The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014
08-25-2014, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 08:18 AM by NADW-P1.)
RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014
I just wanted to give an update on recent news:

#1: American Airlines Flight 362 was on its way from Dallas to San Diego when it landed in Phoenix just before noon.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/08/24/ameri...ty-issues/

#2: Bomb Threat Tweets Cause AA Plane To Be Diverted
A hacker group called Lizard Squad tweeted “We’ve been receiving reports that flight 362 from DFW to San Diego has explosives on board. Please look into this.”

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/08/24/hacke...-diverted/

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2014, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2014 12:01 AM by Eagle1.)
That's two hits already. We've really got to get this timing thing down. The WHAT seems pretty solid...just need to work on the WHEN.

Will try to have more analysis soon. Thanks for staying on top of this!

UPDATE-- Scoring on this event is here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...mb-threat/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-26-2014, 05:05 PM
http://baytownsun.com/texas_ap/article_1...04545.html
Woman, 5 children hurt in Dallas Texas house explosion
08-26-2014, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2014 10:51 PM by Eagle1.)
This is insanity! Another HUGE hit, but the timing is off again. I mean, we're within a month, so not too bad, but it just seems like we could improve that timing a bit. That's three big hits and they all hit within a week. Therefore,

Could somebody please look into our thread and see if we missed anything indicating August 26th for the following phrases / and dream memes (these were the indicators that led to the oil explosion headline):

1. Lingo: "Chemical children day did different dining disaster"
2. Fountain of water, dark water, dark liquid, containers of dark water
3. Explosions

Is there ANYTHING in the language or metaphors that could have indicated August 26th for this headline?

Finally, thank goodness no one died here. Just like our bomb threat meme, we get a big hit without having to endure casualties....what a relief!

Thanks for the news, Sherriann!

Discussion of the scoring for this is here on the blog: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...lown-away/
08-27-2014, 12:00 AM
I didn't notice anything along the way that would indicate August 26. Then again, I think we were focusing on the BIG/Major event(s) within 6 weeks. So, the small stuff falls by the wayside.
08-27-2014, 03:18 AM
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream..._in_a_race

I found this to be quite a profound dream actually. Based on the Dallas meme, I chose to intend for events on August 30th, which was clearly too late. I think I did pollute myself in thinking about events that I had seen in previous dreams where I had read the wrong things into the dreams. At first I thought I had not had a significant dream, but after thinking on the symbols I decided I had to post it (* that's part of my intention - if I get a significant dream I promise I'll tell others). I think the games of chance are most people; they are randomly getting dreams that represent the future, but rarely get a hit. In my case I was intending at getting a hit, but I did not have the right intention; my urgency is present by giving the race meme, but I can't find the right "location" (I was not at the right locker) or the right combination (I couldn't open the locker I was at) because my dream intention was wrong; In the end I fell out of the race because there was a time limit and it expired.

I read the dream as I'm on the right path, but haven't dialed it in. Not a discouragement, but at least an acknowledgement from somewhere telling me I'm not doing things quite right just yet, but (based on my race experise and the race meme) that I could get it dialed in with more expertise.

Two of us had multiple time hits - 3 years 3 years (if days were as years...), x-ray 30 x-ray 30. Hopefully that means just two Dallas events back to back. If mine was supposed to be 3.0 and the first is 3.0, 2x3 from late 8/19 (the first post) gives late 8/25, pretty close to 8/26 followed by 8/27. But we don't seem to have time figured out so well, so who knows.
08-27-2014, 10:58 AM
It's awesome to see dreamers reflecting on this experience. So valuable to get lessons learned in order to hone in on even more precision next time. I'm sure everyone's noticed that we've made extraordinary progress together. Our recent hits just have a whole new level of context and detail that were severely missing in the previous headlines, especially those from the April-May 2014 timeframe!

As far as timing goes, I do think Sherriann is right here. The timing got jumbled up because our intentions were mixed. The dreams were giving us exactly what we asked for, but the methodology was jumbled, and so all the dates got grouped together into 20/21 Sept.

In my quick summary, the recent hits came to under the intention to dream abut something happening soon. But the date came when the intention shifted to "Biggest Headline." Therefore, I have a suspicion that the bigger event is still outstanding and that could be where the Sept 20/21 is indicating.

INCUBATION. Therefore, I'd like to shift gears here. Dreamers incubate a huge headline in Dallas on or around September 20/21, 2014. Try to eliminate day residue from past headlines and focus on "Dallas," "BIG Headline" and "on or around Sept 20/21." Nothing else should enter the mind during incubation.

Later on, when we get the new memes or direction, I'd like to incubate severity levels or a concern level for each headline if possible. If we see another oil spew, what's the severity? Should we be concerned? This will tie into Paradigm 2...we don't want to give them stuff that has low risk rates and waste their time.
08-27-2014, 02:11 PM
Serial Killer
Description I have been doing Dallas intent.
For the last 3 dreams I have gotten some very jumbled and weird dreams. The only thing that was consistent was the thought "serial killer".

1) setting was in a Victorian looking place and dress but in a modern city/town. I was being used as bait.
2) setting was a modern city/town and I was looking for a story for a news report.
3)I can not remember any setting or location, just the words "serial killer".

It has been a very restless 3 nights.

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
08-27-2014, 04:42 PM
I'm just putting these up... I've gotten lost. *L*
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/dal.../14669433/
08-27-2014, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 10:38 PM by rebecca.)
I'm just going to put this out there. This did not come in a dream (I'm having issues with that), however, I do tend to get "flashes" of insight that sometimes is right on.

The first time I read the "xray 30 xray 30" I had a feeling it wasn't a time but something else. Then today I was reading this thread and saw what MTB Forums posted about this. I got the sense of it being a mayday or code or something like that. Kind of like a distress signal in code. You know how soldiers used words to clarify letters. Anyway, a very quick google search using (xray 30 xray 30) as the search parameters and clicking on a random link provided this:

Apparently there is a xray 30 type device used to scan luggage? cars? some time of object for threats.

FLATSCAN30® ( Download PDF brochure)
FLATSCAN30® is the second generation of ICM’s highly innovative flat and portable photodiodes scanner system. As a result of improving the majority of its characteristics, the FLATSCAN30® is

capable of identifying any threat both faster and in a more secure manner than ever.

With 50% more photodiodes and an ultrafast FPGA micro-controller technology, the new FLATSCAN30® has a better image, is easier to use and is more reliable in harsh RF environment.

Would be interested to see how others feel about this possible interpretation????

I wanted to add some other random thoughts that came to me. What if the xray 30 xray 30 phrase is serving a multiple purpose, both metaphorical and real? I'm just thinking that the repetition of the phrase could be a metaphor for a distress call. Perhaps universe's way of saying "help, pay attention!"; that maybe there is an even bigger Dallas event that is struggling to get into the minds of the dreamers. I don't know. It just seems that the urgency of the meme hasn't played out yet. What if the headlines that have been hits are just the beginning? or the universe's way of keeping this meme going? Does this make sense?

Secondly, when I came up with that google search regarding the actual xray machine, perhaps this is the concrete (real) meaning. Could the literal interpretation of xray 30 be an xray machine that is "capable of identifying any threat both faster and in a more secure manner than ever" have to do with a major airport, courthouse, or other highly guarded place event.

I just get the sense that there is more to it.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user