The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014
08-28-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014
Providing this for Dean...

He intended to dream about Sept 20/21, and apparently Dallas, too. Remember he received a big hit on the recent earthquake. This time he was given the word "Chaos" with a couple of important symbols.

Dream is here: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...2448_chaos

Comments:
The only thing that I have seen stored in PVC piping like that are: 1) emergency seed packets, and 2) big hefty capacitors for Tesla coil transformer devices (i.e., electricity is stored in them).

Recommend for Dean or anyone else:
A necessary iteration for the next incubation could be the WHERE component. If Dean is right, we seemingly have WHAT (chaos) and WHEN (Sep 20/21)...just need the WHERE. I recommend draining the mind of Dallas or any other location, and incubate WHERE is chaos on Sept 20/21, 2014?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2014, 06:14 PM
I just sent the dreamer a reply about what that pvc could mean but I can't seem to find it (the reply) now. Maybe they will post it.

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
08-28-2014, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2014 12:45 PM by Sherriann_P1.)
IMHO Dean's dream is plugged into this: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum/sho...hp?tid=117

crow, spending, warn, score, admiral, corrected, partners, epic, laser, club, planet, shall, island, paul

August 27/28, 2014
Seriously, I did dream but I don't have a dream to post, really. I went to bed and went to sleep after reviewing the entire list of words several times. My brain was like a data processor all night long. *L* I don't remember a thing. As I was waking up, the last scene escaped and the word 'military' came to the front and right after, I heard dot-dot-dot-dash (...-); Morse Code for V. That's it...

So, which words above can be associated with 'military'? All of them.
crow - Common Remotely Operated Weapon Station
spending -
warn - advise, caution, alert, tip off, admonish....
score - Armed Service Vocational Aptitude Battery
admiral -
military news corrected - https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chr...=1&tbm=nws
partners -
epic - Salem-based Epic Aviation LLC was among 11 oil and gas distribution companies to be awarded multimillion-dollar contracts this week by the Pentagon's Defense Logistics Agency.
laser -
club -
planet - Discover the real Military Life at our Online Military Planet - the prominent Military Social Network and place to meet the army personals...
shall -
island -
paul -

Morse Code is a communication method. V for victory? V for vendetta? V is very common on military crests/badges.

V for virus?

Coincidence?

Yes, ammunition and guns can be and are stored in 6" PVC pipe although a 6 foot length seems a little excessive unless one considers that dreams can inflate an item to draw attention to it. Dreams can also say, "Hey! I have something else to tell you that is more important than what you want to dream about." Meme's can also overlap and my little mind is seeing 'chaos' around some food dumping/spoilage event due to all the sanctions that are happening. Or, maybe they are just 4" poles that will be used to set up more tents.... Hmmmm.....

"The CIA and Special Forces have prepackaged long-term storage weapons and ammunition kits. Hundreds of these kits are still buried or hidden from northern Vietnam to the Balkans, put away years ago for guerrilla movements or special operations missions that never used them. If undamaged, every weapon in those kits will still shoot today, and every cartridge will still fire, and they will be good for 50 years or more." http://www.pssurvival.com/PS/Group_Defen...e_2004.txt

Survivalists also use PVC piping to store anything and everything.

I'll hang with Dean tonight and see what I come up with. :-) Beware, I may not come up with anything.
Find all posts by this user
08-28-2014, 10:28 PM
Thanks, Sherriann!

I see a potential pitfall. This isn't a critique, just an observation that perhaps we can collectively gather more info as we proceed forward.

It just seems like trying to incubate the whole list is just too much for the subconscious to handle. I think what we need to do, especially just starting out with this new iterative process is to start SIMPLE.

Pick just one or two words that pop out. OR if you're doing the next iteration for Dallas, then pick one or two "knowns" and add a single unknown. For example, the "knowns" are Dallas and September 20/21. The unknown is WHAT takes places in Dallas on Sept 20th?

I believe this is correct when I say this:
1. Keep it simple (only one or two things you're incubating)
2. Clear out the mind and any expectations about any other unknowns.
3. Don't read the DreamBot list right before bed...perhaps an hour before bed at least and pick your one or two words. Drop everything else.
4. Focus deeply on your intention...don't let the rest of the list distract you. OR if you're going for the WHEN, don't let the WHAT or WHERE distract you.

Thanks again!
08-29-2014, 01:56 AM
Based on the dream data, the first search I put in was "Biohazard level 4 PVC". One of the early hits is http://www.utdallas.edu/safety/manuals/d...anual.pdf, mentioning the use of PVC gloves (latex gloves can cause allergies). This was not what I expected from the search. I didn't put in Dallas but UT Dallas was a pretty high hit. I sure hope its meaningless as a hit, since there's only 1 biohazard level 4 virus making big news.
08-29-2014, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2014 12:22 PM by Sherriann_P1.)
August 29, 2014 - Where will the chaos from Dean's dream occur?

I was given a very small map of the United States and southern Canada and the area beneath the Great Lakes was covered in tiny red dots (no big dots) so according to that, this isn't a specific city event but includes rural areas. To be more location specific, I was looking at southern Michigan and northern IN, OH, PA, the western arm of NY State and the area between Lake Erie and Lake Ontario extending down from Toronto.

I went hunting for the locations of towns called Dallas in the area and found Dallas, IN, OH and MI with Dallas, PA on the edge, just like someone else mentioned previously that there are more places named Dallas than Dallas, TX.
08-30-2014, 01:20 AM
So, should we change the where?

I have been focusing so intently on Dallas, TX every night and have not had one dream (that I can remember). I have been feeling a little frustrated. To the point that I am ready to ask my great grandmother, who watches over me, for assistance or help with this.

Suggestions? Maybe I need to change the "where".
08-30-2014, 04:46 AM
Federal judge strikes down key part of Texas abortion law as unconstitutional

By Chelsea J. Carter, CNN. Updated 8:13 PM EDT, Fri August 29, 2014

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/29/us/texas-a...?hpt=hp_t2

(08-20-2014 04:12 PM)NativeAmericanDreamWeaver Wrote:  Layered Dreams: Intention Dallas

2. Strangest dream ever, I can’t quite tell if this is to prepare for the birth of someone very special, or signifies the battle of when conscious life begins, or if my mind is trying to make its own movies to send to Hollywood.
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ife_begins

Chris, I will not be submitting this as my dream came true because the dream and the news are too vague but I believe this is a hit for the dream above.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
08-30-2014, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2014 09:55 AM by Eagle1.)
Tee8888 et al.,

There are many memes that we need incubated. My suggestion is if you come up empty on the current incubation, consider moving to a different priority that we have elsewhere. For example, we have Chicago rising up out of nowhere again. We have a possible food borne illness possibly rising. These are all of grave concern, so keep that forum in your crosscheck and take it upon yourself to incubate what you feel is needed.

That forum follows, and the plan is to keep that updated almost daily with the newest surging memes in dreamland:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum/for....php?fid=8

There's roughly 10 words in each run...that should be plenty to generate lots of considerations to incubate when your subconscious is ready for something new.

NativeAmericanDreamWeaver: That does look like a strikingly similar hit. Let's hope it's the birthing meme you're talking about. I'm reading for something new! Smile By the way, KimSpirit hints the same thing...http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/Calamity_Misc/2453_Dream_Experiences_last_night

"Moving is a constant (and I mean CONSTANT) theme in my dreams past three years. (Moving generally means "big changes coming")."

Thus, shall we begin the new thread?...birthing
08-30-2014, 01:46 PM
If you're subscribed to this thread, keep in mind there's new threads constantly being started elsewhere in the forum. We've got a new Chicago meme, a food-borne illness possible, and many others. Be sure to check out the following link regularly: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum/for....php?fid=6