The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Poll: Wrong location but amazing hit on the number of lives lost. Therefore, what should the score be?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1,200 lives lost in an outbreak, but location dead wrong
08-20-2014, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2014 01:17 PM by Eagle1.)
1,200 lives lost in an outbreak, but location dead wrong
Please reference this article on the blog: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...mpressive/

...and then vote what you think this score should be in the old scoring system (see link at top for help scoring a dream).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: 1,200 lives lost in an outbreak, but location dead wrong
Is there a way we could see the actual dream? Maybe there were some other clues.
I don't have my reminder of "How to score a dream" handy..
She was right on what and how many so does that mean 4.0?

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
08-20-2014, 04:30 PM
Some times I get impressions of a place, like Flooding and I lost my husband. In my dream I was in a place that I knew was Italy, I just didn't know where in Italy, so I went on Google maps and found a place from the photos that looked like the scene from my dreams. Since I put in an exactly place I don't believe it is fair to call that precognitive, so I never reported it as such. Even though I found a flood in Italy and the town looked like the town from my dream.

In the news articles about the flood, they called it "Northern Italy" It happened to be three towns below what I predicted.

Sometimes I also get impressions of a place. If the company who was making the vaccine has their labs in Montana and she got the news from the energy of the people in the lab, that may have caused her to believe it was some place else.

Hard to decide, but we are going for accuracy, and if accuracy stands correct with the new scoring, then 5 for the What, 5 for When, but zero for Where. It is my impression that the scores are based upon a standard, which is why I thought it was generous when you gave me a higher score for broken windows, that score was based on something symbolic, which I agree to the comment that there was no other way to describe it. The scoring does give room for "Symbolic" hits. The question here really falls back to you Chris, is this scoring system something that will be used in the future for say example: You need someone to dream for you for a precognitive result. You need to know where but not the what, can you use the scoring system to pull out a dream for your request to find out a where, rather then a what?

If that is your intention for the future of the scoring I would say be as accurate as possible. Otherwise to me the scoring that I get I am keeping track of which personally allows me to know what area's I am good at, and what areas I need to practice getting like the When.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
08-20-2014, 06:40 PM
NADW,

I would have to agree here. You bring up some great points, all predicated on me not explaining the purpose of this vote / consensus.

The subjectivity involved in the old scoring system (the Proj Aug scoring system) makes is presence most pronounced in Headline #10, and I believe it's a huge relief that we're going to be moving on to the new system of WHAT-WHERE-WHEN. In short, this particular headline perfectly explains the necessity of the new scoring system.

The main purpose of this vote was to eliminate subjectivity by way of consensus because in order to do proper statistics on Proj Aug as a whole, I need to keep the scoring consistent all the way through. In short, we started with this scoring system, and therefore we'll have to finish with it. If we had a huge team helping with extra staff members, we could take the time to re-score every single one of the ~150 hits. I just can't do that.

So because I'm trying to be fair here and not too one-sided, I decided to let others determine the score here. It's super tough with that old system, which I am SO happy to have generated the new!

Maybe we should simply call this vote an 'appreciation for the new scoring system!'

alas, what the heck is the score on this headline? Huh
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user