014 07:40 PM by awakeneddreamer.)
I just noticed this, but seeing yesterday's bot run, holy cow

"Yellow emergency yelling Dallas"

Mine too- I had one of YELLOWSTONE and the DAlles. See the post above title and the URL.. woweee. Good going. good catch
08-23-2014, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2014 08:56 PM by Eagle1.)
HEADLINES ESTABLISHED:

- WHEN for all four headlines: bell curve with highest point on Sept 20/21 and extends +- 30 days either side, falling off drastically from there.

Headline 1 (Max score: 5-4-5)
- On a sunny day, chemicals or oil spew from big tank somewhere in Dallas
-- Note: may be near day care center

Headline 2 (Max score: 4-4-5) (only a 4 on the WHAT because too many variables).
- Might be related to headline #1
- Chaos ensues in Dallas in wake of one of the following:
-- Bomb threat at Dallas/Ft Worth Interntl Airport
-- Intense hostage situation in tall building / skyscraper in downtown area
-- Massive shooting spree in downtown mall

Headline 3 (Max score: 5-4-5)
- Big quakes out West registers on Dallas, TX seismograph (Quakes in between Yellowstone and The Dalles).

Headline 4 (Max score: 5-4-5)

- Male Teen commits suicide in Dallas area to avoid psychiatric hospitalization. (name could be Mike, 16-18 years old).

For those still enthused in investigating Dallas, please let me know when you have updates. Areas where we need improvement are exact locations for each of the headlines, and we'd also like to scale down the possibilities for Headline 2. Take any headline that interests you and incubate for more details. These aren't set in stone; would like to whittle out some more precision on all categories.
08-23-2014, 10:05 PM
Regarding my plane/IED dream, I did some research and Singapore Airlines most closely matches the color scheme of the logo, a deep blue and gold.

I had some thoughts on symbology - an airplane with an IED, between 9/11 and Iraq, represents a terrorist attack to me.

Dallas is an American Airlines hub; airplane+IED+Dallas is a terrorist attack on America. I don't know that its literally Dallas.

IED to me is most associated to Iraq, where the terminology really took off on the internet. With ISIS making major news and there being a lot
of statements about them planning an attack, maybe I'm zeroing in on one of their attack locations.

An inside element for me is that Singapore is more than anything associated to me with really delicious curry. A friend gave me a family Singaporean curry recipe once upon a time that involved the use of peanuts, which drives me back to thinking about my 30 peanuts in a wok dream. Interestingly my friend had told me that he had used the curry recipe to cook an entire turkey, and turkey showed up in my dream. The 30 peanuts dream was intended for August, so I am thinking I want to do an intention related to events that will occur on August 30th or September 1st. (X being October - (drop the ray) 30) is September 1st. Or maybe X 30 is 10:30 AM my time, hopefully I'll get something more dialed in. I just remember that with the peanuts dream the most significant thing was the number 30.

The Disneyland/Subway portion of my X-ray 30? dream may be location specific, I'm not sure. Since x-ray 30 was repeated twice, it could mean two attacks in different locations.

At least for me, I think I have success if I type in my intentions using the built in Windows sticky notes. If I just speak the intention from something that was already written/typed my recollection is that I don't get anything.
08-23-2014, 11:08 PM
Thanks, MTB...this great analysis.

Just wanted to throw in something I think is profound. You were given X-ray 30 twice in a row, and I was given "3 years. 3 years"

Both of our numbers has a 3, and they were spoken twice. I find that very interesting, as if your information and mine were more important for some reason that they needed to be repeated.