The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sky Flash Meme moved to the forum
08-20-2014, 10:11 AM
Sky Flash Meme moved to the forum
The highest probability time period for the big, devastating version of Sky Flash was the window between August 10th and 20th. Since those dates have now passed, we removed the sticky note article on the front page and posted it here. Reply to this post for more Sky Flash news and articles.

---------ORIGINAL POST---------
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...sky-flash/

Definitive Guide to Sky Flash: August 2014
Posted on July 28, 2014 by ndcadmin

We’re going to keep the Sky Flash meme updated via the comment section of this article.

Please submit your Sky Flash stories as they happen. Include a link to the appropriate news article and don’t forget to supply the date of the event! We’ll discuss relevancies and DreamSeer scores in that comment thread.

Sign up for free email alerts! You’ll get notifications when new Forecasts are published, big predictions have manifested, or any other important topic that might deserve your attention. Free, confidential, quit at any time.
Article orignally named “Clearing up the Sky (Vol 2)”

Note: This article is the second in a two-part series about all the various Sky Flash themes. In Volume 1, we covered the genesis of ‘Sky Flash’ and definitively showed how Airplane crashes are no longer included in the Sky Flash meme. This is your definitive guide to all things flashing in the sky (in or close to August)

Doing things different this time: takeaways / conclusions are first. Time-limited readers need this info just as much as those with a life (I don’t claim to be one of ‘em).
Takeaways / Conclusions

1. We reduced the significance of the original linguistics (“Flash ever near”) by a factor of about 50-75%. I believe they are still very relevant, but I do think their reliability is in question.

2. Orient the term “Sky Flash” to represent primarily a bomb detonation and/or EMP in accordance with the following probability ratios (the percentages represent the likelihood that the event will happen–none shall be higher than 50%):

40% Probability: Nuke detonation / airborne explosion / and/or (man-made) EMP

30% Probability: Huge volcanic eruption

25% Probability: Solar or other celestial phenomenon (lightening, CME, gamma, solar flare, etc.)

5% Probability: Earth-related (pole shift / earthquake)

Note: these aren’t supposed to add up to 100%; they are exclusionary of each other. The percentages are based on the amount of dream overlap and associated dream linguistics. Rational brain and current news is NOT factored in. The percentages are only coming from the dreams. Also, the highest probability factor that any prediction can be is 50% because as I’ve said time and time again, the collective unconscious is a moving, cycling ball of energy with free will….the future is NEVER concrete.

3. Timing:

- One dream indicated that we’re already overdue as of July 9, 2014

- The 1-2 week marker is passed (bulk of precog dreams unfold within 1-2 weeks)

- Proj Aug timeline trend is one month, so the highest probability is for August 10-20ish.

- Because many of thse were PA dreams: All of August is possible and even a reduced chance in September and this last week in July. Basically, the probability window looks like a bell curve with the highest point during August 10-20, 2014.

- Therefore, in our summation, if it doesn’t happen by mid-Aug, its chances go downhill substantially the further away you get from the peak.

As for the rest of the info…excellent supporting documentation including shortened, raw, dream material, and linguistics cherades…holy cow, what a find in lingo land!
Dreams of Sky Flash

With airplanes out of the picture for now, let’s move on with the rest of the sky-related themes. The dreams themselves were quite varied, as we saw earlier, but what I’d like to do is sort of demystify things by stripping out all intuition and all conjecture from the dreams and just look at what’s happening in the raw manifest content.

Here’s what we have so far from the dreams:

- No explosions/no flashes. Everything that’s touched (i.e., trees, TVs, etc.) turns to ash/dust

- A bright flash; husband calls it EMP; dreamer says no; ash is coming

- A bright flash; rise in temps, things are burning

- (strong emotion) Mountain explodes huge chucks out the top; hot rock landing near dreamer

- Nuclear bomb is built from vacuum parts

- 7 bright white orbs. Orbs increased in intensity until a bright flash up in the atmosphere. “Each time there was a shockwave.”

- (from TreeSister) “I experienced something kind of opposite of bright flashes: instant pitch darkness in mid-morning, accompanied by my experiencing dizziness and nausea.”

- White blizzard of white hot ash. Notices 3 nuclear detonations in the distance.

- “Solar flares of the most intense kind I would say — or a supernova…come in to earth covered with burned human bodies — everywhere.”

- Dark reddish brown ash covers entire car (no flash but its cold and snowy)

- Large amphibious warship detonates 2 atomic bombs over the harbor

- (this is a PA dream middle of May) “Heard the name Bronx and saw a white flash; it was kind of fragmented darkness when I heard the word Bronx”

- From April 2014: Blowing white ash from nuclear fallout.

- “brilliant flash and I tell my wife that this is coming…go into the central hall of this reinforced house and lay on the floor.” (no description of what produces the brilliant flash)

- (latest Proj Aug dream) “…there had been an explosion in the air somewhere and that a man had been killed” (the man was alleged inside a craft of some sort that exploded…definitely space craft and not an airliner)

- Lots of earthquakes dreams (including Dean’s from yesterday), but none that include sky flashes that I’m aware of. Interestingly, Dean does use the word “Flash” but in context of water/flood, not sky/light.

To me, it appears that the main theme happens to be a nuclear detonation, but of course, that also includes an EMP. In order to include the most dream overlaps here, I believe that a nuke does the best job (EMP, white ash, flash of light, might it even change the weather—that I do not know).

To be sure, there is plenty of material here to support some of the other memes. I mean, let’s face it…if a gamma ray burst takes place (just the most powerful energetic phenomenon known to conventional science) would we even have time to rationalize whether it was a nuke, or anything else?

Let’s jump over to the linguistics…

Dream Linguistics

From the Project August linguistics, we received a seemingly contradictory message from the DreamBot2. It said,

“Try change bad thinking flash ever near”

I can see both sides here. It’s a paradox. On the one hand, it’s saying that if we don’t change our bad thinking that the flash will happen, but it’s also saying that we are stupid to think that the flash (that’s near) will be a bad thing.

This is somewhat unusual from Mr. DreamBot2. Perhaps the puzzle is worked out in this manner…(just a hypothesis, so work with me here)…A big sky flash happens that obliterates the 3D reality, but painlessly we all wake up in Dolores Cannon’s “New Earth,” or the Law of One’s “Fourth Density,” or the Bible’s 1000 years of peace (depending on your orientation there), the New Age’s “Ascension” concept, or still many others.

Or, perhaps, the Sky Flash is something that looks like one of those things we identified, but it’s not bad at all, but rather moves us into a brand new utopia. Dream on brothers and sisters—LOL!
Is this Important…?

“Flash” was a big hit in Project August, but it hardly showed up at all during our last DreamBot run. In fact, it only showed up 5 times in hundreds or thousands of recent dreams.

Compare that to our latest Proj Aug DreamBot run: “Flash” shows up 31 times!

That is an incredible difference. In fact, since I’ve been tracking these DreamBot runs, I have 6 total runs on record and “Flash” has shown up 39 times on all those 6 non-PA runs.

For those interested, I estimate that the amount of words in one non-PA DreamBot run is roughly equivalent to the amount of words in our entire Proj Aug database. That means that an August intention has created over 6 times the number of “Flash” hits. Is that significant?

Oops…a big problem here. Looks like one of our most talented lucid PA dreamers did a number on us. In each one of his dream “slices,” he annotates them as a “Flash” (indicating that this slice was but a quick dream flash).

Now, how does that work into our linguistics? The bulk of the “Flash” words were not true flashes. In fact, the # of hits for real instances of “Flash” runs about par for typical dreamwork.

So, right brain sent me a clue…how about looking at the non-PA linguistics for the word “Flash.” I’ve been staying away from words with only 5 hits, but I made an exception in this case. Here goes nothing…

1. “Active annoying chose flash”

2. “Flash health entering original struggling unsure wandering approaching confusing south”

First off…I think this is remarkable. The first line calls out dreamer Eric and says that his active choice to use “Flash” was “annoying!!!” Linguistics is calling out our dreamers, I find that remarkable (Note to Eric: I personally love your work and you have some serious talent; you don’t see me complaining! That was the DreamBot talking, not me!)

The second phrase presents a positive spin on things (I mean this in a pun-ful manner). When I read the last part of it, it sounded like a pole shift. Hmmm, can a pole shift cause Sky Flash? This is the only thing I can think to complete the first part of the phrase (i.e., we’re entering original health via Flash, which to me would have to be some sort of return to living with the Earth, and a pole shift if done quickly enough could force this very thing).

No need to spend an enormous amount of time on these phrases, though, because we’re really getting to the bottom of the DreamBot hit list; it’s like dumpster diving…there might be jewels in there, but there’s high risk of being total garbage. That’s why I reduced their potency for the probability-fixing in the Takeaway section above.

Looking forward to comments!

Copyright © 2014 Chris McCleary
Posted in DreamForecast, Project August permalink Edit
Post navigation
← DreamBot + Uno = “HELP!” A fuse about to light?
1st Non-PA headlines: 5.0 isn’t a bad start! →
Comments
Definitive Guide to Sky Flash: August 2014 — 30 Comments

NativeAmericanDreamWeaver on July 28, 2014 at 12:14 am said: Edit

Can you tell me what the emotions of the sky flash dreams mainly were, was there enough description to pull out of them?

I know in my sky flash dream, no one was hurt but everyone was terrified. I felt everything the people were feeling, even though I was a bystander.

I also didn’t see a direct mention in the list to asteroid, comets, maybe I missed it, or maybe the dreams didn’t give enough detail to add that one to the list.

Thank you for including the None PA dreams, that helps a lot as well in understanding the totality of the dream linguistics.
Reply ↓
ndcadmin on July 28, 2014 at 8:38 am said: Edit

The bulk of these dreams’ emotions were very scared about what to do. Many of the dreamers were running toward a place for shelter. The first dream (where she touches everything and it turns to ash), not much emotion, and certainly not a lot of fear. Most of the dreams are FEAR and CONFUSION. Strength of the emotion isn’t too clear (in general), but the obvious ones were very strong…exclamation points used.

Great question by the way!
Reply ↓
NativeAmericanDreamWeaver on July 28, 2014 at 12:19 pm said: Edit

http://www.weather.com/video/meteor-show...nday-51569

Sky Flash?
Reply ↓
NativeAmericanDreamWeaver on July 28, 2014 at 12:24 pm said: Edit

http://www.weather.com/news/venice-beach...e-20140728

A 20-year-old man was killed and 13 people were injured after being struck by lightning on Venice Beach in Los Angeles during a bout of freak July thunderstorms on Sunday, CBS Los Angeles reports.

Paramedics were dispatched to Ocean Front Walk on Venice Beach around 2:15 p.m after witnesses reported a tremendous crash of thunder.

“I heard this crackle,” a witness told CBS Los Angeles, “And there was this giant bolt of lightning shooting across the sky and the loudest thunder I’ve ever heard.”

The National Weather Service in Los Angeles tweeted at around the time of the strike that “cloud to ground lightning” had been reported in nearby Marina Del Rey and at the Los Angeles International Airport. “Stay indoors if you hear thunder until it passes,” the Weather Service tweeted.

Radar and lightning data showed a rare thunderstorm near Marina del Rey and Los Angeles International Airport at 2:52 p.m. PDT, Sunday, July 27, 2014.

A swimmer who was initially missing in the water was recovered by lifeguards. He was full cardiac arrest, paramedics said, and was pronounced dead at Marina Del Rey Hospital. The coroner on Monday identified him as Nick Fagnano of Los Angeles.
Reply ↓
NativeAmericanDreamWeaver on July 28, 2014 at 12:39 pm said: Edit

Oh I just found something very interesting a website which reports and logs all of the meteor sightings and “Fire Balls” which produce a flash in the sky.

There is also a report pending, but take a look at 2014 already.

http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireball_event/2014/
Reply ↓
Spencer on July 28, 2014 at 7:39 pm said: Edit

I know we’re trying to get the attention of IASD and use logic for the bulk of this, but your suggestion regarding the meteors gave me goosebumps. I am feeling a hit with this assertion. My dream (which I won’t spoil for PA confidentiality) does seem to symbolically hint more towards this idea rather than some of the other sources of the flash.
Reply ↓
NativeAmericanDreamWeaver on July 28, 2014 at 9:32 pm said: Edit

Spencer, My dream fits meteors as well. I am looking for something that fits with my dream, not to discount anyone else’s. My goal is not to grab the attention of the IASD, that is Chris’s job. LoL

My goal is validate the dreams with real events; then learn how to better my skills, in the hope that one day I maybe able to use these gifts to help people rather than them leaving me feeling helpless, and useless.
Reply ↓
Spencer on July 29, 2014 at 1:01 pm said: Edit

In this article one can see that large meteors that burst in the sky can produce significant EMPs. This was a new one for me. I didn’t know this until I asked the right question. I previously thought gamma ray bursts only came from either the Sun and other light-emitting cosmic bodies or man-made EMPs.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/meteorites-facts.html
Reply ↓
tOM on August 5, 2014 at 9:26 pm said: Edit

nadw, interesting, Saturday 8-2 we saw the best barn burner of our lives. The fire ball was huge and lasted along time. i reported it on ams, at least 105 people reported it!
http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireball_event/2014/1685 Tom C.
Fire in the sky!

In Nov. 2001 we saw one close to this one, that split into, and was during a real awesome meteor shower. which was reported to have landed in Tenn.
Maybe more coming!
Reply ↓
tOM on August 5, 2014 at 9:42 pm said: Edit

SynchrOMicity, The next stop, is this.
http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2014/08/m...82034.html
Reply ↓
dean on July 28, 2014 at 4:03 pm said: Edit

In my quake/flash flood dream I noted there would be warnings of small quakes leading up to it, we had today a 3.6 in Puget Sound and maybe a week or two ago there was a 4+ off Oregon coast near Bandon.

In the one persons volcano dream they indicated top of the mountain blowing off, that may rule out Yellowstone since it is just a giant crater, FYI there is a super volcano in New Mexico (I cannot remember the name) and the one dreamer indicated they were in New Mexico, there is also a super volcano in California although I think its ruled extinct maybe (not part of Cascades).
Reply ↓
NativeAmericanDreamWeaver on July 28, 2014 at 7:04 pm said: Edit

Dean,

There have been a lot of little quakes in the following area’s:
Belfair, Bremerton, Silverdale, Bainbridge Island, and cottage lake. besides the one you mentioned. The USGS website only lists the ones that are 2.5 or higher.

I use the BSL Berkeley Seismological laboratory’s website.

Check out the link here; http://seismo.berkeley.edu/

If you zoom out you can see a pattern from Salem to Kirkland.

Maybe this will help you keep an eye on your area.
Reply ↓
NativeAmericanDreamWeaver on July 28, 2014 at 7:13 pm said: Edit

Special note about using the BSL Berkeley Seismological laboratory’s website.

I have noticed that places that have oil rigs, or fracking in the ground have a higher rate of smaller quakes, Geyserville, Ca. is a prime example. When I see a lot of small quakes in an area I go to Google earth and change it to satellite view and look for the small roads and oil rigs. If you type 38.807°N 122.806°W into the Google maps you will see an Example to the left of the location indicator.
Reply ↓
NativeAmericanDreamWeaver on July 29, 2014 at 7:45 am said: Edit

This is a little disturbing!

N. Korea threatens nuclear strike on White House

http://news.msn.com/world/n-korea-threat...hite-house
Reply ↓
ndcadmin on July 29, 2014 at 9:06 pm said: Edit

Prelude to the big Sky Flash?? Seismic activity in Yellowstone is felt around the world, and yet nothing from USGS. If this researcher is right, this event could be the prelude to our August Sky Flash…It happened on 29 July 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRD6ujAap...ploademail
Reply ↓
ndcadmin on July 29, 2014 at 9:11 pm said: Edit

July 27th, 2014: CA “Flash in the Sky” Lightning comes out of nowhere and kills a man. DreamSeer 3.5…there was a LOT of panic. People were running scared, and they called it (basically) a sky flash. The lightning actually struck 14 people. However, it was missing ash, so between 3.5 and 4.0 in my opinion.

Links: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...e-day.html
http://news.sky.com/story/1308572/man-di...beachgoers
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/20...lsone.html
Reply ↓
Spencer on July 30, 2014 at 11:22 am said: Edit

Since I am a newcomer, I may come off as being naive and crass. For that I apologize. However, I have read many of the dreams and posts of the participants on this forum. I find all of you to be not only unusual personalities, but unusually talented at remembering your dreams and at times very talented at interpreting your own dreams and others’ dreams as well.

That being said, I have two questions. What brought me here was a synchronicity. I am just now finishing up a book by Robert Waggoner titled, “Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the inner Self.” Anyone on here who has not read this book I highly recommend it. It is very empowering and illuminating.

First question: Chris, what brought you to the idea of focusing on August 2014?

Second question: It seems like many folks have stepped up to the plate once this request for Project August was initiated. And although these latest headlines do capture the essence of the “Sky Flash,” after reading Robert Waggoner’s work I would lean more towards a much more significant result. So, do these headlines you found “feel” like they satisfy the urgency and completeness of the scenarios you have accumulated in Project August?
Reply ↓
ndcadmin on July 30, 2014 at 12:18 pm said: Edit

Spencer, you sound like a fine, level-headed human being. Thanks for the questions. RE: August 2014. My best creative moments have come from ‘sky flashes’ inside the right hemisphere of the brain (i.e., without any sort of reasoning or analytics–note: I am not always right-brained…in fact, I used to be all left-brained). There was no rhyme or reason to August…it just appeared in my head as a big project. When I mentioned it to family members, it resonated with their analytical prowess. Some would say that insights from the right hemisphere come from the transpersonal realm, so I might have been receiving a download during that “flash” that hinted at August being a particularly special month (in many different ways).

As far as fulfilling headlines, we are fostering a less black-and-white environment for precognitive dreaming. That’s the reason for the DreamSeer scale. It gets us off the need to argue about whether the prediction came true or not. Instead, to what degree was it fulfilled?… That’s our main question and we answer it with a score (by the way, the DreamSeer score is in the “How to” menu in the title bar at the top of the page.

So, for example, in the past, we’d all say…”Nope, that was NOT the sky flash we predicted.” Meanwhile, with that mindset, the score would be ZERO because the event didn’t fit our expectation. But let’s face it…much of the prediction DID come true, and thus it deserves a score above zero, 1, and probably even 2 and 3. No way was it perfect, though, and so it was a shade of gray, somewhere in between 0 and 5. I have it a fairly high score, but several events could make an even bigger score.

In my opinion, the sky flash prediction has not seen the fulfilling the emotional release that was predicted by most of these dreams. Unfortunately, with the diversity of the dream material, we aren’t completely sure the EXACT details of what we’re looking for (thus the generation of all these different ideas about what Sky Flash could mean).

Another indicator for me on whether this prediction was met, is that we have a sort of generalized feel where many of us say, “Ah, yeah, that was it,” and I’m not sure if the lightning news matches that. I think we all are expecting something a little more earth-shattering, but then again, that may never come.

Robert Waggoner’s work is EXCELLENT. Thanks for the post, Spencer, and we’re thrilled to have you with us.
Reply ↓
Spencer on July 30, 2014 at 1:00 pm said: Edit

Thank you for your response Chris!

A certain part of me wants to say, “Yes. The freak lightning storm is it. Time to move on.” But then again, I also continue to have that small voice that is also saying, “This is just symbolic for a greater event… Something to get the attention of those in the projected areas of the target event’s reach.”

Great find on the articles that DO match the content. This is thankless work you are doing right now. But there is a larger puzzle wishing itself complete. You are doing your part.
Reply ↓
ndcadmin on July 30, 2014 at 1:36 pm said: Edit

Let’s see, we had Dick Cheney warning about it months ago, and now a billionaire doing the same? Hmmmm….http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2014/07/billionaire-warns-emp-attack-the-most-significant-danger-in-the-world-2453432.html?utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_campaign=&utm_source=http%3A%2F%2Fcts.vresp.com%2Fc%2F%3FBeforeItsNews%2F3357d4e467%2F​3e3579d2f6%2F56d750e031&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2Fhcul
Reply ↓
Ella Neelands on July 30, 2014 at 8:23 pm said: Edit

#‎Argentina‬ fails to reach deal with its creditors, now expected to default imminently.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-30...a-defaults
Reply ↓
ndcadmin on July 30, 2014 at 10:30 pm said: Edit

Hey, everybody…this one feels VERY compelling…a triple sky flash in August:

http://www.ibtimes.com/super-supermoon-p...st-1643642

Of course, we’re still missing the ash, but all three of those stellar events are earth-shattering (not literally but as far as news goes).
Reply ↓
NativeAmericanDreamWeaver on August 1, 2014 at 9:49 am said: Edit

Here is our Gamma Ray:

http://www.space.com/26695-nova-star-exp...-rays.html
Reply ↓
ndcadmin on August 5, 2014 at 10:06 am said: Edit

Sky Phenomenon: Large Fireballs Fly Over Alabama (USA) And Perth (Australia) – August 4th 2014

http://strangesounds.org/2014/08/sky-phe...-2014.html
Reply ↓
ndcadmin on August 5, 2014 at 12:50 pm said: Edit

Reader “Tom” sends this eery tidbit…

BTW, a few days ago I had a dream, was looking westward into the setting sun. Saw a contrail descending straight downward a bit to the right of the sun, maybe 20 degrees. In a few seconds there was a huge brilliant blast, and while driving away, seems to be 2 suns setting on the horizon. I interpreted it as a nuclear blast, don’t know where, why, or anything. This was all I saw. I did not intention the dream however, so don’t know how valid it is. Very unsettling though. Dream was in brilliant color. I usually don’t remember my dreams much. Its usually intense when I do.
Reply ↓
pollyann on August 6, 2014 at 1:23 pm said: Edit

Witness states about fireball, “Was a big flash and then looked like something falling on fire.” This event was captured by camera over Cheltenham on Aug. 3, 2014.

http://www.gloucestershireecho.co.uk/Mys...story.html
Reply ↓
johnt on August 6, 2014 at 5:05 pm said: Edit

is this site just for nightmares or can real dreams be posted too?
Reply ↓
ndcadmin on August 6, 2014 at 5:23 pm said: Edit

In short YES. Technically, nightmares are real dreams, but I think I understand what you are getting at. Please locate the menu item above that says, Dreams! and click on it….that’s where you can log your regular-old dreams. Thanks!
Reply ↓
suzanne on August 12, 2014 at 10:01 pm said: Edit

Perhaps ‘sky flash’ refers to the Perseid Meteor Showers occurring this week.
Reply ↓
sherriann on August 15, 2014 at 2:44 pm said: Edit

http://www.thedailystar.net/country/ligh...icts-37167
Reply ↓
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Sky Flash Meme moved to the forum
Looks like we may have our ash for the sky flash.... Hasn't happened yet, but something to watch in the days and weeks to come.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/20/world/euro...?hpt=hp_t2
Iceland's Bardarbunga volcano rumbles, could threaten air travel

While there's no sign yet of magma moving to the surface, according to Iceland's Meteorological Office, something's definitely up beneath the Earth's surface.

In what the Meteorological Office describes as an "intense earthquake swarm," scientists registered some 2,600 earthquakes between early Saturday morning and Monday evening.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
08-21-2014, 03:01 PM
We are still getting sky flashes.

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/did-you-see-it-huge...-1.1966104

Did you see it? Huge meteor spotted across southern B.C.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
08-27-2014, 08:55 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../14669343/
08-27-2014, 01:41 PM
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/08...s-twitter/