The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014
08-27-2014, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 10:38 PM by rebecca.)
RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014
I'm just going to put this out there. This did not come in a dream (I'm having issues with that), however, I do tend to get "flashes" of insight that sometimes is right on.

The first time I read the "xray 30 xray 30" I had a feeling it wasn't a time but something else. Then today I was reading this thread and saw what MTB Forums posted about this. I got the sense of it being a mayday or code or something like that. Kind of like a distress signal in code. You know how soldiers used words to clarify letters. Anyway, a very quick google search using (xray 30 xray 30) as the search parameters and clicking on a random link provided this:

Apparently there is a xray 30 type device used to scan luggage? cars? some time of object for threats.

FLATSCAN30® ( Download PDF brochure)
FLATSCAN30® is the second generation of ICM’s highly innovative flat and portable photodiodes scanner system. As a result of improving the majority of its characteristics, the FLATSCAN30® is

capable of identifying any threat both faster and in a more secure manner than ever.

With 50% more photodiodes and an ultrafast FPGA micro-controller technology, the new FLATSCAN30® has a better image, is easier to use and is more reliable in harsh RF environment.

Would be interested to see how others feel about this possible interpretation????

I wanted to add some other random thoughts that came to me. What if the xray 30 xray 30 phrase is serving a multiple purpose, both metaphorical and real? I'm just thinking that the repetition of the phrase could be a metaphor for a distress call. Perhaps universe's way of saying "help, pay attention!"; that maybe there is an even bigger Dallas event that is struggling to get into the minds of the dreamers. I don't know. It just seems that the urgency of the meme hasn't played out yet. What if the headlines that have been hits are just the beginning? or the universe's way of keeping this meme going? Does this make sense?

Secondly, when I came up with that google search regarding the actual xray machine, perhaps this is the concrete (real) meaning. Could the literal interpretation of xray 30 be an xray machine that is "capable of identifying any threat both faster and in a more secure manner than ever" have to do with a major airport, courthouse, or other highly guarded place event.

I just get the sense that there is more to it.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Unhelpful Time estimate?? - YippYPro - 08-21-2014, 04:22 PM
Linguistics Phrases on Dallas - Eagle1 - 08-22-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014 - rebecca - 08-27-2014 09:23 PM