The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Elyse - serve a third term
08-21-2014, 02:34 PM
Elyse - serve a third term
Obama 'third term' label concerns some with Clinton ties
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/21/politics/c...?hpt=hp_t2

Improbable Headline: Elite make plans for Obama’s third term.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/projec.../report-5/

Now, to be fair, the dream character did NOT say that Obama will get a third term, but rather, “and she blatantly told me that it was very, VERY unlikely that he would be thrown out of office, in fact, it was more likely that he would serve a third term.”

DREAM: 6/23/2014 Strange Statues in CA

I can’t remember a lot of this dream, but I remember that there was a big fuss on the news about some small statues that had somehow unearthed themselves in central California. The statues were maybe two or three feet tall (not very big at all) and were ancient. I felt like they just popped out of the ground overnight. They were made out of carved stone and had an ancient American Indian feel to them. They were very interesting to look at. They were near a cave and I want to say there were about eight of these small statues making a circle, then a ninth off to the side near the entrance of the cave and at night, its eyes would glow as if its purpose was to either help someone in the circle find their way to the cave or someone from the cave find the circle. Anyway, the news reported that aside from finding these artifacts… strange things were occurring around this area at night time, but it didn’t say exactly WHAT was happening. There were several brave people who would dare to spend the night in the circle. Some would say nothing happened, some were traumatized, and some said their eyes had been opened. Normally, I wouldn’t want to have anything to do with something like this, but in the dream I felt compelled to go and spend the night in the circle myself, and so I did. I made it to the circle just as the sun set. It got dark very quickly and while I admit that the place felt very creepy, I didn’t see anything that really disturbed me. I thought it was a bit creepy that the 9th statues eyes lit up. Many people couldn’t take it for whatever reason and left very quickly saying it was too scary. I was going to sit on the ground to rest, but noticed that there were several black scorpions running around. It didn’t surprise me to see scorpions because even though we were in a clear area, we were near a forest and scorpions do love logs… but what bothered me is the fact that the scorpions were jet black. I’ve only ever seen brown scorpions that easily blend with dead leaves, but I guess it is possible for there to be black ones in California. After making a note of the scorpions, I looked up at the sky. The stars were moving. They were changing just over us, but I don’t think anyone else noticed. It didn’t bother me at all, for whatever reason, I thought it was about time for a good change. When dawn was about to break, I decided to go home and write about what I had experienced there. It wasn’t much, it wasn’t as scary as everyone made it out to be, and I thought it was important that I share my boring views for whatever reason. I would spend another night there some other time just to see if I could find any strange occurrences. After I wrote about my experience, a woman came to thank me and take the printed document from me. I couldn’t imagine what she would want with it… but she put it in a binder and signed it as Obama and I was offered a job. Basically, I would go and investigate all of these weird things going on around the world and write about them as if I were Obama… giving him credit (Good or Bad) for all of MY views. Well, I thought this was ridiculous… but then thought that maybe it could be an opportunity for me to help get him out of office. I asked to look at the binder she was carrying with her. It was about 6 inches thick of “Obama’s” recent ventures and of the “Media’s” views of him. These weren’t just some peoples adventures with his name on them, this was a complete collection of recent stories concerning his presidency… both good and bad. When I asked the woman about the news articles, she laughed and asked me if I believed the media. Well, no, but there seemed to be so, SO much more than news reports going on in this binder… because it didn’t matter what someone wrote about Obama, whether it was good OR bad… it was all for the same purpose. ALL of the stories were in the same binder… what could that mean? I was a bit disgusted by the binder… I asked about people writing things to have Obama kicked out of office and she blatantly told me that it was very, VERY unlikely that he would be thrown out of office, in fact, it was more likely that he would serve a third term. This made me sick to my stomach, but then she went on to say that under the very unlikely event that he were to leave office, that there was a “back-up plan”. Something big has already been set into motion, and so, I could write whatever I wanted to so long as it was interesting enough to “captivate everyone’s attention”. It didn’t even matter if it were true or not, but she suggested that I write uplifting things like the statues not being scary to give everyone “Hopeful stability”. After thinking about it, I refused to work for her… even though I was promised that I would be well taken care of as far as money. It just felt so wrong. She told me to reconsider and get back to her because it would be better that I take advantage of the situation and get the money, rather than make a stand and suffer without it. Someone else would happily take my place, and my taking a stand would amount to nothing but my own suffering in the end… I was pretty upset when I woke up…

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply