The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bat surging + Dallas continuing upwards
08-21-2014, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014 01:04 PM by Eagle1.)
Photo Bat surging + Dallas continuing upwards
Latest DreamBot4 results for today bring some surprising words!

[Image: zDreamBot4_20140821.jpg]

The purpose of the daily DreamBot4 is twofold.

First, the list is for our dreamers to help establish memes for possibly scripting out predictive headlines. Suppose, for example, that you dreamed of bats, and you saw that bats are surging bigtime from yesterday. This could highlight certain day residue from the past few days. Perhaps there was a headline on CNN about bats. Okay, no problem.... case closed.

However, what if there's nothing about bats anywhere, but you find yourself dreaming about it along with everyone else. Wouldn't that make it somewhat significant? In our work so far, this would indicate (with roughly a 90% statistical chance) that this is predicting something newsworthy. Note that linguistics by themselves have a MUCH lower statistical chance of coming true just by itself. However, when the lingo overlaps with actual dream content, the chances escalate.

Therefore, check this list daily (or whenever I get around to publishing it, and check out your recent dreams to see if there are any overlaps. When there is, reply to the posting so that we can possibly flush out a prediction or two.

The other way people can use this, is that perhaps a word in the list strikes a chord with you for whatever reason. You can decide to incubate a dream about that word (or series of words) to get more clarity about what the collective unconscious is doing with that word.

If you do this, please post your dream in the DreamBase (please annotate your intention in the dream writeup), and then post a comment here, so that people have a chance to see what a dreamer found in their journey last night.

Any questions? Anybody have other ideas/uses?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Bat surging + Dallas continuing upwards
Hey Patrick Comeback Wed

That looks like a pretty clear statement to me. LoL

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
08-21-2014, 02:31 PM
New Dinosaur Discovered dream of 08/21/2014

... As the phone talk is going on, the girl has set up a zoo of plastic animals. She tells her father that she wants him to try and name each animal without a mistake. Once she gets to dinosaurs, the father has no idea what any of them are called so the girl asks me to name as many as I could. I did pretty good naming a Triceratops, Brontosaurus, Pterodactyl, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Stegosaurus, and Velociraptor. Then she held up a dinosaur I’ve never seen before. It looked like an owl on a dinosaur body and I couldn’t name it. It made me think that the news in Dallas will be the discovery of a new feathered Dinosaur species in Dallas.

For the full dream, go to the Breakthrough section of the Dreambase.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
08-22-2014, 11:36 PM
Very interesting, Ed! I haven't had time to conduct my headline extraction process, but this does look appealing. Keep up the good work, and let us know when you see more overlaps!!
08-23-2014, 03:02 AM
“Coincidentally”, I had just been shown a picture of Mo’Ne Davis, the 13-year-old girl baseball pitcher who is featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated, the first Little League member AND female to be on the cover. Shortly after being shown her picture I read DreamBot4 with “bat” at the top, and I couldn’t help but think something like, well, whoever’s up to bat with that one …! A search revealed no headlines connecting this young pitcher with the word bat, but found this article excerpt: “Thirteen-year-old pitching sensation Mo'Ne Davis didn't pitch Aug, ... Instead of pitching, Mo'Ne played shortstop on defense and contributed in the batting …”

Oh, spoke too soon. IP (Inner Promptings) just told me to click on page 5, so I did & top hit is:
LITTLE LEAGUE WS MO'NE D. WALKS RUN SCORES 3RD AT BAT ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pou8ABQKIB8

“I think TV is very educational. Every time someone turns on a TV, I go in the other room and read.” —Groucho Marx
08-23-2014, 08:50 AM
Thanks, TreeSister! That event was a couple days before the DreamBot but after most of the dreams that were analyzed by the DreamBot. Maybe a little mix of both day residue and precognition, but it might explain why bat was so popular! Awesome find.
08-23-2014, 02:28 PM
Last night when I was dreaming, a bunch of nonsensical stuff that I don't remember, I asked "Where are the "bats" I am looking for" this is what I got. Thousands of bats flying right at me from the darkness. Scared me and woke me up.

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
08-26-2014, 12:17 PM
Bat -
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-26...eaks-again
09-02-2014, 09:14 AM
bat, eating meat combo in Congo...
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/ebol...r-2014/en/
09-02-2014, 06:54 PM
Great find. Another continent mentioned besides the predicted continent of South America. Back to the drawing board.